Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-28-2002, 01:17 AM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Cuban was on Craig Kilborns late show the other night and Kilborn got him to say, "David Stern couldn't manage the penis patrol". Whatever the hell that means it was sure funny. Kilborn was trying to get Cuban to say something that he could get fined for. He called Cuban back tonight and asked him to say that the NBA refs sucked and Kilborn should be the commish. Cuban said it again. Good stuff. Cuban represents everything that is great about the NBA.

Doc
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2002, 02:00 AM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

cuban is awesome for the mavs..but i wish he'd learn when to shut the hell up.
damn, sometime i swear he's a d*mbass
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2002, 03:51 AM   #3
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

well dear drbio, you sure are full of it last night & tonight!

are you just getting comfortable here, or is this going to pass?

i'm not sure if I should smile here because you might think i'm just playing around.
Old 02-28-2002, 09:37 AM   #4
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

From another board after Cuban's DQ stint:

"Tony" @ DQ

Did Mark "Tony" Cuban just throw a two-handed GO-rilla jam of a public relations slam dunk down in David Stern's mug or what?

Makes you wonder if those NBA stiff-suits with their thumbs up their arses even realize what kind of force-of-nature PR machine they're up against here. The harder they hit him, the better he comes off looking, completely at their expense.

Just surrender now, Stern, before Marky-Mark makes you sing "You Make Me Feel Like a Natural Woman" at halftime of the all Mavs' home games.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2002, 02:00 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

smile- not really sure what you're driving at there. I just reported what he said. It was funny to me. I like Cuban. I think he really is good for the game. But I do recognize that he does go off sometimes. All in all....I am happy he's here!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Doc
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote