Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2008, 01:29 AM   #11
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
Stop with the excuses about Romo...Romo is a grown man and a professional athlete and the highest paid player on this team, and one of the highest paid QB in the league. Why do you give him a pass? WHY? This guy was given a team that is the "Team to Beat" with a All Pro RB, WR and TE!!!!!!!! This team was bought by Jerry to win "NOW"!!!!! So, why would I give Romo all these excuses??? In two COMPLETE years here, I have given Romo all the excuses in the world. I have left Romo alone until after this game...So, what are you talking about?

Problem is that you dont want to hear "ME" criticize Romo for "SOME" reason?! You know what? I could care less!!!! None of this talk bother me at all. OUR Cowboys have a "Mental Midget" for a QB..Is it fixable???? HELL YES!!!! Who can fix it? ONLY ROMO!!!!
Because WHO ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO CHOSE? There's no one else out there! I don't care if you criticize the guy but DEAL WITH IT! He's our best chance at anything. He's the best thing we've had in a looong while!

Last edited by Windmill360; 12-10-2008 at 01:30 AM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ass hattery, creditxpert2003, douchebaggery, ed werder hates t.o., homo raters, romo haters, romo homers, to + witten = <3