Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-17-2002, 01:54 AM   #81
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Did I say that?
Old 03-17-2002, 02:20 AM   #82
mavsfan4

mavsfan4 is on a distinguished road

Keep'em coming, I see what this board is made up. I also see what some of the members are made up, and that's not much. Keep them coming Ocelot, I can easily take them!!
Old 03-17-2002, 03:25 AM   #83
Kat

Kat is on a distinguished road

<< I see what this board is made up. I also see what some of the members are made up, and that's not much.

>>

up; to or a higher point or degree, as of rank, size, value, or intensity. I am sure that's what you meant by &quot;up&quot;
Old 03-17-2002, 05:58 AM   #84
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

It was so much better when it was me, dj, rob, hales and a couple of others... this was back when most people thought the internet was some sort of bad science fiction movie
Old 03-17-2002, 12:01 PM   #85
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

<< It was so much better when it was me, dj, rob, hales and a couple of others... >>

Gawd I miss those days [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2002, 02:07 PM   #86
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I resent that statement.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2002, 08:29 PM   #87
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

<< I resent that statement.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] >>

hehe, sorry. But it WAS much better back then. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2002, 10:50 PM   #88
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Aw Rob...I was just having a little fun....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

that's my very first locked thread...should I feel silly or be happy?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2002, 11:07 PM   #89
mavsfan4

You should feel childish and dumb, cause no one took the time to even look at it. Less known wasting time replying to the crap you call a post. I am right here though Dc, insult me some more. I can take it all man, trust me I can take it all.
Old 03-17-2002, 11:10 PM   #90
Drbio
Banned

joe joe- you're just not worth my time or efforts. As a non-Mavs fan you are amphibian scum...you rate just below toe fungus and only slightly above ass pimples.
Old 03-17-2002, 11:54 PM   #91
Drbio
Banned

Why someone would want to enter a posting area where he has no interest and just try to piss off everyone is beyond me. Nothing wrong with good arguing, but damn joe joe...get a life. Go outside...play a game...the internet and choking your chicken shouldn't be the only thing on your resume'.
Old 03-18-2002, 12:03 AM   #92
Kat

Kat is on a distinguished road

Oh no, here we go again.
Old 03-18-2002, 01:24 AM   #93
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

it looks like wressling with the resident plecostimous (sp?) is on the agenda for a while longer...
Old 03-18-2002, 01:42 AM   #94
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

<< I can take it all man, trust me I can take it all. >>

Seriously, you make it too easy.
Old 03-18-2002, 01:43 AM   #95
mavsfan4

I refuse to stoop to your level and argue on the internet, I just wont do it.
Old 03-18-2002, 01:44 AM   #96
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Who are you talking to JoeJoe (one who shouldn't be allowed to post on this board)?
Old 03-18-2002, 08:12 PM   #97
Drbio
Banned

ocelot- he talks to himself. Did you see where he carried on the most pathetic conversation with himself on anohter thread with his other name epitome? It was just sad.
Old 03-19-2002, 09:08 AM   #98
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

i don't think epitome is joe joe.
Old 03-19-2002, 03:54 PM   #99
turbo.mav

turbo.mav has a spectacular aura aboutturbo.mav has a spectacular aura about

they're not the same, but its fun to pretend
turbo.mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2002, 04:42 PM   #100
mavsfan4

How is it fun to pretend? I do not know how the mods can sit around and just let people do that to us, when we aren't doing anything but talking basketball.
Old 03-19-2002, 04:44 PM   #101
Drbio
Banned

joe joe- do you actually ever read the crap you type? Half of all of your posts are negative and not related to basketball at all. The sad thing is you know everyone is right and yet you continue to act like your something special. Newsflash...You're not.

pathetic.