Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-21-2002, 11:08 AM   #1
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

anyone see this yet?

i saw it last night, and i thought it was really funny. i'm not a big hartnett fan (since pearl harbor, even though i liked "the faculty&quot, but he was good.

and that chick is hot. the same one from a knight's tale.
Old 03-21-2002, 07:11 PM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I actually want to see this just for the girl [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I love "A Knight's Tale" and just got the dvd for it in fact. Another entertaining teen movie I watched recently was "10 Things I Hate About You" which stars Heath Ledger (I thought he was cool in "A Knight's Tale" so that's why I gave this movie a shot when it came on tv). Julia Stiles is such a cutie.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002, 07:24 PM   #3
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Julia Styles is hot, but she's got the Hugh Grant teeth thing happening. Regardless, I wouldn't kick her out of bed.