Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-21-2002, 05:21 PM   #1
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Couple guilty in dog mauling death

Good. Happy with this verdict too. Insensitive, lack-of-remourse bitch with psychotic dogs deserves it.

How come noone is talking about these people's crazy screaming lawyer?

<< Her lawyer, Nedra Ruiz, contributed to the courtroom drama by crawling on the floor, kicking the jury box and crying during her opening statement. In closing arguments, she accused prosecutors of trying to “curry favor with the homosexual and gay folks.” >>

She comes across as the worst lawyer I have ever seen.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2002, 05:54 PM   #2
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

<< crawling on the floor, kicking the jury box and crying during her opening statement >>

You've got to be kidding ME! Is Leon Smith this woman's love child?
Old 03-21-2002, 05:56 PM   #3
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

didn't know much about the type of dog... so i checked it out. Presa Canario...

here's a pic of one (not the dogs in question, just from a random site) i found on the web. pretty vicious looking.

Old 03-21-2002, 05:57 PM   #4
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Oh man this case is just sickening.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002, 05:58 PM   #5
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Geez the dogs each weighed more than the victim. That's crazy.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002, 06:05 PM   #6
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Very hard to post images hosted by tripod. They suck. There is a way to do it but I don't know it.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002, 06:17 PM   #7
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

man, it showed up for me when i posted it! argh...

Old 03-21-2002, 06:40 PM   #8
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Man, these dogs are bad. 120lbs of ferociousness...nice doggie...nice doggie.
Old 03-21-2002, 07:02 PM   #9
BiteMeVescey

BiteMeVescey is on a distinguished road

Here's all you need to know about these dogs. They were first bred in Spain I believe. Spain has banned the breed. And that lawyer of their's was an absolute nut. If I was a defendant and had her as my lawyer, I'd be begging the judge to get me a rookie public defender straight out of law school.
Old 03-21-2002, 08:01 PM   #10
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

I heard the couple were both lawyers. They must not be very good ones.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 09:59 AM   #11
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

<< man, it showed up for me when i posted it! argh... >>

heres a couple of pics.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 10:08 AM   #12
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road

dude, those dogs look vicious.
Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 04:35 PM   #13
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Why would anyone want to keep those ugly things as pets?
Old 03-22-2002, 08:30 PM   #14
BiteMeVescey

BiteMeVescey is on a distinguished road

A pit bull and a rotweiler just called. They don't want any part of that hound.
Old 03-22-2002, 08:40 PM   #15
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

That dog has about 2% body fat...holy crap!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote