Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-12-2002, 02:18 AM   #41
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Know
Old 03-12-2002, 02:19 AM   #42
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Why
Old 03-12-2002, 02:19 AM   #43
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

My
Old 03-12-2002, 02:19 AM   #44
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

PC
Old 03-12-2002, 02:19 AM   #45
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Is
Old 03-12-2002, 02:19 AM   #46
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Messing
Old 03-12-2002, 02:19 AM   #47
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Up
Old 03-12-2002, 02:20 AM   #48
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Okay,
I got it fixed. All of my words should be in the same message now.
Old 03-12-2002, 02:21 AM   #49
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Oh yeah,
Sorry for messing up this message DJ!
Old 03-12-2002, 02:21 AM   #50
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

It won't happen again!
Old 03-12-2002, 12:54 PM   #51
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

All those posts and still not a senior yet? tsk tsk!
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 12:56 PM   #52
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

200+ more posts ocelot and you'll have just as many PM's as I have in my mailbox. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 12:57 PM   #53
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

just outside the top 10... i can make a push. but then i'd really be pathetic... over 2000 posts on another site, and over 1000 here? man, that would be sad... (just kidding, rob) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

and how'd you pass me again, rob? i thought i had passed you!
Old 03-12-2002, 01:01 PM   #54
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

<< and how'd you pass me again, rob? i thought i had passed you! >>

I passed you? When? I thought I was always ahead of you here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2002, 01:01 PM   #55
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

sorry. not here. other site.
Old 03-12-2002, 01:10 PM   #56
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Ooh, Yeah I did pass you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] . [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2002, 08:56 PM   #57
mavs_afroman

mavs_afroman is on a distinguished road

Just for my amusement, here's the tally for rcf:

299 Joe Joe
99 LAC-HocusPocus
44 MikeFin4
0 RCF
258 realclipsfan
1 realclipsfanisback
0 realmavsfan
9 YoungGun
8 YoungGun-1

some possible aliases:
5 mavsmavsmavs

GRAND TOTAL: 723

Don't forget our new clippers fan mavsfan4.
Old 03-13-2002, 04:43 PM   #58
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

What about...

4008 Murph
+
577 LAMOO15
=
4585 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2002, 04:55 PM   #59
mavsfan4

mavsfan4 is on a distinguished road

Mavs_Afro if you want to say something, say it don't be around the bush. Grow some balls and say it, be a man for a change why don't you? I don't post much, but I will not stand for mess like this, especially from idiots like you.
Old 03-13-2002, 05:01 PM   #60
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

RCF...he was being clever. How stupid would it have been if he said, &quot;MAVSFAN4 IS JOE JOE!!!&quot; It's pretty obviuse. But it did take you like 2 days. Why so long?
Old 03-13-2002, 05:21 PM   #61
mavsfan4

Flying Tiger, he was not being clever he was trying to accuse me of something. If you are trying to accuse me of something, then the same goes for you. I am sorry if I am smart enough to realize when someone is trying to say something about me and you aren't. It's pretty &quot;obvious&quot; you cannot spell, so maybe you ought to worry about yourself Tiger. It took me 2 days to finally tell this kid off, he needs to grow up and act like an adult. I am sure it is hard for people like you 2, because you aren't adults. Sorry if I offended anyone, but I am not going to come on this board and have to deal with stuff like that. I came here because a good friend referred me to the board, and said it was a great place to talk Dallas Mavericks.
Old 03-13-2002, 06:07 PM   #62
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Yes, he was accusing you of something, but he was doing it in a clever way, which is what I was saying. And don't even start about spelling, your just a 12 year old with a dictionary. Too bad the dictionary doesn't help you with when to use &quot;a&quot; and when to use &quot;an&quot;.
Old 03-14-2002, 01:03 AM   #63
mavsfan4

Tiger, let's just cut the crap and talk Dallas Mavericks. How about this Tiger?
Old 03-14-2002, 01:45 AM   #64
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

<< I came here because a good friend referred me to the board, and said it was a great place to talk Dallas Mavericks. >>

hey just curious.
was this good friend RCF, LAC-Hocus Pocus, or JoeJoe?

or was it your good friend Steve Nash?
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2002, 11:32 AM   #65
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

this is already panfully obvious as to who this is
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2002, 02:32 PM   #66
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Ignore him then.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2002, 03:08 PM   #67
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

actually, i don't think i've said a word to him..sorry to disappoint all that like watching me go off
Old 03-14-2002, 03:09 PM   #68
mavs_afroman

mavs_afroman is on a distinguished road

<< Mavs_Afro if you want to say something, say it don't be around the bush. Grow some balls and say it, be a man for a change why don't you? I don't post much, but I will not stand for mess like this, especially from idiots like you. >>

I thought I did but let me clarify for those of little understanding and wit.

MAVSFAN4 IS JOE JOE/RCF/HOCUSPOCUS.
Old 03-14-2002, 03:16 PM   #69
Drbio
Banned

murph- actually, I do enjoy reading your posts when you pop someone, but the RCF/joe joe crap has just gotten stale.
Old 03-15-2002, 01:11 AM   #70
mavsfan4

Exactly Drbio
Old 03-15-2002, 01:58 AM   #71
Kat

Kat is on a distinguished road

You have entirely toooooo much time on your hands. I envy.
Old 03-15-2002, 06:26 PM   #72
Murphy3
Guru

doc, i was one of the last ones involved in the rcf situation and the joe joe situation..i've also kept from saying anything about the new &quot;rcf&quot;..
so, i think your criticism is a bit misguided

i've made one comment to him or about him..and all it was that it's obvious who he is..
nothing more
Old 03-15-2002, 09:48 PM   #73
Drbio
Banned

murph- I'm not criticizing you...really..the guy is an asshole. I'm just saying we should try to ignore him. Maybe he'll go back to his vaseline and blow up doll.
Old 03-15-2002, 09:50 PM   #74
Drbio
Banned

ocelot- that is just sad man...

LOL
Old 03-15-2002, 10:48 PM   #75
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

Schwwwwwweeeeeett
still near the top 10

I think all the original members should get a special title and access to the executive bathrooom
Old 03-16-2002, 02:53 AM   #76
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Took you long enough, Doc! ;-)
Old 03-17-2002, 01:16 AM   #77
mavsfan4

Anymore insults you got to dish out Dc? I will take them all man!!
Old 03-17-2002, 01:21 AM   #78
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

I know I shouldn't touch this, but I just can't resist.

<< I will take them all man!! >>

I guess there's some things you just can't leave behind after a stint in prison. Take them all, where MF4? Mouth? Anus? Umm, anus.

Old 03-17-2002, 01:23 AM   #79
Drbio
Banned

EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!
Old 03-17-2002, 01:36 AM   #80
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Keep it clean children!
djb is offline   Reply With Quote