Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-23-2002, 03:34 PM   #1
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Fixing to head out the door, I just wanted to say thanks for getting the boards up so quick. Another 20 minutes and it would have been impossible for me to go. Your the MAN!
Old 03-23-2002, 03:48 PM   #2
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Ocelot_Ark!

Have fun at the game and give us many reports.
Old 03-23-2002, 05:34 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow...what happened? I am glad to see the boards are back up! I checked my email and didn't see any notice, etc, so I guess it was a little glitch or something. Anyway, I am glad we are back in business.

Great site!

Doc
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2002, 02:10 AM   #4
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Everything worked out PERFECT! Got to leave at the absolute latest possible time we could have made it there. Picked up the tickets, got some grub, went and watched the Grizz shoot. Speaking of Grizz shooters, Antonis Fotsis (sp?) is gonna be good. Goodness, that kid can shoot.

Dad and I really enjoyed the whole day. Kat is one special lady! Thanks for your help also DJ.