Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 08-28-2006, 08:00 AM   #1
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Saddam forced to watch South Park Movie (multiple times)

I'll just relay the story and say that this has just made the list of those few world events that makes me really glad to be alive in this day and age. Really, it's up there with organ transplants, the internet, and interplanetary exploration. It'll only get better when OBL is sitting in a screening room with him.

http://gopvixen.blogs.com/gop_vixen/..._being_fo.html

Saddam being forced to watch 'South Park' movie!

Saddamtrial3_1This is great news about Saddam (auditioning for "Inherit the Wind," left):

"Former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein is being made to watch his appearance in cult cartoon South Park while he is behind bars.

The deposed leader on trial in Iraq was featured in the movie spin-off as the lover of the devil. 'South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut' featured Hussein and Satan attempting to take over the world together.

Speaking at the Edinburgh International Television Festival, South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone said US Marines guarding the former dictator during his trial for genocide were making him watch the movie 'repeatedly'.

'I have it on pretty good information from the Marines on detail in Iraq that they showed him the movie last year. That's really adding insult to injury. I bet that made him really happy,' Stone said."

Stone, incidentally, voiced Saddam's character in the "South Park" movie.

DdgallerysaddamWe know that Parker and Stone have a knack for seeing ahead with their work, such as the timing of the "Manbearpig" episode before Al Gore's global-warming film comeback, and the song that Saddam's character sang in the "South Park" movie now sounds like Saddam's genocide defense:

Some people say that I'm a bad guy
They may be right, they may be right!
But its not as if I dont try
I just f*#k up!
Try as I might.

But I can change, I can change!!!
I can learn to keep my promises, I swear it!
I'll open up my heart and I will share it!
Any minute now I will be born again!
Yes I can change, I can change!!!
I know I've been a dirty little bastard
La la la la la lalala!

*hectic*
I like to kill, I like to maim, yes, I'm insane, but IT'S OK
CAUSE I CAN CHANGE!!!!!!!
*sigh*
It's not my fault that Im so evil
It's society, society.
You see, my parents were sometimes abusive
And it made a prick of me!

But I can change, I can change!
I can learn to keep my promises I know it!
La la la la la lalala!!
I'll open up my heart and I will show it!
Any minute now I will be born again!

Now I'm going to sit back, relax, and wait for Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch and the U.N. to claim that forcing Saddam to watch a movie where he fornicates with the devil is a violation of the Geneva Conventions... yawn...

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 08-28-2006 at 08:01 AM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2006, 08:29 AM   #2
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

ha
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 08:38 AM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh boy...I see a new quote from the Hildabeast and other flaming libidiots on the horizon.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 08:43 AM   #4
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

If thats true, it's greatness.

Giving Saddam a little preview of the afterlife. I like it.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:50 PM   #5
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Wow, that's funny.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 08:05 PM   #6
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

I didnt know saddam speaks english