Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-08-2015, 09:58 PM   #1
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future
Default Dallas Mavericks Appreciation Thread

Been a long time since I started a thread so forgive if this doesn't fall under the category of 'thread worthy' but I feel like this is just what we need after all that we've been through the past few years (more so the past few hours.)

I just want to express how honored I am to be part of such a classy organization like the Dallas Mavericks and blessed that we don't resolve to such tasteless business ethics like some teams, which I shall refuse to name (err.. Clippers), practice.

Clearly, the team deserves better than this, most especially the fans. This will all be over soon. We will get ours one day. It's all just a wheel, could seem like we're headed down, but there's no other way to go after that but up.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2015, 10:47 PM   #2
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Cycles exist for franchises maybe, but there's a decent chance Dirk will never play in a playoff game again.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 10:56 PM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Cycles exist for franchises maybe, but there's a decent chance Dirk will never play in a playoff game again.
Most likely won't and most likely isn't in the kind of shape to lead a team there. Reminds me of late-career Malone/Stockton. They just kept playing until after they weren't good enough to secure a playoff spot. Love the tenacity and character from Dirk. Just lucky we had him.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 07:40 AM   #4
bunkmoreland

bunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to behold

I'm not going anywhere.
I'll be at games this season watching them lose.
I will be rooting for a marked transition in team strategy to building through the draft, starting by trying to draft people like Dirk and Duncan and Tyson Chandler and not losers like DeAndre Jordan, Dwyane Wade, and Kobe Bryant.

Last edited by bunkmoreland; 07-09-2015 at 07:41 AM.
bunkmoreland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 07:45 AM   #5
Twenty4sevenn

Twenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to all

Win, lose, or tie....Mavs til I die
Twenty4sevenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 07:56 AM   #6
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Love the Mavs and now that I can afford tickets, I can't wait for them to visit NY. Going to try and get a jump on the ticket season this time around instead of waiting.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG

Last edited by GhostFace; 07-09-2015 at 08:21 AM.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 07:59 AM   #7
bunkmoreland

bunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to behold

I will boo DeAndre Jordan at the AAC every time he touches the ball for the rest of his career. You don't come back from this.
Old 07-09-2015, 08:58 AM   #8
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkmoreland View Post
I will boo DeAndre Jordan at the AAC every time he touches the ball for the rest of his career. You don't come back from this.
The new Kiki Vandeweghe!
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 09:00 AM   #9
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

Too soon bro. Will still root for this team.

MFFL

CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 09:14 AM   #10
bunkmoreland

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
The new Kiki Vandeweghe!
That was before my time, but I have heard. Right on.
Old 07-09-2015, 10:51 AM   #11
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah View Post
Been a long time since I started a thread so forgive if this doesn't fall under the category of 'thread worthy' but I feel like this is just what we need after all that we've been through the past few years (more so the past few hours.)

I just want to express how honored I am to be part of such a classy organization like the Dallas Mavericks and blessed that we don't resolve to such tasteless business ethics like some teams, which I shall refuse to name (err.. Clippers), practice.

Clearly, the team deserves better than this, most especially the fans. This will all be over soon. We will get ours one day. It's all just a wheel, could seem like we're headed down, but there's no other way to go after that but up.
Oh, come on, you have been around long enough to know better than that! This is the same organization that asked its fans to boo Mike Finley, for goodness sakes. If you think we wouldn't have put that same chair against the door given the chance...well, not sure you know your Dallas Mavericks!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote