Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-17-2006, 07:55 PM   #1
This One Girl18

This One Girl18 is on a distinguished road
Smile I'm new

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum n didnt kno were to post so sorry if Im not allowed to post it here anyway
my name is yvette I love tha dallas mavs but i gotta say my fav team is my LA Lakers =]
n i live in sd california, its amazing. hehe i think thats it.
oh heres a pic of me =]

This One Girl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2006, 08:11 PM   #2
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

hehe...? already posting pictures? kind of forward don't you think?

This One Girl18, but you are 16? I guess This One Girl16 was taken, right?

Last edited by Nemesis; 11-17-2006 at 08:35 PM.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 08:50 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't mind Nemesis.....he can't help being an ass.

Welcome to the board. Have fun and participate.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 08:55 PM   #4
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the board
Old 11-18-2006, 12:30 AM   #5
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Welcome to the board

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 10:22 AM   #6
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Welcome! Enjoy!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 12:16 PM   #7
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

gimme gimme gimme
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 03:00 PM   #8
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
gimme gimme gimme
This is exactly the response she wanted.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 09:05 PM   #9
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

^ LOL

Old 11-19-2006, 10:42 PM   #10
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

genius
Old 11-20-2006, 11:32 AM   #11
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

welcome ! don't go aboard... be careful too much maniacs around here .
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:12 PM   #12
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

a little cleavage pictures, and people get all nice. where are the remarks ripping her (if it's really a girl) grammar? the pure laziness of her typing skills?
Old 11-20-2006, 12:14 PM   #13
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Good luck around here! Enjoy the love!

Novice: Yes, Maniac's indeed! But we wouldn't change them for the world. *puffy heart*
Old 11-20-2006, 12:21 PM   #14
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of
Cool BBL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
a little cleavage pictures, and people get all nice. where are the remarks ripping her (if it's really a girl) grammar? the pure laziness of her typing skills?
I was thinking the same thing (and what about her mentioning LA as her favorite team?), but decided not to be a beyotch today.

I don't really feel so territorial over you guys anymore anyway. Well, maybe occasionally...

Last edited by Smiles; 11-20-2006 at 12:22 PM.
Smiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:23 PM   #15
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

You'd think she would jump in on this non-discussion at some point here....
Old 11-20-2006, 01:29 PM   #16
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

[borat]
Very nice, how much?
[/borat]

Welcom 2 da d-m.com site. I hope u will njoy ur stay here!!!OMGLOLWTFBBQ!!!!!1!1!1!!!one
Old 11-20-2006, 01:53 PM   #17
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

well, since the new girl posted a pic of herself, I thought I'd share a pic of me:

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 02:10 PM   #18
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by This One Girl18
Hey everyone I'm new to the forum n didnt kno were to post so sorry if Im not allowed to post it here anyway
my name is yvette I love tha dallas mavs but i gotta say my fav team is my LA Lakers =]
n i live in sd california, its amazing. hehe i think thats it.
oh heres a pic of me =]
So you're saying that in a game between the Lakers and the Mavs, you would be cheering for Mr. Kobe "Looking-Back-Maybe-She-Thought-It-Was-Rape-Because-I-Didn't-Ask-Permission-Before-I-Stuck-My-Wang-Up-Her-Wahoo-And-Oh-By-The-Way-Shaq-Does-This-All-The-Time" Bryant? Mr. "I've got to shoot the ball 50,000 times?" Mr. "My team sucks, but I deserve the MVP". Mr. "I can do this without Shaq." Mr. "Oh Please look at me while I play hurt". Mr. "drama queen bitch."

You're rooting for that guy?

F the Lakers and their fans too.

(Sorry BBL, that's the most venom I can muster up at the moment)

(Don't worry TOG18, there are plenty of posters on this website who have a love/hate 'half-assed fandome' thing going on with the Mavs, so you should fit right in. )

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 11-20-2006 at 02:30 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 03:07 PM   #19
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raefformvp
well, since the new girl posted a pic of herself, I thought I'd share a pic of me:

I love you.
Old 11-20-2006, 03:52 PM   #20
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raefformvp

holy shit, give me your phone number immediately
Old 11-20-2006, 04:02 PM   #21
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

my boyfriend and i at some party-- i cant remember which
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 04:04 PM   #22
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
holy shit, give me your phone number immediately
her number is 867-5309
Old 11-20-2006, 04:05 PM   #23
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky

Which one is you?

Old 11-20-2006, 04:27 PM   #24
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
her number is 867-5309
Jenny?
Old 11-20-2006, 04:34 PM   #25
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

"for the price of a dime you can always turn to..."
Old 11-20-2006, 04:52 PM   #26
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky

there's my coat-hanger girl!
Old 11-20-2006, 04:59 PM   #27
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
there's my coat-hanger girl!
I believe your exact phrase-ology was "bag of coat hangers"

Old 11-20-2006, 09:50 PM   #28
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
So you're saying that in a game between the Lakers and the Mavs, you would be cheering for Mr. Kobe "Looking-Back-Maybe-She-Thought-It-Was-Rape-Because-I-Didn't-Ask-Permission-Before-I-Stuck-My-Wang-Up-Her-Wahoo-And-Oh-By-The-Way-Shaq-Does-This-All-The-Time" Bryant? Mr. "I've got to shoot the ball 50,000 times?" Mr. "My team sucks, but I deserve the MVP". Mr. "I can do this without Shaq." Mr. "Oh Please look at me while I play hurt". Mr. "drama queen bitch."
You're rooting for that guy?
Nothing could better describe Kobe than this, good read mary!

Last edited by mqywaaah; 11-20-2006 at 09:51 PM.
Old 11-20-2006, 10:43 PM   #29
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Great post mary, I loved every bit of that

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote