Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-19-2004, 10:22 PM   #121
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:New York @ Dallas Gameday Thread

Old 11-19-2004, 10:22 PM   #122
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Bayliss
Quote:
this team is better without Dirk right now.
Do you throw stuff out blindfolded?
The Mavs were lengthening the lead and playing solid defense with Bradley and Dirk in the game.
She's just trying to be Erica....
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 10:23 PM   #123
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: New York @ Dallas Gameday Thread

"josh howard playing much larger than 6'5" tonight"

He usually does, as he is 6'7"
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 10:23 PM   #124
Folterkammer

Folterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really nice

its just amazing that devin harris can hold starbury to 3 of 10 shooting and 6 points right now!
Old 11-19-2004, 10:23 PM   #125
GP

GP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to all

Great rebound by Josh. He is taller than 6'5" that Lewin is stating. They list him at 6'7".
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 10:24 PM   #126
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you, Mandyahl! Thank you, Don for bringing Dirk back!
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 10:25 PM   #127
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, Nowitzki having to wave his arms to get the pass, and he only got it after they passed to Bradley.
Old 11-19-2004, 10:25 PM   #128
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mandyahl

a picture of the unis for those who can't watch the game...
Nice pic. Thanks Mandy.

V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 10:26 PM   #129
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Crawford is 6-12 from 3-pt land.
Old 11-19-2004, 10:26 PM   #130
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Does Devin Harris look to pass?

I think his assists he gets are flukes. I think I see why people weren't "high" on assists in college. He rarely sets someone else up for a score.

Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 10:27 PM   #131
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Good to know that Murph hasn't stopped being Murph.
Old 11-19-2004, 10:27 PM   #132
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavsFanFinley
Crawford is 6-12 from 3-pt land.
Wanted to post that too, horrible...
Old 11-19-2004, 10:28 PM   #133
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Bayliss
Does Devin Harris look to pass?

I think his assists he gets are flukes. I think I see why people weren't "high" on assists in college. He rarely sets someone else up for a score.
He truly does need to have a better understanding of what's going on around him.

He really needs to be pulled.
Old 11-19-2004, 10:28 PM   #134
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough

stack and devin both with terrible shooting nights...at least stack seems to be doing other things. thank god for josh tonight.
Old 11-19-2004, 10:29 PM   #135
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
Good to know that Murph hasn't stopped being Murph.
I have no issue with being Murph. I enjoy being an intelligent member of this site.
Old 11-19-2004, 10:30 PM   #136
GP

GP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to all

That last foul on Howard demonstrates a total lack of respect by the officials. You'd think the Mavs were Atlanta or something by the way they call fouls.
Old 11-19-2004, 10:30 PM   #137
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

I don't understand why we settle for mid to long range jumpers when we're having a big lead.
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 10:30 PM   #138
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Quote:
Oh MY Is Penny Hardaway terrible
Quite a few people were wanting to trade Finley for him this past summer. The threads should be in the trade forum.
Old 11-19-2004, 10:31 PM   #139
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

wow, miami just beat the jazz in ot after shaq fouled out. wade hit a shot with 10 seconds left to put the heat up by two, but then arroyo hit two free throws...then wade came back and hit ANOTHER shot for the win. wade ended up with 39 points on 12-22 shooting with 4 rebounds, 8 assists, 3 steals, and 2 blocks...not a bad game.
Old 11-19-2004, 10:32 PM   #140
PepperTheMavsFan41

PepperTheMavsFan41 is on a distinguished road

Possible game changing block from Dirk
I can kill cause in god I trust.
It's EVOLUTION baby.
PepperTheMavsFan41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 10:32 PM   #141
Murphy3
Guru

Stack really doesn't seem to have nearly the leaping ability that he once displayed...
Old 11-19-2004, 10:37 PM   #142
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
wow, miami just beat the jazz in ot after shaq fouled out. wade hit a shot with 10 seconds left to put the heat up by two, but then arroyo hit two free throws...then wade came back and hit ANOTHER shot for the win. wade ended up with 39 points on 12-22 shooting with 4 rebounds, 8 assists, 3 steals, and 2 blocks...not a bad game.

when you can make Raja Bell look like he just ran over a pile of bannanas, then you know you have some mad ankle breaking capabilities.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 10:37 PM   #143
Murphy3
Guru

damn dirk..two freaking mistakes in a row..take care of the ball.
Old 11-19-2004, 10:38 PM   #144
Platinum Member

Those TOs really suck this year, Dirk! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2004, 10:38 PM   #145
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

what's with dirk and turnovers this year...i guess he's handling the ball more, but it just seems like he has a lot more dumb turnovers all of a sudden.
Old 11-19-2004, 10:39 PM   #146
Murphy3
Guru

So far...yes.
Old 11-19-2004, 10:40 PM   #147
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
what's with dirk and turnovers this year...i guess he's handling the ball more, but it just seems like he has a lot more dumb turnovers all of a sudden.
He has had two or three bad games with turning the ball over. Hopefully he will reverse this trend considering he's always been great about handling the ball. But so far, that hasn't been the case.

Dirk doesn't need to be on Marbury as I'm sure we all know.
Old 11-19-2004, 10:40 PM   #148
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

crap, this is waaaay too close.
Old 11-19-2004, 10:41 PM   #149
Platinum Member

Quote:
That's exactly what I like this season! He's becoming the franchise player for real... He's gonna handle the tos in the playoffs too!
Old 11-19-2004, 10:41 PM   #150
GP

no f'in respect
Old 11-19-2004, 10:41 PM   #151
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

What a shot by Daniels!

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 10:42 PM   #152
Platinum Member

Nice miss, Penny!
Old 11-19-2004, 10:43 PM   #153
Murphy3
Guru

The Mavs are having some trouble in the half court set because they're taking so much time getting the ball across half court.
Old 11-19-2004, 10:43 PM   #154
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

If you can turn to ESPN there is a big fight breaking out between Ben Wallace and Artest.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

Old 11-19-2004, 10:44 PM   #155
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
The Mavs are having some trouble in the half court set because they're taking so much time getting the ball across half court.
is new york pressuring? or why is this?
Old 11-19-2004, 10:44 PM   #156
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dirkenstien
If you can turn to ESPN there is a big fight breaking out between Ben Wallace and Artest.
damn, i wish i had a tv! keep us updated...
Old 11-19-2004, 10:45 PM   #157
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Quote:

Theres a fight breaking out in the stands!!! between the players and the fans! Someone threw a cup of ice at Artest and he jumped into the stands and started hitting him!

Old 11-19-2004, 10:46 PM   #158
Chicago JK

Chicago JK will become famous soon enough

OMG. Artest just went in the stand and beat up a fan. The most ugly thing I have ever seen.
Chicago JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 10:46 PM   #159
GP

Quote:
What in hell is going on? Outrageous behavior by the fans.

Old 11-19-2004, 10:47 PM   #160
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Another thing is that he's basically having to create all of his offense on his own. I'm sure that's a bit new to him and he has been turnover prone at times. In the past, he wasn't called upon toe create such a high percentage of his offense on his own like he has been this year.

The Mavs are basically playing without a PG on offense until Harris figures out what he's doing. Offensively, Dirk is more of a point at this point in time in the half court set than Harris.