Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 02-13-2007, 02:38 AM   #1
And1

And1 will become famous soon enough
Default Yao Ming closer to returning--Early March

I am sure many will say "who cares," troll or whatever. Some will appreciate the heads up in as far as what is going on around the NBA. Glad to have him back soon.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/4600481.html

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/4548570.html
Feb. 13, 2007, 12:24AM
Yao expects to be back on the court in early March
By JONATHAN FEIGEN
Copyright 2007 Houston Chronicle
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rockets center Yao Ming said Monday he expects to return to Rockets practices within two weeks, a few days ahead of the March 1 date the Rockets had planned, with a return to games in "early March."

"You know me," he said. "I'm always faster than (expected)."

Tests on Yao's fractured right leg show him to be progressing on schedule. He has been running on a treadmill, in which Rockets trainers can limit the weight he puts on the leg, and walking through moves and jump shots.

"They are letting me do some jump shots, some practice but not real moves," Yao said. "I can walk on it, and do a lot more now. I have to (wear the brace) to give me some time to adjust to the brace because I will play the rest of the season with it.

"I've been running on the new treadmill. They control the weight. Now it's still March. I can get back to practice in 10 days to two weeks.

"It's hard to say (when he will play). Hopefully, the beginning of March."

Not bad, pretty acurate.

http://www.nba.com/rockets/news/Rock...213834-34.html
Rockets center will return to action against the Cavs
Houston at Cleveland, Monday, 6 p.m.

Last edited by And1; 03-04-2007 at 09:24 PM.
And1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2007, 10:28 AM   #2
WurzburgBorn

WurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to all

I'm glad he's coming back. I want the Rockets to know that even if all the planets align and their players can stay healthy, they still can't stand in the way of Dallas this year.
WurzburgBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:30 AM   #3
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Who cares, troll.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 11:12 AM   #4
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Who cares, troll.
yuo forgot to add, Whatever.
Old 02-13-2007, 11:55 AM   #5
And1

Why the insecurity, I never said that having Yao back would guarantee a 31 point victory over the Mavericks again

I know not all Dallas fans are so uncordial as you and the above poster and some others here but when things happen like the Utah Mall shootings to remind you what is important in life--there is nothing you can say that will hurt my feelings.

to all the cordial mavs fans--Have a nice day.

to all the uncordial rude mavs fans---you are not worth me getting banned to tell you what I think of you.

I like this site and I keep informed here and on a SA site as well as my hou site.
Old 02-13-2007, 11:57 AM   #6
And1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WurzburgBorn
I'm glad he's coming back. I want the Rockets to know that even if all the planets align and their players can stay healthy, they still can't stand in the way of Dallas this year.

It is awesome to be confident in your team and rightly so--Mavs are doing well.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:45 PM   #7
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by And1
Why the insecurity, I never said that having Yao back would guarantee a 31 point victory over the Mavericks again

I know not all Dallas fans are so uncordial as you and the above poster and some others here but when things happen like the Utah Mall shootings to remind you what is important in life--there is nothing you can say that will hurt my feelings.

to all the uncordial rude mavs fans---you are not worth me getting banned to tell you what I think of you.

I like this site and I keep informed here and on a SA site as well as my hou site.

Yeah, but what makes you think that a bunch of Mavs fans give a damn about Yao? I can't see any other reason you would post that here other than to pick a fight... Of all the teams I'm worried about in the playoffs, the Rockets don't rate - with or without Yao/Tmac/The Grace of God.... Keep informed, but also keep your trash off our boards...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:04 PM   #8
And1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Yeah, but what makes you think that a bunch of Mavs fans give a damn about Yao? I can't see any other reason you would post that here other than to pick a fight... Of all the teams I'm worried about in the playoffs, the Rockets don't rate - with or without Yao/Tmac/The Grace of God.... Keep informed, but also keep your trash off our boards...
man you "seem" insecure--I can't see any other reason why you would get all offended and assume that I am picking a fight. Your comment up in red above is way off base . This sub-forum is "Around the NBA!"

I did not post that b/c I thought you would pop wood, but rather keeping you informed on news around the state wrt to NBA. There is nothing wrong with me posting this here.

Last edited by And1; 02-13-2007 at 01:06 PM.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:18 PM   #9
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

It's one thing to be curious and go read the boards of those you hate, but actually STARTING a thread about your team on another teams board?? (no matter what "section" its in)

That's questionable decision making if you're trying 'not to troll"
Old 02-13-2007, 01:37 PM   #10
And1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
It's one thing to be curious and go read the boards of those you hate, but actually STARTING a thread about your team on another teams board?? (no matter what "section" its in)

That's questionable decision making if you're trying 'not to troll"

I respect your post. You are quite the gentleman. I never said I hated the Mavs, and I don't.
Old 02-13-2007, 02:07 PM   #11
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

When looking at this thread name from the main page it says "Yao Ming closer to coming..." so I thought this was going to be a thread about Yao coming out of the closet, what with gay players being the thing this week.
Old 02-13-2007, 02:22 PM   #12
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by And1

Wow, have a sense of humor, man, we were just copying what you posted yourself!

But in all honesty, what's the point of this thread? It looks like paranoia boy here is supervising his own personal thread, for the sole purpose of judging each individual Mavs fan that replies, in an effort to put them into either the "cordial" bin or the "not cordial" bin.
Old 02-13-2007, 02:40 PM   #13
And1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Wow, have a sense of humor, man, we were just copying what you posted yourself!

But in all honesty, what's the point of this thread? It looks like paranoia boy here is supervising his own personal thread, for the sole purpose of judging each individual Mavs fan that replies, in an effort to put them into either the "cordial" bin or the "not cordial" bin.
classic post. True-dat. I do business in Dallas, and I routinely talk mavs with some fans there and I thought I would just share a "pointless" tid-bit from around the NBA. I am not holding a gun to anyone and making them respond here.

btw, you go into the cordial bin
Old 02-13-2007, 02:40 PM   #14
And1

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
When looking at this thread name from the main page it says "Yao Ming closer to coming..." so I thought this was going to be a thread about Yao coming out of the closet, what with gay players being the thing this week.

ha, ha.
Old 02-13-2007, 03:38 PM   #15
mauijim
Banned

mauijim can only hope to improve

Quote:
notice that this is posted in the "Around the NBA" forum. let that marinate for a second... it might take a little longer for some of you.
mauijim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 03:41 PM   #16
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauijim
notice that this is posted in the "Around the NBA" forum. let that marinate for a second... it might take a little longer for some of you.
Just to clarify, you're implying that the section name inside of the Dallas-Mavs.com forum carries more weight than the actual "Dallas-Mavs.com" URL and site name?
Old 02-13-2007, 03:51 PM   #17
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Just to clarify, you're implying that the section name inside of the Dallas-Mavs.com forum carries more weight than the actual "Dallas-Mavs.com" URL and site name?
Whaaaa?
Old 02-14-2007, 12:04 AM   #18
mauijim
Banned

Quote:
are all mavericks' fans this stupid? cause that's the vibe i'm getting...

look flacolaco, this is a mavs board... i think we can all agree on that. but, underneath the mavs board, there's a forum called "Around the NBA," which is SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED for topics such as this; aka, not involving the dallass mavericks. stop me if i'm going to fast.

hence, the reason why this topic - concerning not the mavericks, but the rockets - was posted in this particular forum. and this may come as an even bigger shock to you, but the original post in this thread..... wasn't trolling. unless, of course, you consider any thread not regarding the mavericks as a trolling thread.... which you very well could. but that would just make you an idiot.

so what's the moral of this post? you're an idiot.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:05 AM   #19
mauijim
Banned

Quote:
are all mavericks' fans this stupid? cause that's the vibe i'm getting...

look flacolaco, this is a mavs board... i think we can all agree on that. but, underneath the mavs board, there's a forum called "Around the NBA," which is SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED for topics such as this; aka, not involving the dallass mavericks. stop me if i'm going to fast.

hence, the reason why this topic - concerning not the mavericks, but the rockets - was posted in this particular forum. and this may come as an even bigger shock to you, but the original post in this thread..... wasn't trolling. unless, of course, you consider any thread not regarding the mavericks as a trolling thread.... which you very well could. but that would just make you an idiot.

so what's the moral of this post? you're an idiot.
Old 02-14-2007, 09:10 AM   #20
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

You posted twice, genius...

Old 02-14-2007, 01:04 PM   #21
mauijim
Banned

Quote:
You posted twice, genius...
way to address the validity of my argument.... SMU law grad?
Old 02-14-2007, 01:04 PM   #22
mauijim
Banned

and in all honesty, i'd love some decent banter regarding the rockets-mavs; unfortunately the delusion and arrogance factor in this board is through the roof.

or perhaps everyone here is just your typical dallas moron.... who knows?
Old 02-25-2007, 04:38 PM   #23
And1

Possibly one week away. I will post link when official. just an fyi to those who may want to know
Old 02-25-2007, 06:04 PM   #24
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I don't see why there was so much hostility before, I'm interested in when Yao is coming back just because of the Rockets being a playoff team I'd like to keep tabs on. It's a big event in the NBA when a star player comes back, so even if it is a Rockets player we should stay informed.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:35 PM   #25
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

I will say that those with beliefs that And1 did ANYTHING wrong at all in the posting of this thread are way off base. He has bordered the line in other threads - definitely, but I think he is being extremely nice - almost "MavsFanHidingAsSpursFan" nice, (you know who you are)!

Talk shit about Houston guys, that is fine. But don't knock a Houston fan just for posting news about Houston in the AROUND THE NBA section.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:45 PM   #26
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Can we get back to the friggin topic, people?

I hope when Yao does come back that he doesn't take too long to get back into his groove. I've been waiting, what, three years now to see what that team is really capable of.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 07:10 PM   #27
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Must be Tmacs turn to sit out a few games...
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:20 PM   #28
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
I will say that those with beliefs that And1 did ANYTHING wrong at all in the posting of this thread are way off base. He has bordered the line in other threads - definitely, but I think he is being extremely nice - almost "MavsFanHidingAsSpursFan" nice, (you know who you are)!

Talk shit about Houston guys, that is fine. But don't knock a Houston fan just for posting news about Houston in the AROUND THE NBA section.

Actually, my only problem with the guy is that he only posts about the Rockets on this site - he has yet to talk about the Mavs on a Mavs forum... It's like he's trying to convince us that we need to pay attantion to a team that we've beaten 3-1 in this season's series & probably won't play again until next season (sure there's an off-chance we'll meet in the playoffs, but we can discuss that if we ever cross that bridge)... There's absolutely NO reason to talk about Houston any longer, yet he keeps trying to force them into every thread/topic/discussion... Of course Yao is coming back eventually - so is EVERY injured player in the NBA eventually... But he's NOT back yet - this thread is so premature that it reeks of trolling...

Old 02-25-2007, 08:27 PM   #29
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually, my only problem with the guy is that he only posts about the Rockets on this site - he has yet to talk about the Mavs on a Mavs forum... It's like he's trying to convince us that we need to pay attantion to a team that we've beaten 3-1 in this season's series & probably won't play again until next season (sure there's an off-chance we'll meet in the playoffs, but we can discuss that if we ever cross that bridge)... There's absolutely NO reason to talk about Houston any longer, yet he keeps trying to force them into every thread/topic/discussion... Of course Yao is coming back eventually - so is EVERY injured player in the NBA eventually... But he's NOT back yet - this thread is so premature that it reeks of trolling...
Trolling? In other threads mabye, but I don't see it in this one. All he did was post an article about Yao coming back soon in the Around the NBA forum. If he'd done so in the Mavs discussion forum, then you might have a point. But the thread, and topic are perfectly relavent and valid in this section.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:31 PM   #30
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
Trolling? In other threads mabye, but I don't see it in this one. All he did was post an article about Yao coming back soon in the Around the NBA forum. If he'd done so in the Mavs discussion forum, then you might have a point. But the thread, and topic are perfectly relavent and valid in this section.
I couldn't agree more!
Old 02-25-2007, 09:13 PM   #31
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
That would explain a lot.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 10:26 PM   #32
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
There's reason to talk about them sometimes because they are a good team and they're our division rival. I also don't see how it's premature, he's coming back pretty soon and we should stay informed. It's big NBA news posted in the Around the NBA forum.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:11 AM   #33
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

I take back what I said. So how long is Tmac gonna be out?

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky

Last edited by mqywaaah; 02-27-2007 at 04:32 AM.
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 12:47 AM   #34
Underdog

In other news: TMac & Yao are BOTH out - Rockets get spanked by the CELTICS!!!

Old 03-03-2007, 11:12 PM   #35
And1

Default The Gun show is back, Yao Ming returns this Monday March 5

Its official. Yao Ming returns this Monday March 5th against the Cavs
CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTOS

GUN SHOW

Link to follow

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/4600481.html

Last edited by And1; 03-04-2007 at 02:40 AM.
Old 03-03-2007, 11:22 PM   #36
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Way to make everyone who has dial-up's computers explode.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 12:25 AM   #37
And1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito
sorry about that. Removed all but 2 pics and posted a link to additional pics.

Last edited by And1; 03-04-2007 at 12:44 AM.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:58 AM   #38
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito
LOL

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 02:22 AM   #39
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Wow, Yao will be back in a few days to work on his next injury. Congrats.
Old 03-04-2007, 03:24 AM   #40
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm looking forward the the Rockets/Jazz series in the first round. Should be a good one.
dirno2000 is offline   Reply With Quote