Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-16-2004, 05:12 AM   #81
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Self-Pics

hey raefformvp, i remember you from your Journalspace blog.

Here are a couple of pictures of myself:

In the middle (my 18th party!)
Boating up a storm
Old 07-16-2004, 01:52 PM   #82
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: veruca salt
Quote:
[i]Originally posted by: Fah Q
The little SOB has gained 70 lbs since I got him 8 weeks ago.

oh it's good to know i'm not the only one! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL me too! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-16-2004, 03:57 PM   #83
Jamisonite
Golden Member

Jamisonite is on a distinguished road

Here i am

Me n my Bass

Me again

Old 07-18-2004, 06:43 AM   #84
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Self-Pics

*bump*

have the heart to post your pic...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 06:58 AM   #85
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll do it as soon as I find another free picture hosting site. Picturetrail just closed all of their free accounts to uploads...
Old 07-18-2004, 07:21 AM   #86
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: twelli
Tried image shack, thanks for the tip!

This is me on a field trip in Taipei County.

Twelli- I always thought you were a "tree-hugger..."

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-18-2004, 08:21 PM   #87
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

[quote]
Originally posted by: XERXES
Quote:
Originally posted by: twelli

Twelli- I always thought you were a "tree-hugger..."

At the moment I feel more like a lounge hog, which is the equivalent to a gym rat spending most of training time in the cold tub...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 01:47 AM   #88
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: Evilmav2
I'll do it as soon as I find another free picture hosting site. Picturetrail just closed all of their free accounts to uploads...
try this...

can't wait to see an actual one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 08:06 AM   #89
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

Me at the "Abiball" ( ~ "graduation party" ) 4 weeks ago, after graduating from gymnasium (13 years of school finally over [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img])

...and that's me in 20 years on vacation [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 08:29 PM   #90
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: #41

after graduating from gymnasium
gymnasium=senior high school (for those of you who wonder why we Germans graduate from the school's sports facility...)

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2004, 08:41 PM   #91
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Hello nurse! Another hot male member of D-M.com.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 10:26 PM   #92
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all

that is me...in all my glory!

muchos gracias to my boy u2!

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 10:28 PM   #93
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Hitman
I think you meant

Old 08-01-2004, 10:29 PM   #94
twelli
Diamond Member

Hitman, the mysterious 'RED X' man [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-01-2004, 10:33 PM   #95
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all

anyone know how i can correct that prob?

much thanks!

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 11:01 PM   #96
twelli
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Hitman
anyone know how i can correct that prob?

much thanks!
You can try to upload you pics with image shag[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-02-2004, 04:20 PM   #97
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough

NOTE: this was all before beard........I kept getting carded too much for bear.

Me (the guy) and ex-gf

Me, the ex, and her friend

Old 08-02-2004, 04:33 PM   #98
NYCdog

Just had to take the time out of my day to hollar at the ladies......

DCowboysGal and Erica L.........very nice indeed.

Waiting for pics of Caliente.......always heard nothing but good stuff about her.

Old 08-03-2004, 09:00 AM   #99
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I love the backgrounds in those pics NYCDog.... it's so 80's.
Old 08-03-2004, 01:19 PM   #100
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

all the pics are showing up as red x's for me...

but fah q, even though i can't see it, great danes are great dogs. my parents have one now, and we had a few when i was growing up. are his ears clipped?
Old 08-03-2004, 01:55 PM   #101
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The same thing has been happening to me for the last day or so (on this thread, Twelli's pic thread, and on some others)...
Old 08-03-2004, 02:31 PM   #102
NYCdog

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The same thing has been happening to me for the last day or so (on this thread, Twelli's pic thread, and on some others)...

Well guys, I'm runnin my pics off of the previously formentioned image shack. If memory serves me correct, image shack automaticly updates there loaded pics everyday. This means, if you loaded a pic in there yesterday, as I did, at the end of the day (11:59 pm) the link that was created for your pic will be refreshed, meaning at 12:00 am, your pic that you created at image shack will no longer show.......

EDIT: If you want 24/7 support of your pics uploaded at image shack, you will have to pay. Seek the options above the uploade screen for payment plans.

Thus the explaination for all the "red x's"

Anyways, for those who didnt see me, not to mention my EX whom I've gotten alot of PM's about since I posted the pic yesterday, here you go......FYI.......I am the guy, as I am sure most of you would assume.

Once again, I reiterate, this was before beard....so I can get my beer in peace without being carded.

You have until 11:59:59 pm to view this pic.......enjoy, for time being that is....

Old 08-03-2004, 06:43 PM   #103

Member will become famous soon enoughMember will become famous soon enough

here's me on the couch talkin after a crazy night haha

Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 09:23 PM   #104
twelli
Diamond Member

here's me a few years back with my first Mac...

Old 01-22-2005, 12:22 AM   #105
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

bump for those of you that thought that I hadn't contributed.

Doesnt it look like a garden party, dah-ling?

Yay for my friend, Stephanie

I'm so pathetically short next to my 6'7" buddy AKA how dating would look if I went out with Josh Howard *swoon*
Old 01-23-2005, 01:54 AM   #106
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

No one else caught the codename 47 joke?
Old 01-23-2005, 02:02 AM   #107
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally posted by: bernardos70
No one else caught the codename 47 joke?
I didn't....still don't....

edit: ohhhh thats the codename of the video game character I posted.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2005, 02:28 AM   #108
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the poster of the joke didn't get it! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]