Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 03-20-2007, 10:29 PM   #41
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

why is gs not fouling? You see again what a terrible coach Nelson is in end of game situations.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2007, 10:29 PM   #42
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

ha ha nice 3 there at the end

why weren't they fouling? Nellie?
Old 03-20-2007, 10:29 PM   #43
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Nash 0-2 from the free throw line?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:29 PM   #44
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

and as I type that Millsap makes a three just because the time was about to end
Old 03-20-2007, 10:31 PM   #45
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

minnesota = suck
Old 03-20-2007, 10:34 PM   #46
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

4 fouls on Amare. If only KG could take advantage
Old 03-20-2007, 10:36 PM   #47
endrity
Platinum Member

he can't
Old 03-20-2007, 10:38 PM   #48
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, the Suns' broadcast has a sponsor for their 24 second clock when it pops up. What a beating.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:38 PM   #49
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

These Phoenix announcers are hilarious.

Phoenix is pulling away.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:43 PM   #50
endrity
Platinum Member

it sucks, but the suns are pulling away big time
Old 03-20-2007, 10:46 PM   #51
endrity
Platinum Member

the clippers won tonight at chicago, and I think now they are the 8 seed. We probably won't know who we play in the 1 round until the last week. A lot of team still fighting for the honor to lose to us in 4 or 5.

Last edited by endrity; 03-20-2007 at 10:47 PM.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:01 PM   #52
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Kevin Garnett with 30 points and 15 rebounds so far... damn I don't know how he doesn't blow a gasket at some point... his team around him SUCKS!
Old 03-20-2007, 11:09 PM   #53
endrity
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithXx
Kevin Garnett with 30 points and 15 rebounds so far... damn I don't know how he doesn't blow a gasket at some point... his team around him SUCKS!
that is the most irrelevant 30 points and 15 rebounds I have ever seen
Old 03-20-2007, 11:19 PM   #54
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
These Phoenix announcers are hilarious.

Phoenix is pulling away.
You know....it sucks too. I was born in Phoenix, I lived there for quite a long time, and in the summer of 93 when Barkley and KJ and Thunder Dan were knocking on MJs door, I was all over that. KJ was my childhood hero.

But now that I've lived in Dallas for 10+ years, I HATE THEM. and to listen to Dan Majerle talk the way he does on that broadast is disgusting.

back in the day he and the suns played a different game. those were good times.

Now I have the Green and blue glasses on and I can't wait to scoreboard all my relatives in Phoenix when we kick their ass in the WCF.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:23 PM   #55
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

Why did Amare play only 21min?
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 11:24 PM   #56
endrity
Platinum Member

foul trouble, was not effective, no injury though
Old 03-20-2007, 11:46 PM   #57
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Can you imagine the devastation if the Big Ticket actually played for a good team? I could see him on something like the Pistons.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:56 PM   #58
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

KG + 10 spares = Suns win
Old 03-21-2007, 12:54 AM   #59
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
You know....it sucks too. I was born in Phoenix, I lived there for quite a long time, and in the summer of 93 when Barkley and KJ and Thunder Dan were knocking on MJs door, I was all over that. KJ was my childhood hero.

But now that I've lived in Dallas for 10+ years, I HATE THEM. and to listen to Dan Majerle talk the way he does on that broadast is disgusting.

back in the day he and the suns played a different game. those were good times.

Now I have the Green and blue glasses on and I can't wait to scoreboard all my relatives in Phoenix when we kick their ass in the WCF.
Traitor.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 03:08 AM   #60
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by endrity
Utah is about to win, but the GS play by play guys are so biased it's not funny. It's wide open for that 8th seed, even the t-pups have a chance.
Warriors have the worst announcers in the game. They dont know basketball and they are always on the edge of their seats and arguing calls. Maybe Nellie rubbed off on them but I remember the announcers were horrible before Nelson.

The whole game they were like "well we know who doesnt like the Warriors", and "the three in black are trying to make an impact tonight" "If the refs hadnt missed that call the Warriors would be in good shape to tie it up."

Suns announcers are almost on that level but when they are winning they pack on this bravado and arrogance that is hard to watch. I dont know how hard it is to not be an arrogant ass while announcing for a great team so I shouldnt talk, but it does get annoying. At least they dont bemoan each and ever play.

I can see how Nelson got so many technicals and how a ref would get sick of that crap over a 48 minute game-- so sick that I would give a whiner a technical on the last play of a game even if it meant changing the outcome.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 03-21-2007 at 03:10 AM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:43 AM   #61
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by endrity
foul trouble, was not effective, no injury though
Thanks endrity. Was just surprising to see the guy who torched us for 41pts could manage only 4 against the Wolves.
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 03:54 PM   #62
jenna2891

jenna2891 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2M
Thanks endrity. Was just surprising to see the guy who torched us for 41pts could manage only 4 against the Wolves.
The half court (p&R) wasn't working since the T-puppies were packing the paint. Plus Amare got into foul trouble so they relied on their outside shooting almost exclusively.
jenna2891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 03:57 PM   #63
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Suns by 14+

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:09 PM   #64
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Suns by 14+
Now THATS what I call premonition!!!!!
Old 03-21-2007, 05:54 PM   #65
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Everybody point and laugh at sike!
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 06:12 PM   #66
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Sike posted that last night from his 14k modem. Dont laugh.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:16 PM   #67
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

hey whats the score of the game??