Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 08-07-2005, 02:46 PM   #1
Azn_Baller101

Azn_Baller101 is on a distinguished road
Default Who would you most like to see....

Who would you most like to see Dirk fight?

I personally would like to see Dirk beat the sh!t out of the following

Dirk vs. Pau (soft euro vs. soft euro, whoever wins may no longer ever be called soft again)
Dirk vs. Ron Ron (watch out in the AAC he might jump someone)
Dirk vs. Steve "Canadian Bacon" Cash (for obvious reasons)
Dirk vs. Darko (another soft euro)
Dirk vs. Bill Walton (dirk please shut this guy up!!!)

Sorry guys im really really bored. I just thought i'd hear from you guys on who you want to see dirk fight, he's really starting to show some f'em attitude.
Azn_Baller101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2005, 04:04 PM   #2
bradleywillcrushyou44

bradleywillcrushyou44 is a jewel in the roughbradleywillcrushyou44 is a jewel in the roughbradleywillcrushyou44 is a jewel in the rough
Default RE: Who would you most like to see....

garnett
bradleywillcrushyou44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 05:02 PM   #3
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

I concur, I've been interested in a KG-Dirk fight for a while, eventhough I hope it never happens.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 05:03 PM   #4
Joey

Joey will become famous soon enoughJoey will become famous soon enough
Default RE:Who would you most like to see....

Jon Barry and Bob Sura in a two on one match...
There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost, that his ship has sailed and that only a fool would continue. The truth is, I've always been a fool. ~Big Fish
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 05:53 PM   #5
mavsman221

mavsman221 is on a distinguished road

ilgualskus, rasheed wallace, duncan, radmonavic, amare, jermaine o' neal, and ultimate euro fight, Dirk vs. Kirilenko
mavsman221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 07:47 PM   #6
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: bradleywillcrushyou44
garnett
I'd love to see that one. I also would love to see Dirk knock the shit out of Shaq. C-Webb would be nice to, but he'd probably be too afraid of breaking a nail to get into a fight.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 07:52 PM   #7
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I'm just guessing here, but something in me says that Dirk probably knows one form or another of an ancient asian fighting technique.
Old 08-07-2005, 08:42 PM   #8
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Amare or KG...
Old 08-07-2005, 11:38 PM   #9
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

1). Barkley
2). Joe Crawford
3). Danny Crawford
4). Any eagle fan.
Old 08-07-2005, 11:41 PM   #10
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

6). Michael Shaivo
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 11:47 PM   #11
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

7). My boss.
Old 08-08-2005, 08:43 AM   #12
Joey

Joey will become famous soon enoughJoey will become famous soon enough

Roy Tarpley, I do like the idea of him fighting Joey Crawford. Watching him fight Tonya Harding would be fun. And my personal favorite...I'd love to see him whack Shawn Bradley!
There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost, that his ship has sailed and that only a fool would continue. The truth is, I've always been a fool. ~Big Fish
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 10:26 PM   #13
Azn_Baller101

Azn_Baller101 is on a distinguished road

Dirk Vs. Yao

i would love to see dirk dish out some kung fu on yao's soft as dim sum ass...
Azn_Baller101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 11:44 PM   #14
l3igballer23

l3igballer23 is on a distinguished road

why would you want to see Dirk fight KG? It seems like KG would take him out quick.
l3igballer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 12:48 AM   #15
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: l3igballer23
why would you want to see Dirk fight KG? It seems like KG would take him out quick.
how you figure?

Old 08-09-2005, 12:54 AM   #16
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: capitalcity
Quote:
how you figure?
Yeah, wtf is that about? Is it because Dirk's a whiteboy, and KG is street? Please... Dirk's a bit bigger than KG, and every bit as fast.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 02:10 AM   #17
snoop

snoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the rough

take note: the dirk KG fight will happen. It almost happens every year and now dirk is learning to stand up for himself.
Old 08-09-2005, 10:57 AM   #18
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

yeah KG plays real dirty versus Dirk everytime they go up against each other..

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 01:16 PM   #19
l3igballer23

Quote:
Originally posted by: Thespiralgoeson
Quote:
Quote:
how you figure?
Yeah, wtf is that about? Is it because Dirk's a whiteboy, and KG is street? Please... Dirk's a bit bigger than KG, and every bit as fast.
I would agree with you that Dirk is just as quick laterally, but it seems like KG has better hand speed and a longer reach.
Old 08-11-2005, 01:16 PM   #20
l3igballer23

Quote:
Originally posted by: Thespiralgoeson
Quote:
Quote:
how you figure?
I would agree with you that Dirk is just as quick laterally, but it seems like KG has better hand speed and a longer reach.
Old 08-11-2005, 02:38 PM   #21
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't mind seeing Dirk kick Cuban's ass. Mabye Legler or Stephen A Smith.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 02:38 PM   #22
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't mind seeing Dirk kick Cuban's ass. Mabye Legler or Stephen A Smith.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 04:44 PM   #23
The Miles

The Miles is on a distinguished road

I definitely want to see Dirk and KG go toe to toe.

"When you (Coach Johnson) get behind your players like that it’s something special. He’s the general and we are soldiers, you go out there and want to lay it all on the line…that’s the type of situation I wanted to be in."-Doug Christie
The Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 04:44 PM   #24
The Miles

The Miles is on a distinguished road

I definitely want to see Dirk and KG go toe to toe.

"When you (Coach Johnson) get behind your players like that it’s something special. He’s the general and we are soldiers, you go out there and want to lay it all on the line…that’s the type of situation I wanted to be in."-Doug Christie
The Miles is offline   Reply With Quote