Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-02-2004, 01:25 AM   #1
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default POLL: MAVS MAKE A BIG MOVE YES OR NO?

JUST CAST YOUR VOTE....DO THE MAVS MAKE ANOTHER MOVE ADDING KEY PLAYERS OF MAJOR SIGNIFICANCE THIS OFF SEASON?
I say thay have to unless they take the offical stance of a rebuilding team....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2004, 01:27 AM   #2
Jamisonite
Golden Member

Jamisonite is on a distinguished road
Default RE: POLL: MAVS MAKE A BIG MOVE YES OR NO?

I think they do...but not Shaq...maybe damp or blount....it just depends on what u consider big...they defiantly make a move
Old 07-02-2004, 01:28 AM   #3
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. I say that our inexorable march toward the Daddy of all Deals continues unimpeded...
Old 07-02-2004, 02:34 AM   #4
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

*bump*
answer the freakin question [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ...and give your reasons....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 07-02-2004, 02:35 AM   #5
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:POLL: MAVS MAKE A BIG MOVE YES OR NO?

Nowitzki wouldn't have been moved 24 hours ago.

Thats all I have to say.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 06:46 AM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk sure as hell won't be moved now. Shaq will have no interest in playing in Dallas with no Dirk and no Steve.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 09:05 AM   #7
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all

Commons sense dictates that a major move MUST be coming. Sure, the Mavs have a nice future with Harris, Howard, Daniels, and Pavel...but

This team is about Dirk Nowitzki being 26 years old and having a 5-7 year window of being a top 4-7 player in the world.

The Rockets now have McGrady and Yao.

The Nets are cutting payroll.

There is a deal to be made there.

Kidd and Kenyon for Antoine Walker, Christian Laettner and Jerry Stackhouse.

Yeah, it sounds nuts but.....

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 09:28 AM   #8
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd do that deal so fast...... it'd be done by now. But it won't happen.

I think we are ready for the future, depending on how our draft picks turn out, so that's a plus. However, I tend to think we have to make a big move this year if we're to contend.
Old 07-02-2004, 09:36 AM   #9
MikeB
Golden Member

MikeB has a spectacular aura aboutMikeB has a spectacular aura about

I still think we make a deal to win now while trying to protect the future.

At least after yesterday that is what I'm hoping.
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 09:37 AM   #10
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Kidd and Kenyon for Antoine Walker, Christian Laettner and Jerry Stackhouse.
Your on the right track but........Kidd just had knee surgery yesterday. You want no part of that.

So just settle for Kenyon Martin instead cause this team needs a low post player to replace the departed Antwan Jamison.

Martin's attitude alone would be a perfect addition to this team.

And with the Nets and Ratner wanting to cut salary, I'm sure a packge of expiring contracts would look very appealing to them......
Old 07-02-2004, 09:43 AM   #11
MikeB
Golden Member

MikeB has a spectacular aura aboutMikeB has a spectacular aura about

EDIT
**Double Post**
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 07:26 PM   #12
sike
The Preacha

how you say....*bumb*...

Old 07-02-2004, 08:12 PM   #13
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Nope.... Cubes has me on the dissappointed train. We go into the season as is, dirk plays center again because there is no other choice. Walker plays power forward and starts jacking 'em up like no tommorrow. He runs the point most of the time because stevie's not here.

"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 08:31 PM   #14
cheesestar
Golden Member

cheesestar will become famous soon enough

yes.

get a pg and c. try to move walker.
cheesestar is offline   Reply With Quote