Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-30-2002, 10:16 AM   #1
jade

jade is on a distinguished road

At the end of this article you can download a video where Dirk and Steve are singing and playing the guitar. It's really nice and Dirk is wearing a Shawn Bradley-jersey.
jade is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2002, 10:40 AM   #2
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Base Line Guy is on a distinguished road

I've had the privilege of getting to know Simon, or Small Balls as everyone calls him, and he's touched my life as well. He's truly a wonderful person who gets to visit his friends in Dallas once or twice a year. If you have the chance to say hello to him, I promise he'll make a lasting impression on you too. Truly wonderful!

BLG
Old 12-30-2002, 11:21 AM   #3
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Good story about Simon Ibell. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

(Besides, it's better that Nowitzki and Nash continue being basketball players! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] )
Old 12-30-2002, 11:49 AM   #4
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I think steve nash may have just grown a foot in my eyes. I'll be on the lookout for simon's causes as well. Thanks for the article, made my day.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 02:33 AM   #5
dirksbabe41

dirksbabe41 is on a distinguished road

hey... is mine the only one that doesnt work? i would give ne thing to see it! my 2 favorite men! i can see the movies from the mavs website about the post game conferences.... can someone help me?!
dirksbabe41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 10:03 AM   #6
jade

jade is on a distinguished road

I found somewhere another video with Dirk and Steve singing. It's in german but I think it is still worth watching it. You can see Dirks father, his sister and Dirk as a child.
jade is offline   Reply With Quote