Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 12-06-2005, 02:25 AM   #1
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rashard Lewis-- making the roads in Washington more dangerous

Quote:
Seattle Times - Seattle Supersonics star forward Rashard Lewis was charged today with drunken driving, according to the King County Prosecutor.

Lewis was stopped at 2:50 a.m. on Oct. 1, nearly two months ago, while driving his BMW on eastbound I-90 between Seattle and Mercer Island.

Lewis was spotted traveling at a high rate of speed, 84 mph, along with two other cars, according to the police report from the incident.

Lewis' eyes were watery and his speech slurred, according the report, and the car smelled of alcohol.

The trooper who made the stop wrote that when he asked Lewis how much he had had to drink, Lewis responded, "only one."

A blood test showed that Lewis had a blood-alcohol level of .132 about an hour after he was stopped.

"I have been charged with a traffic offense involving alcohol. I have cooperated fully with the police during the investigation. Since the charge is pending, my attorney and I are working together to resolve this situation. In the meantime, I do not have any further comment and I look forward to the matter being resolved soon," said Lewis in a statement released Monday.

"This incident happened before the season and we're looking forward to this matter being resolved soon. As it is a legal matter, we are not going to comment further on the situation," added Sonics General Manager Rick Sund.
another celebrity looking for a soft slap on the ass after doing something that would put most of us in jail.

and for a guy like Lewis, a BAC of .132 is approximately 7-9 drinks in the span of an hour.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 12-06-2005 at 02:50 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2011, 11:00 PM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

oh herro hans brix
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:33 PM   #3
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

This may be the least coherent bot ever. Props for that, huge fail for not offering me WoW gold.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:57 PM   #4
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

What? Very few devices have gingerbread. In fact, off the top of my head, only the nexii have it right now, that I can remember. And we all know honeycomb will be for tablets only. So if you meant Ice Cream Sandwich.... that's not even official yet.
Old 05-25-2011, 12:15 AM   #5
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
another celebrity looking for a soft slap on the ass after doing something that would put most of us in jail.

and for a guy like Lewis, a BAC of .132 is approximately 7-9 drinks in the span of an hour.
I ain't that big and and I can handle 7-9 in an hour. Not that I would drive though.