Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-17-2014, 09:50 PM   #1
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default PGT: Mavs put away the lowly Pistons

Parsons and Ellis with great games... Dirk does nothing until he decides to WIN EVERYTHING in the 4th quarter.

Dirk with a double-double (18/10), Tyson 1 rebound shy of a double-double (16/9), Monta 2 assists shy of a double-double (25/8)... Hell, even Devin Harris was only 1 basket and 1 assist shy of a double-double (8/9).

Excellent win for the good guys!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 12-17-2014 at 09:52 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2014, 09:54 PM   #2
CGM
Golden Member

CGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant future

Whooohoooo... yeah, baby....uhm... sorry....
Old 12-17-2014, 09:54 PM   #3
Jproxursoxoff

Jproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to behold

What a relief!! That game was fun, even though it was frustrating at times. Parsons and Monta totally took over in the 3rd to put ahead for good. Everyone contributed. Nice win.

What I love most though is 29 assists on 40 made field goals. Also we rescued our fg percentage. 50 percent on the game, but it was in the 30s at halftime.

Last edited by Jproxursoxoff; 12-17-2014 at 09:57 PM.
Jproxursoxoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 09:59 PM   #4
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Weak teams must earn their Dirk-time. Thankfully, the Pistons did tonight.
Loved it how RC then took him out again when the Job was done.

32pts - new season-high for Parsons?
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 10:00 PM   #5
ffballer

ffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to behold

so i'd made this at the end of the 3rd but after the 4th by the dirskter i'd call it this way
MC HAMMER FT. DIRK lol (don't hate on my high ability of paint(?)) lol
Old 12-17-2014, 10:01 PM   #6
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavErika View Post
32pts - new season-high for Parsons?
Yep, on .588/.667/.889 shooting to boot... Those 7 rebounds ain't too shabby either!

Last edited by Underdog; 12-17-2014 at 10:04 PM.
Old 12-17-2014, 10:05 PM   #7
Jproxursoxoff

Jproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffballer View Post
so i'd made this at the end of the 3rd but after the 4th by the dirskter i'd call it this way
MC HAMMER FT. DIRK lol (don't hate on my high ability of paint(?)) lol
LOL That's awesome!!
Old 12-17-2014, 10:12 PM   #8
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Looking at the boxscore; Monta, Dirk, TC, Devin Harris and even B.Wright also had really nice all-around games.

boxscore

Last edited by mavErika; 12-17-2014 at 10:14 PM.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 10:13 PM   #9
ffballer

ffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to behold

monta 25 and 8 those are some solid all star numbers
Old 12-17-2014, 10:17 PM   #10
HopeIsAlwaysThere
Golden Member

HopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of light

The chemistry is building secretly, now bring on one of the team I hated most!

Last edited by HopeIsAlwaysThere; 12-17-2014 at 10:17 PM.
HopeIsAlwaysThere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 10:22 PM   #11
ffballer

just in case if y'all wanna know who my western conference all star picks are
Old 12-17-2014, 10:26 PM   #12
Underdog

Quote:
just in case if y'all wanna know who my western conference all star picks are
I'd pick Devin over Jameer...

Last edited by Underdog; 12-17-2014 at 10:27 PM.
Old 12-17-2014, 10:28 PM   #13
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

What's this about the Mavs being interested in Rondo for real?
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 10:30 PM   #14
HopeIsAlwaysThere
Golden Member

HopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Same here
HopeIsAlwaysThere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 10:32 PM   #15
Jproxursoxoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Jameer had 0 points and 0 assists in 25 minutes tonight. LOL
Old 12-17-2014, 10:34 PM   #16
ffballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGM View Post
Whooohoooo... yeah, baby....uhm... sorry....
hey bro where were those votes %?jj having more votes than monta is horse shit
Old 12-17-2014, 10:36 PM   #17
Underdog

Quote:
hey bro where were those votes %?jj having more votes than monta is horse shit
I'm guessing it's a Puerto Rican poll.

Old 12-17-2014, 10:37 PM   #18
ffballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeIsAlwaysThere View Post
Same here
yeap me too it was just the fact that jameer was the first name to pop up lol, the idea is to get monta and dirk to brooklyn
Old 12-17-2014, 10:40 PM   #19
ffballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
What's this about the Mavs being interested in Rondo for real?
i was about to ask the same thing, i've been seeing "rumors" from who knows who, saying that the mavs could be involved in a trade with boston in which we'd receive rondo and the c's monta.. it'd be the dumbest decision in the history of the franchise, now if it'd be jameer and a bench player for rajon i'm more than fine
Old 12-17-2014, 10:44 PM   #20
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

Parsons is starting to play to his contract. I'll take some more of that.

I really lost track of Devin Harris after he left Dallas. Now that he's back, his long range shot has developed (I always thought of him as a slasher). I'm just now getting comfortable with him taking all those 3's (which he has been hitting with consistency). It's really great to see that he used his time away from Dallas to develop his game. I know get excited when the ball gets kicked to him for a wide open three.
howdoesmydirktaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 10:46 PM   #21
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
i was about to ask the same thing, i've been seeing "rumors" from who knows who, saying that the mavs could be involved in a trade with boston in which we'd receive rondo and the c's monta.. it'd be the dumbest decision in the history of the franchise, now if it'd be jameer and a bench player for rajon i'm more than fine
Add Jameer and Felton combined. At least their contracts are expiring. Plus I bet Wright is also the focal point. Give me Zeller or Sullinger then.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 11:09 PM   #22
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you smoking? Sullinger is a core rebuild piece, no way in hell we have any chance to get Rondo and Sullinger...

Should have drafted Sullinger instead of trading down with Cleveland for Cunningham/Jae/Sarge...Rockets also drafted Jones straight after our original pick.

Another terrible draft decision for us. Add 2014 and we just gave up up Jones or Sullinger + Greek Freak within two years...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 11:31 PM   #23
Jproxursoxoff

Anyone watching this Spurs/Grizz game? This is the most insane thing I've ever seen.
Old 12-18-2014, 12:01 AM   #24
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jproxursoxoff View Post
Anyone watching this Spurs/Grizz game? This is the most insane thing I've ever seen.
I wish I watched it. The Spurs lost, so that's always a good thing.
howdoesmydirktaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 12:02 AM   #25
Jproxursoxoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdoesmydirktaste View Post
I wish I watched it. The Spurs lost, so that's always a good thing.
Most clutch shots I've ever seen in one game.
Old 12-18-2014, 01:49 AM   #26
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

glad to see chandsome light it up tonight!
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 03:17 AM   #27
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

Good all around game but we tend to look good against sorry ass teams.

We need a performance like that against a Powerhouse.

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote