Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-12-2003, 06:08 PM   #1
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future
Default Random Hottie on the Mind thread...

You are welcome to post any picture of someone hot that's been on your mind lately. Keep it as clean as possible please. This thread is for men and women. So women, if you want to post a picture of some hot guy that's been on your mind, knock yourself out.

I'll start.

aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 06:11 PM   #2
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

brooke burke...
Old 06-12-2003, 06:19 PM   #3
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

drool...Brooke Burke....drool
Old 06-12-2003, 06:25 PM   #4
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Old 06-12-2003, 06:32 PM   #5
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

AE...does your "significant other" know about your "hottie lust" ?

It's ok...I'll never squeal on ya'

(And I go with Trista, too)
Old 06-12-2003, 06:40 PM   #6
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

Quote:
Originally posted by: OutletPass
AE...does your "significant other" know about your "hottie lust" ?

It's ok...I'll never squeal on ya'

(And I go with Trista, too)
my significant other and i have separate lists.

if steve nash or vin diesel come calling for her. its ok with me.

if brooke burke, tara reid, or denise richards ever came calling for me. i'd have to say bye bye. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 06-12-2003, 07:05 PM   #7
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

For me:

Old 06-12-2003, 07:08 PM   #8
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Its that dreaded red cross , Chiwas.
Old 06-12-2003, 09:42 PM   #9
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough

wow brad is hot....this isn't even the best pic but the first i could find...
Old 06-12-2003, 11:09 PM   #10
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough
Default RE: Random Hottie on the Mind thread...

Quote:
brad pit and george clooney. what more could a girl want?
A lot. Should I start a list??

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 11:41 PM   #11
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

is the appearance of this thread messed up or is it just me?
Old 06-12-2003, 11:42 PM   #12
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

wow, it's messed up for me too
Old 06-12-2003, 11:45 PM   #13
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

ok, i've had to delete a lot of messages that were causing the tables to get bent out of shape for some reason.

lets try to keep the images we post from being excessively wide.

thanks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-12-2003, 11:48 PM   #14
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

yay, my pretty pictures stayed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-13-2003, 02:51 AM   #15
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

laetitia casta,say no more
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2003, 09:12 AM   #16
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2003, 09:14 AM   #17
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

For those of you who don't know..... Marlene Favela
Old 06-13-2003, 09:30 AM   #18
senorfrog

senorfrog is on a distinguished road

Janet Reno was deleted?
Oh the humanity...
Old 06-13-2003, 01:29 PM   #19
thebac

thebac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: nowitzki_prophecy

laetitia casta,say no more
NP, you must've read my mind!
Old 06-13-2003, 01:33 PM   #20
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2003, 09:58 AM   #21
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Ummmm...... I don't think Hefner is hot at all.
Old 06-13-2003, 10:25 AM   #22
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

i was thinking about his chick to his left... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

Old 06-13-2003, 12:00 PM   #23
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Perfect! I'll take the one on the right then!!!
Old 06-13-2003, 12:07 PM   #24
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

I'll take the non plastic/fake looking one... Oh, wait a minute, there isn't one... Enjoy your Barbies, Hugh. Ugh.
Old 06-13-2003, 12:14 PM   #25
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

you are just jealous irontoad!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2003, 12:49 PM   #26
cookies_n_mavs

cookies_n_mavs is on a distinguished road

Ok I'm sticking Steve back in here...

Old 06-13-2003, 01:37 PM   #27
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

what is with the obsession with the korean girl??
Old 06-13-2003, 01:43 PM   #28
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

you're a girl. you just wouldn't understand.
Old 06-13-2003, 01:45 PM   #29
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

This is my first time to post a pic so forgive me if it doesn't work. My vote for hottie:

Even picking his nose, Raef is a hottie! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

IT ISN'T WORKING!!! I am frustrated. I read the thread on how to post a pic, but for some reason it won't work for me.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2003, 01:46 PM   #30
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Quote:
you're a girl. you just wouldn't understand.
fair enough
Old 06-13-2003, 02:27 PM   #31
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

j/k

ok - to be perfectly honest [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...

Anthony Kiedis

&&&

different... but...

not bad at all!

Steve Nash
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2003, 03:29 PM   #32
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road

some of you people worry me......

umm yummy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2003, 03:54 PM   #33
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

this is for you, raefformvp [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

"Raef Lafrentz a pris le melon"

who knows French around here?
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2003, 03:55 PM   #34
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

How about Heidi Klum:

Old 06-13-2003, 09:01 PM   #35
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

i am glad you joined, veruca. there were not enough hot men in comparison to all of the girls posted on this thread [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-14-2003, 02:28 PM   #36
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

yeah colin is pretty hot...he has that whole bad guy thing working for him, too
Old 06-14-2003, 06:36 PM   #37
veruca salt
Platinum Member

he's got bad hair.

Smile like you mean it
Old 06-14-2003, 11:23 PM   #38
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I love you Jennifer....

And you are so classy Nicole....

And Christina, why did you have to become a ho?

Jewel, why did you let them do that to you? You were such a babe....

Old 06-14-2003, 11:24 PM   #39
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: veruca salt
he's got bad hair.
in general, or in that picture?

Old 06-15-2003, 01:26 AM   #40
veruca salt
Platinum Member

In general.

Smile like you mean it