Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 03-13-2010, 10:46 PM   #721
AngieO41

AngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX View Post
hahahaha i just hooked up angie

That's what I'm talkin' about!
AngieO41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2010, 10:56 PM   #722
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieO41 View Post
That's what I'm talkin' about!
i bet you have the highest rep to post count ratio on the board.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:26 PM   #723
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

So Doc Bio is at the very bottom of the first page of the Rep Hall of Fame. It took three years, but he's just about to be bumped off the first page.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:06 AM   #724
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

hip hip, hooray!
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:14 PM   #725
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

edit

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 02-02-2011 at 09:52 PM.
Old 04-24-2011, 06:29 PM   #726
mavsman

mavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to behold

Nothing to do with the thread, but I've been around here for quite some time and have never been down to your mod's dungeons and thus I got two questions for the elder statespeople here.
1) Those red squares, why can't they be translated into an automatic ban? Say, five reds and you're out.
2) These are my 10th playoffs around here and I can't remember one single occasion a great new poster came along during the POs. Correct me if I'm wrong, but every new member we get between late april until june seems to be either a troll or a borderline trolling clueless fan. So why don't we just shut down registrations during the playoffs?
mavsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:26 PM   #727
fluid.forty.one

Off the top of my head I know that Flaco, Longhorn and I all joined in May 2006... so I don't think we should shut registration down during the playoffs. Maybe have more mod reinforcement, but I know most of the mods we have are busy right now.

Is it possible to assign more mods, maybe?