Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 10-18-2006, 08:06 AM   #41
creditXpert2003
Banned

creditXpert2003 is infamous around these partscreditXpert2003 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
It means creditx gave you bad rep, but he doesn't have enough "ahem" to get the job done.
You are such a stud with all that green square power. Go on down to Harry Hines and see what you get..

As of matter of fact, with all that square power take it to your local bank and see if you can make a withdrawal with it. How about this? Take that green power back to your 11 a.m. class and see if the teacher will give you extra "Credit"

Dont worry about my jokes, because there is much star power here on these message boards with your green square power. I bet if you gave me a neg right now, I would lose about 25 more points. Try it so I can add it up for you. So you will know your star power.

Too bad with all that star power here it does nothing for the bills that are still due, because you would be rich, bitc*.....
creditXpert2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2006, 08:09 AM   #42
creditXpert2003
Banned

creditXpert2003 is infamous around these partscreditXpert2003 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darke
That would be me ^^

I'm from germany and I mostly read here - I seldom post something due to time issues (mostly).

I followed the.. let's call it "Against the wall: X-pe(r)t"-thread and had to give that guy negative rep, but after the first neg rep the board told me to spread rep around before I could neg-rep X-pet again. And that's the reason some of you who posted in that thread got some pos rep from me.
Actually you seldom post, bacause you seldom have any input to this message board. Hey, ask "Dude" and his crew to give you some star power. They have all the juice here. Remember its about green star power. They say it will become a currency in about two years.
creditXpert2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 08:59 AM   #43
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by creditXpert2003
Actually you seldom post, bacause you seldom have any input to this message board. Hey, ask "Dude" and his crew to give you some star power. They have all the juice here. Remember its about green star power. They say it will become a currency in about two years.
Again with the "crew" references. I love it.

News for ya, buddy. When that "crew" is about 98% of the best Mavs board around, maybe it's time to look in the mirror at who could be causing the problems, rather than blaming it on some supposedly small segment of the board.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:37 AM   #44
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by creditXpert2003
So you have pissed off the regulars....some of the mods....and now the casual poster.

What a complete and total dipshit.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:39 AM   #45
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And not all 11-box reputations are equal, considering there are at least five different captions for them...

captions? What captions?

If you're speaking of the captions underneath the names, the standarized ones like "Guru" and "Diamond Member" are correlated with post count, not reputation. (I think some of the customized ones are funny.)

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 10-18-2006 at 09:49 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:53 AM   #46
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

mary... I think he's referring to if you hover over a posters reputation it will say remarks... like yours says "mary has a brilliant future", and doc's says "Drbio has much to be proud of despite his AIDS".

edit: creditxpert's says "creditxpert is infamous around these parts".... giggle.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 10-18-2006 at 09:54 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:55 AM   #47
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

..ah..I didn't even know about the hover thing.

Ohhh...now I can spend my days just hovering over reputation bars...this is going to be so much fun.

I wonder what three red boxes gets you

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 10-18-2006 at 09:57 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:58 AM   #48
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
..ah..I didn't even know about the hover thing.

Ohhh...now I can spend my days just hovering over reputation bars...this is going to be so much fun.

I wonder what three red boxes gets you
Dang, I had no idea either.

I am a splendid one to behold....

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 10-18-2006, 10:12 AM   #49
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

how do you see how many rep points another poster has?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:14 AM   #50
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
how do you see how many rep points another poster has?
Old 10-18-2006, 10:26 AM   #51
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

do you have to be a mod to do that?...if so, ouch.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 10-18-2006, 10:31 AM   #52
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
mary... I think he's referring to if you hover over a posters reputation it will say remarks... like yours says "mary has a brilliant future", and doc's says "Drbio has much to be proud of despite his AIDS".

edit: creditxpert's says "creditxpert is infamous around these parts".... giggle.
HEY!
Old 10-18-2006, 10:33 AM   #53
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Old 10-18-2006, 10:36 AM   #54
sike
The Preacha

make sike a mod! He's fair and kind and crule and vile!

Last edited by sike; 10-18-2006 at 10:36 AM.
Old 10-18-2006, 10:36 AM   #55
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Just FYI.... the user with the most negative rep is sitting at -720 reputation..... 7 red boxes. That would be tough to beat I think...
Old 10-18-2006, 10:36 AM   #56
sike
The Preacha

who?

Old 10-18-2006, 10:37 AM   #57
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Reeds.

Sike, you can see everyone's Rep boxes by going to member list and sorting by rep.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-18-2006, 10:38 AM   #58
sike
The Preacha

yeah...I was wanting to know rep points.

Old 10-18-2006, 10:40 AM   #59
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
yeah...I was wanting to know rep points.
I know. I was just telling how you could have found out who had 7 red boxes for yourself.

So lazy...tsk tsk.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-18-2006, 10:40 AM   #60
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

does everyone agree that -720 is pretty tough to beat?

I think so. It would be hard I think....
Old 10-18-2006, 10:43 AM   #61
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
does everyone agree that -720 is pretty tough to beat?

I think so. It would be hard I think....
If Credit sticks around, he might eventually get there. Haughty, condescending, incorrect basketball knowledge along with White Supremacist leanings seems like a nasty combination to me.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-18-2006, 10:46 AM   #62
sike
The Preacha

so U2, no way for us mortals to see rep points?

Old 10-18-2006, 10:50 AM   #63
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I really have no idea sike.... I haven't seen a way.
Old 10-18-2006, 11:01 AM   #64
sike
The Preacha

thanks, thats all I need to know.

you dirty liar.

Old 10-18-2006, 11:19 AM   #65
Drbio
Banned

I actually kind of liked reeds in a sick distorted kind of way. Certianly X-spurt makes reeds look like the Martha Stewart of posting. reeds was schtick. X-spurt is stupidity501.
Old 10-21-2006, 03:36 PM   #66
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Reeds.

Sike, you can see everyone's Rep boxes by going to member list and sorting by rep.
Man, this is great. Using this, I just learned I'm the 73rd best poster on this site. Folks, I'm wearing that like a badge of pride.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 08:13 AM   #67
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

wow! smuboyee has got everyone beat for rep points per posts.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 09:50 AM   #68
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
wow! smuboyee has got everyone beat for rep points per posts.
smuboyee got half my points since Rob was on the rag one day. Strange how that poster was created the same day all my points disappeared and how the points were exactly the same. But of course Rob would say it was all coincidence.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:11 AM   #69
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
smuboyee got half my points since Rob was on the rag one day. Strange how that poster was created the same day all my points disappeared and how the points were exactly the same. But of course Rob would say it was all coincidence.
all those points and no posts, I just thought he'd had one heckuva registration.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 03:07 PM   #70
sike
The Preacha

who is smuboyee?

Old 10-23-2006, 03:12 PM   #71
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
who is smuboyee?
He is an account they created to cut about 4K points from me. Nothing more nothing less.
Old 10-23-2006, 03:35 PM   #72
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Nothing to see here. Posted before I read the rest of the new posts....

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 10-23-2006 at 03:36 PM.
Old 10-23-2006, 04:25 PM   #73
sike
The Preacha

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
He is an account they created to cut about 4K points from me. Nothing more nothing less.
woah....how can they do that?...and why?

Old 10-23-2006, 04:26 PM   #74
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

don't believe the hype!
Old 10-23-2006, 04:29 PM   #75
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

How come reeds got so much negative rep, and how has he not been banned if he got that much neg rep? Does he still post here?

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 04:30 PM   #76
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

negative rep is not synonymous with banning. reeds is just.... reeds.... and that's why he is full of red. I don't think he posts here anymore... but occasionally I see him logged in.
Old 10-23-2006, 04:31 PM   #77
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
don't believe the hype!
ahh...

Old 10-23-2006, 05:18 PM   #78
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
negative rep is not synonymous with banning. reeds is just.... reeds.... and that's why he is full of red. I don't think he posts here anymore... but occasionally I see him logged in.
Oh, I see. I haven't seen him post in awhile either.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 05:27 PM   #79
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

He will most likely be posting again come November 8th when his party retakes the House.

Just a guess.....
Old 10-23-2006, 06:42 PM   #80
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
don't believe the hype!
What they should not believe is the bullshit excuses that we got back when it happened. Had one idiot moderator not bragged about it we would have never known, but that same retarded jackass couldn't keep his mouth shut and thus...we know the truth.

And for those who weren't around that retard was Rob not any of the other mods. I'm not sure why that jackass is still a mod but whatever.