Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 01:28 AM   #1
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default What are you gonna do?

Some of you may be aware of the little spat I've had with DrBio. I'm not fond of the way he uses my name in his signatures and avatars, I'm not fond of the amatuerish Photoshops he posts--on a nearly daily basis--that depict me (or my avatar) licking a squirrel's nuts. I'm not fond of the way he goes out of his way to challenge me in several threads each day.

The mods have instructed me to stop the infighting with DrBio, and I respect that. "Take it to PM's," they say. So tonight when I saw yet another squirrel exposing his nether regions, with a bright red stripe connecting his genitals to my avatar, I sent DrBio a private message to express my disdain.

With all due respect to the mods, I'm not sure their advice represented the best course of action. You see, DrBio responded with the same message--not once, not twice, but over FIVE HUNDRED TIMES!

That's right. Five hundred times. And the irony of all is that his message said that he was bored with the discussion.

So, the question is this. What do you do when someone bombs you with over 500 private messages, filling your inbox beyond capacity? Smile and move on?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2007, 01:46 AM   #2
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't you just tell that damn tiger to stop licking the Squirrels nuts

I'm just messin around. Carry on.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 02-02-2007 at 01:48 AM.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:46 AM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Your vulgarity prompted a constant message. I will not post the initial message here because it violates the forum rules for pm's. However yours was not a message of peace, a request or any other message except a pissy aggregation of stupidity. Stop sending me idiotic crap and I will have nothing to respond to.

Simply put....the best course of action would be to take the mods advice (which you did not follow) and use the ignore feature or stop trailing all of my posts. Stop sending me stupidity laced pm's as well. PM exchanges which YOU instigated. I have NEVER initiated a PM to you.

The irony is that you percieve yourself as some kind of victim. You have gone out of your way to be an ass and trail my posts for a month. As a matter of fact, with very few exceptions YOU have instigated the conflicts. Period. It is indisputable. Period.

FACT: YOU initiated the pm's. If you do not wish for me to reply....use the ignore feature. It's easy.

Last edited by Drbio; 02-02-2007 at 03:04 AM.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:47 AM   #4
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly though can we get an over/under on how tired DrBio's mouse finger is? Starting at around "holy crap I'm bleeding".
Old 02-02-2007, 01:49 AM   #5
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Crap, dude. I didn't think calling you a blowhard would require more than 500 replies.

Perhaps one could have done?
Old 02-02-2007, 01:50 AM   #6
Drbio
Banned

41 is my hero.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:51 AM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Crap, dude. I didn't think calling you a blowhard would require more than 500 replies.

Perhaps one could have done?
Perhaps you should not have instigated anything......again. It's never chum...it's always someone else. And the fact that you included many other members in your pm ramblings is not lost on me or anyone else.

Last edited by Drbio; 02-02-2007 at 01:53 AM.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:52 AM   #8
fluid.forty.one

The worst part about all this is you're getting guru status soon Chum. I don't want to see how this whole secret handshake thing plays out between you guys.

-seriously why don't you guys both put each other on ignore.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:54 AM   #9
Drbio
Banned

He cannot stand to miss a single post of mine. He learns too much from me.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:56 AM   #10
fluid.forty.one

Then you put HIM on ignore. If this crap interrupts a playoff GDT or something I'm gonna be pissed It really should stop, so either both of you put each other on ignore or DrBio do it. It will stop the constant fighting.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:04 AM   #11
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Perhaps you should not have instigated anything......again. It's never chum...it's always someone else. And the fact that you included many other members in your pm ramblings is not lost on me or anyone else.
Included many other members in my PM "ramblings?" Lol.

Why don't you just shut the fuck up, you fucking liar? There were no ramblings, and certainly no mention of any other members. I can quote them, you know, and oh, trust me...I will not hide behind the same sort of shield you are trying to.

If you were on the up and up, if you were honest in your dealings, I wouldn't mess with you. But you are a fucking liar. A fucking liar. And, as I've told you before, you have an incredible juvenile streak to you.

Leave me alone, you loser and liar.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-02-2007 at 09:40 AM.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:12 AM   #12
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Included many other members in my PM "ramblings?" Lol.

Why don't you just shut the fuck up, you fucking liar? There were no ramblings, and certainly no mention of any other members. I can quote them, you know, and oh, trust me...I will not hide behind the same sort of shield you are trying to.

If you were on the up and up, if you were honest in your dealings, I wouldn't mess with you. But you are a fucking liar. A fucking liar. And, as I've told you before, you have an incredible juvenile streak to you.

Leave me alone, you loser and liar.
It is unfortunate that you are incapable of trying to discuss this rationally and you did instigate this. If you are incapable of not trailing my posts I do encourage you to put me on ignore. No skin off my nose....certainly no loss to me.

You mentioned "other members" in your second and thrid pm's when you said something to the effect of there being a board full of others like me who were tired of your schtick and then went on another vulgar rant.

It's sad that you have to blow up to get attention you obviously seem to crave. I am happy to send your pm to a mod for verification. Now you are just a sad shell of a worthless person.

Do yourself a favor and take a break. Relieve some stress.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-02-2007 at 09:40 AM.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:19 AM   #13
chumdawg
Guru

I didn't mention any other members. I give up.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:20 AM   #14
Drbio
Banned

You did. And I am happy to show the pm. It doesn't matter really though. You need peace.....relaxation....time away from here.

Seek rest and a stress free environment. It's for your own good.

Last edited by Drbio; 02-02-2007 at 02:21 AM.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:30 AM   #15
chumdawg
Guru

Show it, then.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:31 AM   #16
Drbio
Banned

To any mod who wishes it.

Seriously....if you want this to end just stop instigating and/or use ignore. Please.

And seek some kind of peace. You clearly need it. Your health is more improtant than a message board.

Last edited by Drbio; 02-02-2007 at 02:33 AM.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:41 AM   #17
chumdawg
Guru

Just to keep you from telling more lies:

Me, in response to a Photoshop of my avatar licking a squirrel's nuts:

Quote:
For the record, you are two parts blowhard and one part idiot.
The response:

Quote:
Gosh did you think that up all by your nutsucking self?

Face it....the entire board knows that your full of shit. I've received so many damn pm's and rep for pwning your ass all over the board that I've lost count.

Now run along to stevies cock and balls. We all know how much you love that taste.
Now, we all know that the liar lied about the PM's he got (he has a track record for the exact same thing), so I hope you can understand my rhetorical latitude:

Quote:
Hey, I never claimed that there weren't a number of people on the board who were at least as idiotic as you.

I put you all in the same camp. Now, run along and Photoshop something for me right quick.
The response:

Quote:
Yeah...it's everyone else. Go choke on Nash's dick sluggo. We all know how you love to gargle his load.

Run along to mommy now little fag. Your insignificance bores me.
Back to me:

Quote:
I'd be a whole lot more interested in this repartee if you had something more to offer than weak Photoshops and amateur trashtalking.

I thought it might be fun, but now I'm thinking: Why bother with this bag-full-of-nothing blowhard?
And then he repeated his last message, about the insignificant fag, over FIVE HUNDRED times.

You are the one who needs peace, man. As I said, leave me the hell alone.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:48 AM   #18
Drbio
Banned

So you probably get a strike for posting pm's when you know better.

The fact is that I said you mentioned (and I quoted) "Other members". You did. You left out some of your vulgarity (which I will not post in violation of long standing forum rules....you have used the f bomb plenty in this thread again in violation) and the FACT that you instigated another clash. You did. You left out the FACT that you trail darned near every post I make anymore. You do.

You perceive yourself to be some kind of victim chum and you are not. What you are is a troll who clutters up the board ad naseum with Nash this and Nash that and Cuban sucks and Nellie is the greatest. The entire board has beaten you around like a red headed step child the past couple of months. But I guess it is everyone else.

It is simple. Use the ignore function if you are so oppressed. You enjoy this victim mentality. You feed off the attention in some sick twisted manner. You instigate to validate all while being stuck on stupid. You twist others posts, you try to argue where no argument exists and you are a generally depressing person.

It must be sad to be so negative all the time. Had you not instigated yet another argument there would be nothing to talk about. But of course....you will as usual blame someone else. It's what you do. It's all you have. It's very old.

Your level of anger cannot possibly be healthy. You need help. Fast. Take a break quickly dude.

Last edited by Drbio; 02-02-2007 at 02:55 AM.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:56 AM   #19
chumdawg
Guru

I left out nothing, you liar.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-02-2007 at 09:42 AM.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:00 AM   #20
Drbio
Banned

You did. But it is ok. It doesn't really matter. But please do stay committed to your normal schtick. Consistency is important Jeremy. Concurrently, Seek calmness. Seek a lower blood pressure. This is not healthy chum. Seriously....you need to relax. I have attempted to converse with you in this lame thread in a calm manner and you keep blowing up. Even though you have embarassed yourself here you should relax.

Your health is more important than a message board. Perhaps a Suns board would be more relaxing?

Last edited by Drbio; 02-02-2007 at 03:01 AM.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:06 AM   #21
chumdawg
Guru

Why do you keep gonig back and editing yourself on every post in this thread?
Old 02-02-2007, 03:09 AM   #22
Drbio
Banned

type-o's.

I have changed no content...merely type-o's. Certainly you won't lie about that?

Example...I seem to have a talent tonight of typing "baord" instead of board. Same thing with "psots" and psots for some reason. It's late....so sue me.

Perhaps looking at all the profanity you have exposed us to tonight you might want to edit some posts.

Get some rest Jeremy Chumley. Goodnight.

Last edited by Drbio; 02-02-2007 at 03:15 AM.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:15 AM   #23
chumdawg
Guru

Trust me, man, you send 500+ identical messages my way, and I am going to send some profanity your way...typo or no typo.

Get. A. Life.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:17 AM   #24
Drbio
Banned

Again..it is a shame you cannot converse calmly and without all the profanity, especially when you instigiated the exchange.

A darned shame.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:25 AM   #25
chumdawg
Guru

Oh, boy, here we go again. We are now over 900 private messages I have received tonight. That's NINE HUNDRED. That's a nine and two zeros. Wow.

Edit: By the way, that's pretty slick of you to come up with my name. I bet the other posters we play fantasy sports with couldn't derive it from jeremychumley@yahoo.com. Your powers of observation are nothing less than extraordinary.

Last edited by chumdawg; 02-02-2007 at 04:09 AM.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:21 AM   #26
Drbio
Banned

What a shame. You have told me your name in the past. Back before your penchant for cluttering up the forums with schtick became the only thing in your bag.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:55 PM   #27
chumdawg
Guru

Another 500 messages today. Seriously, man, what is wrong with you?
Old 02-02-2007, 09:10 PM   #28
Drbio
Banned

*Yawn*

Ignore feature?
Old 02-02-2007, 09:21 PM   #29
chumdawg
Guru

Yawn? I wish. That's another 700 messages and counting.

We're up to around 2000 messages since last night.

You. Have. A. Serious. Problem.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:24 PM   #30
Drbio
Banned

Look.in.the.mirror.chuminstigator.

Don't instigate.....ignore.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:26 PM   #31
chumdawg
Guru

How can I ignore what is now getting up to 2500 messages in my inbox?
Old 02-02-2007, 09:29 PM   #32
chumdawg
Guru

No, my mom does not say "USE THE IGNORE BUTTON FAG."

How many of these do you plan to send? Are you going for 5000? 10,000?
Old 02-02-2007, 09:35 PM   #33
Drbio
Banned

I was about to ask you the same thing.

BTW...since you are obviously too stupid to get it....once placed on ignore the pm's are disabled. Interesting huh?

And chum....if all you are going to do is talk about pm's and keep adding numbers or whatever...enjoy talking to yourself.

Have a wonderful night.

Last edited by Drbio; 02-02-2007 at 09:37 PM.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:37 PM   #34
chumdawg
Guru

Why are you working so hard (well over 3000 messages now) to get yourself on my ignore list?
Old 02-02-2007, 09:52 PM   #35
chumdawg
Guru

Now over 5000...
Old 02-02-2007, 10:33 PM   #36
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

This is unreal. How is he sending so many PM's?

chum... I tried to PM you but your box is full so please check your e-mail.

Thanks....
Old 02-02-2007, 10:43 PM   #37
Drbio
Banned

Well....I wasn't going to get sucked into chummys attnetion grabbing codependent ploy but let's do some simple math....Over 3000 pm's in 15 minutes? Is that your bullcrap claim?

Let's see.......

3,000 / 15 = 200 per minute
200 / 60 = 3.33 per second

Let's assume that someone could actually send 3.33 pm's per second for 15 minutes as you claim above without missing a single second (which is absolutely crazy).....Is that really what you are saying?

Who in the heck is going to buy that bullcrap?

Last edited by Drbio; 02-02-2007 at 10:45 PM.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:03 PM   #38
chumdawg
Guru

You sent me messages for one full hour straight, with almost no downtime. Evidently you have a way to send two or three messages per second. 3600 seconds in an hour, two messages per second...you do the math.

I get an email every time I get a PM, and I cleaned out 500+ messages many, many times. My guess is that you sent 4000 or 5000 today, in addition to the near 1000 from last night. I know that I had to empty my inbox on d-m.com countless times.

Why did you do that, Doc?
Old 02-02-2007, 11:05 PM   #39
Drbio
Banned

Wow....

I hope you stick to that crazy math busted bullcrap.

You seriously expect anyone to believe it is possible to send more than 3 pm's per SECOND?

You have REALLY gone off the codependent deep end. This has gotten sad.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:08 PM   #40
chumdawg
Guru

The latest batch of 250 (received while I was typing the last message in this thread) says:

Subject line: "chumfaggot"

I'm gonna leave that alone. I'll just clear them out so you can whip up another 250 right quick. You are setting a record here, you know.
Closed Thread