Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 11:10 PM   #41
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

wow.....unbelievable.

Stick to your guns chumfabricator. wow......I really don't know how you expect to fool anyone with this crap when it is impossible to send 3 pm's or more per second.

unbelievable. Are you really this starved for attention?

It's kind of funny...I was just watching the television show Num3ers where the math guy debunks bs and catches criminals. Ironic that math would own you so badly here. More sad than funny or ironic but you get the point.

Last edited by Drbio; 02-02-2007 at 11:14 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2007, 11:15 PM   #42
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

There's another 250 for:

Subject line: "Got Nash juice?"

Old 02-02-2007, 11:17 PM   #43
Drbio
Banned

Now you are just a liar. The math proves it. It is impossible to send 3+ pm's per second chum/. Before you make yourself look even more stupid....think about the math and impossibility of that.

wow.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:18 PM   #44
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

According to the time stamps (10:11 to 10:12), your last batch of 250 took two minutes. I'll allow you as much as three minutes, since you may have been on the early side of 10:11 and the late side of 10:12.

You are easily sending more than one per second. In reality, it's a lot closer to two.

EDIT: Wait, I got that wrong. It's two minutes max!

Last edited by chumdawg; 02-02-2007 at 11:25 PM.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:22 PM   #45
Drbio
Banned

OK...I get it. you have been sucking me into this thread by making an impossible assertion that you manufactured knowing I would respond to a lie. You win. As long as you keep up with this ridiculous assertion that I can send 3+ pm's per second I won't waste any more time on you. Your attention grabbing codepency worked. I fell for it.

well played.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:22 PM   #46
chumdawg
Guru

Another 250, time stamped between 10:18 and 10:19.

Subject Line: "Math owns you"

What a crock of sad pathetic attention grabbing bullcrap."

They were mostly at 10:18. You can definitely send three per second.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:27 PM   #47
chumdawg
Guru

Another set of 250, timestamped 10:23 to 10:24 (the great majority being 10:23). Only change was to the subject line: "Math owns you...but who doesn't?"
Old 02-02-2007, 11:33 PM   #48
chumdawg
Guru

Another batch of the same, at 10:29.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:37 PM   #49
chumdawg
Guru

Old 02-02-2007, 11:37 PM   #50
Drbio
Banned

Nice photoshop, copy or whatever.....

This will be my last post in response to your insanity and fabrication.

For the past ten minutes I have been off site at another site. I did not send you any pm's. Not only did the math own you.....so did my absence and your commitment to being a liar.

pathetic.

Last edited by Drbio; 02-02-2007 at 11:38 PM.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:42 PM   #51
chumdawg
Guru

LOL!
Old 02-02-2007, 11:42 PM   #52
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

You've Got Mail.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
Old 02-02-2007, 11:43 PM   #53
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Nice photoshop, copy or whatever.....

This will be my last post in response to your insanity and fabrication.

For the past ten minutes I have been off site at another site. I did not send you any pm's. Not only did the math own you.....so did my absence and your commitment to being a liar.

pathetic.
Quoted before the imminent edit.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:51 PM   #54
Drbio
Banned

It is easy isn't it? I call this photo "Chum the LIAR".
Old 02-02-2007, 11:57 PM   #55
chumdawg
Guru

Umm...that's MY desktop, idiot.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:59 PM   #56
Drbio
Banned

Um...you lied about all the pm's. Idiot.

Fabricating a desktop shot is pretty damn lame. I know I exposed you with the math and no way to post 3.33 pm's per second thing so you had to retreat elsewhere, but now I have exposed you on the photoshop as well.

What's next? More of the same? You've lost it.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:00 AM   #57
chumdawg
Guru

This one is a little dated, as I've had another batch of 250 since:

Old 02-03-2007, 12:02 AM   #58
Drbio
Banned

You know chum....your cut and paste skills in photoshop are improving. You are still a lair and lame but at least your photo skills are improving.

Can you make one where Nash's balls are in your mouth?
Old 02-03-2007, 12:07 AM   #59
chumdawg
Guru

Sorry, Doc. I don't own a copy of Photoshop.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:18 AM   #60
Drbio
Banned

Whatever graphics thingy you are using then.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:25 AM   #61
chumdawg
Guru

Microsoft Paint. Ctrl+print screen, then paste into Paint.

Don't know why I would even explain, though. You are clearly a shameless liar. I think I'm about done with you.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:33 AM   #62
Drbio
Banned

You have been caught in lies today time after time. Why you continue to embarass yourself....as a suns troll on a mavs site ....is beyond me.

Hey look....u2sarajevo is going to send you a crapload of pm's 5 days from now. Damn that guy is good. He must be able to send 4+ pm's per second and holy crap he can send them INTO THE FUTURE!!!!!!!.

Your lies are pathetic. 3.3 pm's per second. Laughable. You should have stuck to just whining like a little bitch and starting attention starved codependent threads.

Last edited by Drbio; 02-03-2007 at 12:35 AM.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:55 AM   #63
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I'm not thinking about the Suns right now. I'm ready to put some distance between us and the rest of the division.
Chum, it's quotes like these that get on everybody's nerves. You said this last night during the Suns/Spurs game, and it really is unjustified. Barring major injuries, the Mavs and Suns will get the #1 and #2 seeds, with a huge gap between them and lower seeds. The Spurs are #3, and they already had 15 losses (now 16), which will probably be about what the Mavs and Suns will have at the end of the YEAR.

Bottom line, you have absolutely no case in any way, shape, or form. But we do know two things about you:

1) You are absolutely incapable of getting over Steve Nash. I loved the guy when he was in Dallas, and was sad the first year he was gone. But seriously, get over it. He's not just out of Dallas, but the LEADER OF ENEMY NUMBER ONE. He is busting his ass off every day wanting nothing more than to knock off his former team, which you claim to be a fan of. All nostalgic ties with him need to be cut.

2) You love to pick arguments with people, even when there's no argument to be made. You post a question off the top of your head that has an obvious answer, but when someone tells you to shut up because you're post is idiotic, you act like THEY are in the wrong because they didn't go research your off-the-wall question and back up their point with stats.

Let's put those two facts together. Chummy loves Nash, and makes substance-less propositions... Aha! Of course he's going to say something stupid like that.

The reason I'm telling you this is because I think you could do better. Even though you make this kind of stupid statement all the time, I get the feeling you know they're stupid, but you just want some attention. Considering you tend to go pretty soft on the Suns but really tough on the Mavs, no wonder you always get the accusation of being a Suns troll.

Instead of always trying to be the "devil's advocate" at every opportunity, why don't you wait until you have a decent point to make? Then maybe people will listen to you.
Old 02-03-2007, 02:12 AM   #64
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

What interests me in all of this is, how in the hell do you send that many PMs?
Old 02-03-2007, 02:23 AM   #65
Drbio
Banned

You don't. He is lying. It is not humanly possible to send 3+ pm's per second. Especially over the time he "claims".

Last edited by Drbio; 02-03-2007 at 02:23 AM.
Old 02-03-2007, 02:37 AM   #66
chumdawg
Guru

Well, here's a new twist. He's now sending hundreds of messages even after my inbox is full.

Trust me, this guy will stop at nothing. And trust me, you can definitely send three messages a second.
Old 02-03-2007, 02:43 AM   #67
Drbio
Banned

I'm sending you messages with a full inbox? And at a rate of 3+ per second?

classic.

You have really gone off the deep end. Waaaaaaaay off.
Old 02-03-2007, 03:41 AM   #68
chumdawg
Guru

Yes. Over 2000 in the last couple hours. Even after the full inbox.

Who's off the deep end, again?
Old 02-03-2007, 07:31 PM   #69
Drbio
Banned

You are such a liar and so full of shit.

I went to bed right after my last post above. You are owned again.

The math proves your are full of crap. 3.3 pm's per second? Dumbass. The fake photoshops are stupid and I guess you will do anything to get attention....but hey...stick to you lies even though you got owned by facts. My favorite of yours lies thus far is how you exceed your allotted space and receive messages with a full inbox. That's just a jewel. I know you have nothing left to fall back on but disproven crap.

Pathetic even for you chum.

Last edited by Drbio; 02-03-2007 at 07:42 PM.
Old 02-03-2007, 07:58 PM   #70
chumdawg
Guru

I didn't exceed my allotted space. Rather, I got hundreds of emails from the site saying that you were trying to send me a private message.

It may be the case the notifications I received (of your several THOUSAND messages) came some time after you actually sent them. I don't know how much of a delay there is. I don't believe there's much of one, though, since I have had PM conversations in the past that occurred basically in real time.

Then again, I guess 10,000+ messages in one day might have overloaded the system.
Old 02-03-2007, 08:00 PM   #71
Drbio
Banned

oh brother....

beeep beeeep beeeeep......
Old 02-03-2007, 08:11 PM   #72
chumdawg
Guru

Trust me, I now know a whole lot more about the PM system than you do. In fact, I probably know more than anyone else on this site does. When you get several thousand messages in one day, you have a lot of evidence to work with.

For example, I know that when you shut off the option of getting an email notification when you receive a PM, you will still get those email notifications (at least for a while). I also know that you can receive only 250 PM's before deleting your inbox, but you can receive an unlimited number of messages that tell you your box is full but some third-grade dumbshit is still hacking away at his mouse.

I know that most of the time, you get an email notice in real time once you have received a message. But I now know that some of the time the messages are delayed. (Again, I suspect this only happens when hundreds of messages are running through the system in short order.)

I know that you can empty your inbox, and in the time it takes you to do that you can receive 20 more messages. Delete those, and you can have 10 more. Yes, I know this.

Incidentally, I also know that AOL limits you to 1000 emails in your inbox. I've been using it for over ten years, and I didn't learn that until yesterday.

So, yeah, I'm now pretty well versed in how the PM system works. Three a second? Child's play...to a child like you.
Old 02-03-2007, 08:15 PM   #73
Drbio
Banned

When you have been exposed and embarrassed you really dig in.

It is IMPOSSBIBLE to send 3.3 pm's per second chum. Do you get it?

wow.....just.....wow.
Old 02-03-2007, 08:17 PM   #74
chumdawg
Guru

Of course it's not impossible. And of course you know that. Why would you claim otherwise?
Old 02-03-2007, 08:27 PM   #75
Drbio
Banned

You have really lost it. I mean totally and completely full of shit lost it.

wow. just wow.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:22 PM   #76
chumdawg
Guru

On the warpath again tonight? Another quick 500...
Old 02-03-2007, 11:29 PM   #77
Drbio
Banned

You mean I sent 500 more all whlie posting constantly in the other forums?

Wow. When you pick a lost cause......
Old 02-03-2007, 11:30 PM   #78
Drbio
Banned

Give it up chum. What you are saying is retarded and everyone can see through it.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:31 PM   #79
chumdawg
Guru

Oh, now it's up to over 700. 250 messages the first time, plus another 260 once the box was full. And then another 226 with a different message.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:33 PM   #80
Drbio
Banned

End the lies chum.....end them now. It's over. You got what you wanted which was attention, but now you are just embarassing yourself.
Closed Thread