Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 11:37 PM   #81
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

So...you didn't just send me 250 messages with the subject line "Fabricate some more lies chum?"

Question: Did you or didn't you?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2007, 11:40 PM   #82
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

End the lies chum. I have sent you less than 5 pm's in the past 12 hours.

End the lies. Enjoy the attention that you wanted and received and just end the lies.

wow.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:43 PM   #83
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Just so you know, I am downloading them now. (That is an option, in case you didn't know.) You can clearly send 200 messages a minute. Pretty nifty how you do it, however it is.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:44 PM   #84
Drbio
Banned

You are so full of shit. But enjoy your fairy tale.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:45 PM   #85
chumdawg
Guru

You want I should send you the files?
Old 02-03-2007, 11:48 PM   #86
Drbio
Banned

Enjoy your fairy tale chumliar.

I've grown tired of you saying the same lie.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:50 PM   #87
chumdawg
Guru

That's 250 more (saved to file) plus 100 overruns.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:50 PM   #88
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Wow, 200 messages a minute? No way.

At least this argument is being kept in one thread now.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 02-03-2007, 11:52 PM   #89
Drbio
Banned

It's sad. He's so starved for attention.

You simply cannot send that many pm's and I have shown it. He's stuck to the same stupid lie for two days now even after having been exposed.

He got the attention he wanted. Good for him I guess but if he was truly upset he would have hit the ignore button. He is loving all this attention and has no intention of doing anything but keeping up the pathetic codependency that he has committed himself to.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:53 PM   #90
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Yeah, this whole thread is just crazy.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 02-03-2007, 11:56 PM   #91
chumdawg
Guru

What's crazy, nashty, is getting over 10,000 messages in one day.

Doc keeps saying he has "shown" or "proven" or whatever that it is impossible to do what he is doing. Nevermind the obvious absurdity of that, but what has he shown to prove anything?

Trust me, he can send 200 messages in a minute. I've got plenty of evidence to prove it.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:57 PM   #92
Drbio
Banned

That is so sad chum.

It cannot be done. You expect anyone to believe that I can post in the GDT constantly and continuously and send you 200 pm's per minute? Yo have truly lost it.

End the lies....enjoy your attention and move on.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:02 AM   #93
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
What's crazy, nashty, is getting over 10,000 messages in one day.
I find everything in this thread pretty crazy. 10,000 messages in one day just doesn't make sense to me.

Old 02-04-2007, 12:12 AM   #94
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
That is so sad chum.

It cannot be done. You expect anyone to believe that I can post in the GDT constantly and continuously and send you 200 pm's per minute? Yo have truly lost it.

End the lies....enjoy your attention and move on.
No. They started shortly after the GDT.

Nashty, believe it. I know it sounds wild to you. I was pretty perplexed myself. But he has sent me over 10,000 messages in the last day or two. Go figure.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:14 AM   #95
Drbio
Banned

bullshit.

you are a liar and I won't let these lies go unchecked.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:24 AM   #96
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Stop it now.... both of you.

We got it..... PM's were sent and whatnot, no they weren't and whatnot.

Got it. Anyone not got it? Anyone need a rehash? If so, just read above.

This has gone on long enough. End it.

By the way, a script can take care of sending multiple PM's in a second so it is possible. Whether or not that has happened I can't say because I am not dj (I don't have access to system logs). The truth will show itself. So just chill out and let it go.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:26 AM   #97
Drbio
Banned

Well..seeing as how I am not script savvy I am not sure why you think I could write one to send multiple pm's...especially with all the simplistic computer questions I have asked you over the years.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:28 AM   #98
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't say that doc, I only stated facts.

I'm not in this either way. Just drop it now. For the love of God, please..... just drop it both of you.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:29 AM   #99
Drbio
Banned

lock it brutha...it should have been after the first codependent attention seeking post.

Last edited by Drbio; 02-04-2007 at 12:29 AM.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:20 AM   #100
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

i'm in!
Old 02-04-2007, 02:58 AM   #101
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

No, don't lock it. These guys need a place to vent.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:14 AM   #102
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

hey dirkadirkstan lets fight! biiiiatch!
Old 02-05-2007, 03:42 AM   #103
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Im in too!!! Hey MavsX!!! Uhm... nothin...

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
Old 02-05-2007, 08:26 AM   #104
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

i thought this thread was about hulk hogan.

so disappointed.
Old 02-05-2007, 04:37 PM   #105
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

this is just sad... I think everyone needs to be reminded of the line about fighting on the internet... Fighting on the internet is just like the special olympics, even if you win, youre still retarded...
Old 02-05-2007, 06:23 PM   #106
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
this is just sad... I think everyone needs to be reminded of the line about fighting on the internet... Fighting on the internet is just like the special olympics, even if you win, youre still retarded...
As a retarded person I take offense to that. It's on now. Prepare for 10,000 p.m.s
Keep this thread open. It'll keep those two busy.
Old 02-05-2007, 08:19 PM   #107
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

So how did this end up? It says DrBio is banned, so was he really sending all those?
Old 02-05-2007, 08:23 PM   #108
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
So how did this end up? It says DrBio is banned, so was he really sending all those?
is doc really banned?
Old 02-05-2007, 08:46 PM   #109
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Look above his avatar, it says Banned as his title.
Old 02-05-2007, 08:47 PM   #110
fluid.forty.one

Actually, look at the Top Posters list under quick links. He's not on there anymore.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:00 PM   #111
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

I'm pretty sure Doc is just temporarily banned (my guess is for a week as part of the 4 strike system in the community standards).

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 02-05-2007 at 09:01 PM.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:27 PM   #112
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

He could have just banned himself like I just did

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 02-05-2007, 11:28 PM   #113
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
Yeah That's why I mentioned he's not on the "top posters" list anymore.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:29 PM   #114
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Yeah, but when a poster is really banned the option to give them rep for a post is gone, yours isn't

Old 02-05-2007, 11:36 PM   #115
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Yeah, but when a poster is really banned the option to give them rep for a post is gone, yours isn't
Ah, touche. I have to admit, it is kind of weird that doc hasn't been posting in the last 24 hours... Maybe he is gone...

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 02-05-2007, 11:37 PM   #116
fluid.forty.one

I'm pretty sure he's banned, but like Nashty said it's probably just his first strike.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:28 AM   #117
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
I think this pic applies here -

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 02-06-2007, 12:31 AM   #118
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

So does this mean Doc's arcade titles are up for grabs? If so who wants his Jewels?
Old 02-06-2007, 12:36 AM   #119
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic
So does this mean Doc's arcade titles are up for grabs? If so who wants his Jewels?
I'm betting Dan is fighting to add these titles to his collection as we speak.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 02-06-2007, 12:41 AM   #120
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Ah, touche. I have to admit, it is kind of weird that doc hasn't been posting in the last 24 hours... Maybe he is gone...
He's definetly banned, there's no doubt. It's either a temporary or a complete banning, and I'm almost positive it'd be his second strike (which is a one week temporary ban) because he didn't do anything extremely bad which could result in a perminent banning.

Hopefully a mod can clear this up for us, or we can find out in a week if Doc comes back.

Closed Thread