Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 03-08-2008, 02:29 PM   #41
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary

I think I liked you better when you were dead.
lol ouch
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2008, 03:51 PM   #42
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

besides..most of us have cussed before. I've had a bunch of my posts edited by U2. I learned my mistakes, i apologized to him. And moved on. It's not like you're the only one to have ever made a mistake on here.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 03:55 PM   #43
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
besides..most of us have cussed before. I've had a bunch of my posts edited by U2. I learned my mistakes, i apologized to him. And moved on. It's not like you're the only one to have ever made a mistake on here.
Okay, dude. I wouldn't be arguing this unless I know I didn't do it. I didn't argue the first time I cussed and was banned. Anyway, there's no way I can prove myself otherwise. I just wish someone who claims to have saw to show me where I would drop an F bomb in that post. But, i guess none of you can't and coincidentally have hazy memories of such.

Lock the thread. I'm done.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 05:00 PM   #44
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseman
Okay, dude. I wouldn't be arguing this unless I know I didn't do it. I didn't argue the first time I cussed and was banned. Anyway, there's no way I can prove myself otherwise. I just wish someone who claims to have saw to show me where I would drop an F bomb in that post. But, i guess none of you can't and coincidentally have hazy memories of such.

maybe you should build a time machine and go back in time. THEN, take a screen shot of what you said, so you can post it here and gain your innocence.
Old 03-08-2008, 05:54 PM   #45
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

^ Great idea!

...and it fits to you signature graphic.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 05:57 PM   #46
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Mods can read into the past even if it has been edited. I am sure you are guilty as hell. Get over it and get a day job.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 06:05 PM   #47
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

What a fun game I just thought of. With the Mods consent, we could try and guess where the F-bomb was!!!

No.

I don't want to hear crap like, "They sure looked good at there!" This is a playoff series right now. You lose 4 and you're out of the postseason. We have to finish a game and I'm sick of people trying to make excuses.

hmmmm let's see. How about this.

F--- No.

I don't want to F---ing hear crap like, "They sure looked good at there!" This is a F---ing playoff series right now. You lose 4 and you're F---ing out of the postseason. We have to F---ing finish a game and I'm sick of people trying to F---ing make excuses. F--- F--- F--- Shiznit. <---I added that for humor

Well, maybe this can't be considered a game because that was just too easy. ~pwned

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 03-08-2008 at 06:13 PM.
Old 03-08-2008, 06:27 PM   #48
MavsX
Diamond Member

hahahahaha
Old 03-08-2008, 06:29 PM   #49
MavsX
Diamond Member

No.

I don't want to hear crap like, "They sure looked good at there!" This is a playoff series right now. You lose 4 and you're out of the postseason. We have to finish a game and I'm sick of people trying to make excuses.

F--- No.

I don't want to hear crap like, " F--- They sure looked good at there!" This is a playoff series F---ers right now. You lose 4 and you're out of the postseason F---ers, We have to finish a f---ing game and I'm sick of people trying to make f---ing excuses.

i win!

Last edited by MavsX; 03-08-2008 at 06:30 PM.
Old 03-08-2008, 06:30 PM   #50
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Old 03-08-2008, 06:31 PM   #51
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But, i guess none of you can't and coincidentally have hazy memories of such.
Honestly, I don't think anyone's lack of familiarity with your posts has anything to do with whether or not you cussed in them. I find your use of the qualifer "coincidentally" very odd since its unlikely anyone here has a "Caseman" post etched forever in their brains.

Not that I think that anyone would have anymore interest in my posts, just pointing out your ridiculous logic.

I would say most peoples recollections of most posts are hazy at best, especially if its just generic GDT chatting.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 03-08-2008 at 06:44 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 06:49 PM   #52
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
Honestly, I don't think anyone's lack of familiarity with your posts has anything to do with whether or not you cussed in them. I find your use of the qualifer "coincidentally" very odd since its unlikely anyone here has a "Caseman" post etched forever in their brains.

Not that I think that anyone would have anymore interest in my posts, just pointing out your ridiculous logic.

I would say most peoples recollections of most posts are hazy at best, especially if its just generic GDT chatting.
If you don't care, don't post here. The only reason I started this thread was because I didn't know who the admin who banned me was. I know I didn't cuss and u2 can't show me anything but an edited post which he doesn't recollect a thing about. If you don't believe me, fine. I'm only here to post about the Mavs, not make internet friends.

Last edited by Caseman; 03-08-2008 at 07:40 PM.
Old 03-08-2008, 06:52 PM   #53
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

that is not anywhere close to what you said as your defense. How is that 10 speed you are riding?
Old 03-08-2008, 07:08 PM   #54
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you don't care, don't post here. The only reason I started this thread was because I didn't know who the admin who banned me was. I know I didn't cuss and u2 can't show me anything but an edited post which he doesn't recollect a thing about. If you don't believe me, fine. I'm only here to post about the Mavs, not make internet friends.

Way to convince everyone!

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 03-08-2008 at 07:36 PM.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:22 PM   #55
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Dude, if I were you, I would just go away for a week and then start up a new account so that your slate is wiped clean. Right now as it stands you are known as the poster who died and miraculously came back from the dead and then later dropped an F-Bomb that got yourself banned temporarily. Then you came back and tried to tell everyone that you didn't drop an F-Bomb which made a public issue out of something that maybe 1 or 2 people besides yourself even remembered in the first place. 124 posts in and you've already got yourself quite the reputation here.

Just start up a new account with a name like pony90073 that doesn't have any negative meaning attached to it, and we'll be none the wiser. You probably just got off on the foot here, that's all.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 07:27 PM   #56
Caseman
Golden Member

Quote:

Way to convince everyone!
Quit acting so innocent. I'm not the one giving negative rep for no apparent reason.

If the admin doesn't remember what exactly I said, then fine. I'll forget about it. I just don't like being accused of something I know I didn't do.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:31 PM   #57
Caseman
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
Dude, if I were you, I would just go away for a week and then start up a new account so that your slate is wiped clean. Right now as it stands you are known as the poster who died and miraculously came back from the dead and then later dropped an F-Bomb that got yourself banned temporarily. Then you came back and tried to tell everyone that you didn't drop an F-Bomb which made a public issue out of something that maybe 1 or 2 people besides yourself even remembered in the first place. 124 posts in and you've already got yourself quite the reputation here.

Just start up a new account with a name like pony90073 that doesn't have any negative meaning attached to it, and we'll be none the wiser. You probably just got off on the foot here, that's all.
If everyone wants to bag on me for a thread I didn't start, then that's their problem. If people want to bag on me for dropping an F-bomb which I didn't do, then that's their problem. I'm not flaming anyone, I'm not giving out rep.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:34 PM   #58
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Sry bro but u2 is a class act and there's no reason for him to ban you without a just cause. You're not banned anymore so just shut up and get over it.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:34 PM   #59
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I didn't say you necessarily did any of those things, but that's your reputation right now. You can either ignore that (which you're not doing), or you can just start a new account if it bothers you that much. I was merely offering a suggestion.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 07:34 PM   #60
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:
Quit acting so innocent. I'm not the one giving negative rep for no apparent reason.

If the admin doesn't remember what exactly I said, then fine. I'll forget about it. I just don't like being accused of something I know I didn't do.

Boo freakin hoo.

Old 03-08-2008, 07:35 PM   #61
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Caseman - First off I'm not an admin.... I'm just a moderator. DJbacklash is the admin.

I edited multiple posts that night after the Mavs lost. Yours was not the only one.

And I see that you haven't learned your lesson. I'll give you 30 minutes to edit that offending post above before you get another temporary vacation. I'll edit mary's quote of yours just to give you an example of what an acceptable community post would look like.

You are on the clock starting now....
Old 03-08-2008, 07:39 PM   #62
Caseman
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Caseman - First off I'm not an admin.... I'm just a moderator. DJbacklash is the admin.

I edited multiple posts that night after the Mavs lost. Yours was not the only one.

And I see that you haven't learned your lesson. I'll give you 30 minutes to edit that offending post above before you get another temporary vacation. I'll edit mary's quote of yours just to give you an example of what an acceptable community post would look like.

You are on the clock starting now....
What post? Am I not allowed to say the d-word now or what?

Last edited by Caseman; 03-08-2008 at 07:40 PM.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:46 PM   #63
fluid.forty.one

I believe cussing in all shapes and sizes is frowned upon here.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:50 PM   #64
Caseman
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
I believe cussing in all shapes and sizes is frowned upon here.
I didn't know it was a cuss word If I got banned for that, I think that would be more believable to me...
Old 03-08-2008, 07:50 PM   #65
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:
What post? Am I not allowed to say the d-word now or what?
You mean g-d?

Last edited by mary; 03-08-2008 at 07:58 PM.
Old 03-08-2008, 08:02 PM   #66
Caseman
Golden Member

Quote:
You mean g-d?
I didn't know it was a flagrant 2 foul
Old 03-08-2008, 08:02 PM   #67
fluid.forty.one

Dude just let it go.
Old 03-08-2008, 08:04 PM   #68
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Quote:
I didn't know it was a flagrant 2 foul
Nice one!

"Talk to the claw."

Old 03-08-2008, 08:10 PM   #69
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Last post from me in this thread hopefully... first of all thanks for editing your post. I appreciate it.

The community standards, found under FAQ will give you the rules of the board. The 2 most common cussing violations that draw my attention are the F bomb and the Lords name in vain. Not saying I won't act on others, but those will always get my attention.
Old 03-08-2008, 08:12 PM   #70
MavsX
Diamond Member

i just watched terminator 2, god it was awesome.

looks like caseman is going to be, in the words of Arnold. TERMINATED!

Old 03-08-2008, 11:25 PM   #71
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

No.

I don't want to hear F---ing . "They sure F---ed good at there!" This is a playoff series right now. You F--- and you're out of the postseason. We have to F--- a game and I'm sick of people trying to F--- .

I took a slightly different approach.
Old 03-08-2008, 11:26 PM   #72
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

I like it. Next?
Old 03-09-2008, 12:31 PM   #73
Caseman
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk
I like it. Next?
How about you get a smaller signature.
Old 03-09-2008, 01:02 PM   #74
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
how bout you shut your trap. Just for that, I'm giving you negative rep.
Old 03-09-2008, 01:40 PM   #75
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The obnoxious size of that pic only adds to the absurdity of it... I love it!

[I think Shaggy has a nice smile in that pic, but someone needs to tell him what a cat looks like...]

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-09-2008 at 01:41 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 01:55 PM   #76
fluid.forty.one

I gave him negative rep just because he's being really annoying.

First time I've repped a dead guy I believe.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:42 PM   #77
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
I gave him negative rep just because he's being really annoying.

First time I've repped a dead guy I believe.
good work. Maybe he'll learn to just admit a mistake, and quit trying to start fights with everyone.
Old 03-09-2008, 05:54 PM   #78
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

This whole thing is fishy to me. From dead to alive and well (he said she said bullcrap), to cussing, then arguing with U2 and Mary. The only word to describe this smuck, is volatile. I am afraid we haven't seen the worst yet. Stay tuned.

Underdog, I know what a cat looks like. But, I don't eat cats!
Old 03-09-2008, 06:11 PM   #79
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

Quote:

I still can't read this without busting out laughing.
Old 03-09-2008, 06:55 PM   #80
Caseman
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
good work. Maybe he'll learn to just admit a mistake, and quit trying to start fights with everyone.
I did admit my mistake a couple posts ago. I didn't drop an F-bomb, but I'm guessing I did a G-D, which I didn't know was considered vulgar. I'm not attacking anyone. It was just a joke, relax. I'm not keeping this thread alive, alright? Need to calm down.

Last edited by Caseman; 03-09-2008 at 07:23 PM.

Tags
redskins fan