Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road
Default How to post pictures

Here goes nothing.

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 06:26 PM   #43
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default How to post pictures

Just testing
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 06:26 PM   #44
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default RE:How to post pictures

The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 08:27 AM   #45
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 08:30 AM   #46
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Old 02-10-2004, 08:32 AM   #47
twelli
Diamond Member

Default RE: How to post pictures

second try and I got it right. Now, how can I get rid of Sheed?

Old 02-10-2004, 09:25 AM   #48
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Sheed is the human equivalent of bad luggage. You can never get rid of him once accepted.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 02:15 PM   #49
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: twelli
second try and I got it right. Now, how can I get rid of Sheed?
Ask John Nash of Portland, he finally convinced Atlanta to take him.
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 10:34 PM   #50
twelli
Diamond Member

now let's try this one

Old 02-12-2004, 10:35 PM   #51
twelli
Diamond Member

sheed is has been transformed forever...

Old 02-21-2004, 03:52 PM   #52
mavs413
Golden Member

mavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the rough

How do you have a GIF as a sig?
mavs413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 05:03 PM   #53
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

go to your profile and put the URL into your signature.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2004, 05:09 PM   #54
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 09:34 AM   #55
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: grbh
I went to the site where this picture came from, but couldn't access it? What gives?
Old 06-17-2004, 08:13 PM   #56
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I see it.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 03:21 PM   #57
kingrex
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
I see it.
Yes, but I wanted to get more pictures of the same from that site, but couldn't access any pages that had pictures at all.
Old 08-27-2004, 12:34 PM   #58
vinnieponte

vinnieponte is on a distinguished road

test
Old 08-27-2004, 04:30 PM   #59
vinnieponte

test again
Old 08-27-2004, 04:31 PM   #60
vinnieponte

this better work
Old 09-01-2004, 03:29 PM   #61
vinnieponte

Old 09-01-2004, 03:30 PM   #62
vinnieponte

Old 09-01-2004, 03:33 PM   #63
vinnieponte

[img]www.freepichosting.com/Album/421549725.html[/img] will this ever work????
Old 09-01-2004, 03:34 PM   #64
vinnieponte

Old 02-19-2006, 04:10 AM   #65
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Just givin it a try...

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 02-27-2006 at 06:42 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 04:35 AM   #66
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
Just givin it a try...

Dude why are you wearing a fishnet?

Nice poster though!
Old 02-19-2006, 04:49 AM   #67
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
Dude why are you wearing a fishnet?

Nice poster though!
Cuz that's the way I roll, son. And thank you about the poster. I'm a slave to the sheer badass-ness that is Nine Inch Nails.
Old 02-19-2006, 04:50 AM   #68
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
Cuz that's the way I roll, son. And thank you about the poster. I'm a slave to the sheer badass-ness that is Nine Inch Nails.
Ha... Son??? Whatever floats your boat I guess... Don't know many goth guys into sports though... Strange combination!

And yes, NIN is incredibly bad-ass! With that said, Marilyn Manson sucks, (sorry, I couldn't resist with your sig)!

Last edited by Male30Dan; 02-19-2006 at 04:52 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 06:15 AM   #69
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
Ha... Son??? Whatever floats your boat I guess... Don't know many goth guys into sports though... Strange combination!
Yes, it is a strange combination. In fact, I think I'm actually the only one.

Quote:
With that said, Marilyn Manson sucks, (sorry, I couldn't resist with your sig)!
Trent Reznor might beg to differ; he discovered Manson you know. To tell you the truth, I couldn't stand Manson for years, but then my friend invited me to go to see him on their Guns God and Government tour in 2000, and they've been my second favorite band ever since. I guess you could say it's an acquired taste.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 02-20-2006 at 06:18 AM.
Old 02-21-2006, 05:45 PM   #70
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I actually dislike the whole techno/rock scene, but I think that your signature is infinitely amazing, spiral
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 02:27 AM   #71
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
I actually dislike the whole techno/rock scene, but I think that your signature is infinitely amazing, spiral
Thank you very much. Futurama is the shaite!
Old 03-18-2006, 10:51 AM   #72
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

testing

Last edited by jacktruth; 03-18-2006 at 11:06 AM.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:25 PM   #73
destroy ALL

destroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nice

test

Last edited by destroy ALL; 07-20-2006 at 10:30 PM.
destroy ALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 11:30 PM   #74
mavsangel

mavsangel is a jewel in the roughmavsangel is a jewel in the roughmavsangel is a jewel in the rough

test

mavsangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 01:59 AM   #75
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

this post has been removed by the drunk user.....

Last edited by Flacolaco; 11-18-2006 at 01:59 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 05:00 PM   #76
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Just testing out the attachment feature...nothing to see here...
Attached Images
File Type: gif dms.gif (9.4 KB, 12 views)

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 12-01-2006 at 05:01 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:11 PM   #77
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by MFFL; 01-17-2008 at 09:12 PM.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 12:44 AM   #78
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Last edited by horse900703; 01-20-2008 at 12:45 AM.
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 11:06 AM   #79
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 06:26 AM   #80
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote