Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 05-29-2003, 11:48 PM   #41
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of
Default Did We Change Board Software????

Aloha!!!!!

and we can have real cliques - with that buddy list thing and all (i got stuck in that page, so started lookingaroudn and stuff)
Old 05-29-2003, 11:48 PM   #42
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

testing
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2003, 11:48 PM   #43
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all
Default RE: Did We Change Board Software????

Check out next to Navigation : Who's On. Pretty cool

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2003, 11:49 PM   #44
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

See you guys tomorrow. have fun with the new software. Someone send me a pm....I want to see how that looks.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2003, 11:49 PM   #45
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavsFanFinley
The quick reply is the bomb. Hate to say stuff like that, but it's the truth!!

Yeah, I know, you're already thinking in the Quick post-padding.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2003, 11:49 PM   #46
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Arrrgggghhh... Board Change Jinx on the Mavs tonight! The effect of the Outletpass thread starter has been disastrously negated...
Old 05-29-2003, 11:50 PM   #47
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

do we really have to put our names in to change things in the profile??
Old 05-29-2003, 11:50 PM   #48
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still getting a number of errors so don't panic if everything isn't working yet!
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2003, 11:51 PM   #49
Drbio
Banned

Hey dj...this is cool. Thanks a million!

Catch ya'll later.
Old 05-29-2003, 11:51 PM   #50
Smiles
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: djbacklash
I'm still getting a number of errors so don't panic if everything isn't working yet!
i'm extreme tonight, i already panicked [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2003, 11:53 PM   #51
Drbio
Banned

PM's can return a read recipt. This is freaking sweet.
Old 05-29-2003, 11:56 PM   #52
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

u can tell who is online with the light bulb on the top right.
Old 05-29-2003, 11:57 PM   #53

Member will become famous soon enoughMember will become famous soon enough

all i know is i made the first post ever in the private section
Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2003, 11:59 PM   #54
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: Member
all i know is i made the first post ever in the private section

And I got the first post on the new board. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2003, 11:59 PM   #55
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

DJ must get another round of congrats for not only the upgrade, but the timing of it. It's helped distract us from the loss for a bit.

Old 05-29-2003, 11:59 PM   #56
Smiles
Diamond Member

doc, the read receipt sucks.... you better not be like my other friend (at work) who scolds me if i delete his messages w/o replying. good lord.
Old 05-30-2003, 12:02 AM   #57
Drbio
Banned

Just more board nuggets of gold smiles. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

See ya'll tomorrow.
Old 05-30-2003, 12:04 AM   #58
Smiles
Diamond Member

yeah, this board is going to be great!!

"i think i'm gonna like it here..." (from the musical "Annie")

there are many neato things to discover. we kickass!!
Old 05-30-2003, 12:04 AM   #59
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Is the private section reserved for certain members, or does it just not work at present?
Old 05-30-2003, 12:09 AM   #60
Smiles
Diamond Member

we can make our own private section? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2003, 12:11 AM   #61
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

for instant masterization of the new emoticons, i award Smiles 10 points.

That is all.
Old 05-30-2003, 12:14 AM   #62
Smiles
Diamond Member

i guess i'm not as lost as i supposed?
Old 05-30-2003, 12:15 AM   #63
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Hahaha... that "Private Section" might well be the most interesting feature on the new board[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2003, 12:16 AM   #64
Smiles
Diamond Member

cheers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2003, 12:24 AM   #65
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

oh man, i'm confoosed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 12:29 AM   #66
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

It's ok Veruca, fool around with it and it'll be all right. It's so much fun.
Old 05-30-2003, 12:30 AM   #67
MavsFanFinley
Guru

And don't forget to ask questions Veruca if you need help and hopefully one of us can give you help right away.
Old 05-30-2003, 12:34 AM   #68
veruca salt
Platinum Member

sweet! thanks...i'm sure i'll work it out...as soon as i get rid of
this icky grey. I'm used to it being all red & pink [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
Old 05-30-2003, 12:35 AM   #69
veruca salt
Platinum Member

Oh, how rude of me...i should also say. Good job. Thanks DJ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
Old 05-30-2003, 12:39 AM   #70
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

I like seeing the number of posts by an individual, and the membership date. I just noticed that I have joined before Doc, but only have 1% of the number of posts. I have a lot of catching up to do. Thanks for the quick reply button. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 12:43 AM   #71
veruca salt
Platinum Member

I like that, i also like seeing who was the last person to post in a particular thread...

Smile like you mean it
Old 05-30-2003, 12:44 AM   #72
Smiles
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mavs Rule
I like seeing the number of posts by an individual, and the membership date. I just noticed that I have joined before Doc, but only have 1% of the number of posts. I have a lot of catching up to do. Thanks for the quick reply button. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yes! And I see that I am hot on Evilmav's tail in the rankings/# of posts! At this rate, I'll streak by him in no time.
Old 05-30-2003, 12:47 AM   #73
veruca salt
Platinum Member

hey has anyone customized their colours and stuff yet?
I just tried but i'm getting an error message

Smile like you mean it
Old 05-30-2003, 12:50 AM   #74
MavsFanFinley
Guru

DJ said he's still getting a lot of errors, not everything is working properly yet. Just need to work a few details out.

Should be working soon, Veruca. A lot of us want to update our profiles, but are unable to as of right now.
Old 05-30-2003, 12:53 AM   #75
veruca salt
Platinum Member

not a problem, just making sure it wasn't me
i have a bit of a persecution complex [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
Old 05-30-2003, 03:12 AM   #76
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2003, 03:12 AM   #77
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Old 05-30-2003, 03:14 AM   #78
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Image Test

Old 05-30-2003, 03:45 AM   #79
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

i'm totally confused right now..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 03:54 AM   #80
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

anybody else having problem changing their personal settings? [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote