Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-01-2002, 01:05 AM   #1
Dallas J

Dallas J is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know their deal? I was listening to fish yesterday and he was talking to Hansen about the tension or conflict between the two. The things Hansen said about Cuban made him sound like a liar power hungry a-hole of an owner. I really think Cuban was the best thing to happen to Dallas Basketball, but is there a dark side to Cuban that we dont know about? Also I do know this was one sided and I havent heard Cubans side yet.

If anyone can shed some light on it I would appreciate it.
Old 03-01-2002, 01:18 AM   #2
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Dale hates it when a mere owner or coach puts him back in his place. He fought with Jerry Jones when Hanson was fired off the Cowboy radio team. He fought with Barry Switzer when Switzer told Hanson in a live interview that he was ignorant. Hanson is fighting with Cuban over Cuban having a camera crew follow Hanson around and watching him do his "sports research". No biggee.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2002, 09:55 AM   #3
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

Right. It is Hansen that has the dark side.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2002, 10:28 AM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Dale Hanson is the best sportscaster in Dallas history and if you don't believe it, just ask him and he will confirm it. I hate that arrogant piece of you know what!

Doc

MFFL - good post
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2002, 10:42 AM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

to be honest, both of them are arrogant and both are good for the area's sports.

cuban went too far in the hansen situation with hiring a camera crew.. that was stupid of cuban.
however, there's alot to the story and i'm sure if everyone knew the truth, they'd both look like jacka*sses because of it
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2002, 10:43 AM   #6
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

I will say it again. Hansen has more skins on the wall than anybody in this market ever will.

The guy broke a story that destroyed a Division 1 football program.

The guy was offered Chris Berman's job (rumor).

The guy did color commentary in three superbowls.

That is off the top of my head. I can find others.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2002, 02:03 PM   #7
Chip

Chip is on a distinguished road

On top of hiring the camera crew. Hansen and Cuban got into it last year. Wasn't Cuban making a lot of comments about how much Hansen drinks??
Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2002, 02:39 PM   #8
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

both obviously have skins on the wall..both were in the wrong for their situation..
it's a kinda funny how much it grew ..their confrontation.

but, cuban went way too far
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote