Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-24-2010, 05:51 PM   #2121
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

FYI if anyone want to get a look at the new healthy Chandler ESPN2 is airing the Team USA intra squad scrimmage at 9pm tonight.
Old 07-24-2010, 06:24 PM   #2122
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Very happy about the Tim Thomas news. I'm trying not to go overboard, but he's a nice backup, and he gives us that three point spread the floor shooting I wanted signed in the offseason (Miller, Korver, Redick) while giving us the backup 4, which we've needed. So go sign him, and I just hope his shot is still just as silky.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 07:29 PM   #2123
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

Nice, happy to know about Timmy. Hope his wife is doing well. Great to get him back and have Dirk's back up situation resolved.

Since we didn't get Harrington, Thomas would of been about the next best thing if he was ready to return. We really could of used his help last year, especially during the playoffs (which was why we got him in the first place).
Old 07-24-2010, 07:32 PM   #2124
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I think we probably beat the Spurs in that series with either Gooden or Thomas. Just my guess about something that can never be proven.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 07:47 PM   #2125
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold
Default T Thomas

To me, besides his shooting and length, the best thing he brings to the Mavs is his defensive in your face attitude. The mavs need a boost in that area!
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 11:52 PM   #2126
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Man, it's so funny how excited I am about Tim Thomas. I remember after his whole incident with Dirk in the 2006 WCF, I completely loathed the guy with a passion. I hated him even years after. I still remember my screensaver was a picture of Josh Howard fouling him (Lol). Even when we were about to bring him here to Big D, I was pissed because the guy was such a villain in my eyes. But now that he's on our side, I really really like TT. He's a reliable shooter off the bench, and when he's feeling good he still has surprising athleticism. And I love his toughness, Tim Thomas is just one of those few players that you know just can't be F*cked with. I just hope he gets in good shape and I hope his family is doing well now. Welcome back to big D TT (Well, Hopefully).
Old 07-25-2010, 12:38 AM   #2127
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

I remember two or three times this season (and as we know he played like 18 games, that's it!) he tried to smash a dunk over two or three players. None of them converted, but still, I loved that intensity. He looked like he was trying to tear the rim down. He's an aggressive, tough player...not at all the prototypical big man stiff shooter. He's in the Jeff Green mold, not Troy Murphy or Andrei Bargnani.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:05 AM   #2128
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

For those who missed Chandler tonight:

-He doesn’t have Damp hands, he’s able to reach down for the ball and grab at it.
-Proved to be an intimidating last line of defense. He made a lot of the guards second-guess their decision at the rim or put more arc than they wanted to.
-Good versatility on the pick and roll defense, he’d show the flash and kind of played a “center field” and that created flexibility on being able to help in a variety of ways.
-Good picks and he will roll with aggression, he’s ready for the ball on every occasion.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:38 AM   #2129
FromDownTown!

FromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really nice

I was really impressed with Chandler. He was hustling, setting picks, and finishing around the bucket. Its going to be interesting to see the battle for time at the 5. I am actually getting a little excited now. We might have a fighting chance this season. I can only hope the 2 spot (Butler) starts to shape up.
FromDownTown! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:49 AM   #2130
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Dirk, Chandler, Jkiddo is better than a team with .
Dirk, Okafur, Jkiiddo and CP3??

First roster is good but second is great.Yes second roster is better.I don't like CP3 but I think he's the best playmaker in league.Dirk like running game you are wrong.

What I'm smoking in Poland.nothing but other peoples are smoking red malboro paramonty sobieskie...
And you what you smoke???

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 04:54 AM   #2131
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41mvp View Post

First roster is good but second is great.Yes second roster is better.I don't like CP3 but I think he's the best playmaker in league.Dirk like running game you are wrong.

What I'm smoking in Poland.nothing but other peoples are smoking red malboro paramonty sobieskie...
I find this post extremely fascinating for a wide variety of reasons.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:53 AM   #2132
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

...indeed.

Old 07-25-2010, 10:59 AM   #2133
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Yep, Chandler was the best Center on the floor last night. He's going to be a definite improvement to the roster if we don't use him in another trade. Either way, if Chandler can stay healthy this season and can play how he played last night then I think we've improved ourselves with the DUST chip.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:01 AM   #2134
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Chandler did have 13 points 9 rebounds and 4 blocks in last night's game.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:13 AM   #2135
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayC View Post
Chandler did have 13 points 9 rebounds and 4 blocks in last night's game.
yea sir Chandler for Okafor it's stupid thought.

Old 07-25-2010, 11:19 AM   #2136
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Would you rather have Chandler make the team or not make the team and stay fresh heading into training camp?
Old 07-25-2010, 11:48 AM   #2137
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
yea sir Chandler for Okafor it's stupid thought.
stupid for those who don't understand the thought
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 12:22 PM   #2138
41mvp
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
stupid for those who don't understand the thought
o yea you don't understand thought so you are...

Old 07-25-2010, 12:25 PM   #2139
Folterkammer

Folterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really nice

I dont want chandler to make the team, I want him healthy and fresh for the season.
If we want to trade him though, making the team would only raise his value.

Btw if Haywood is the mavs starting center and will get around 30 minutes, do you guys think 18 minutes is enough to keep chandler happy in a contract year? I dont think so, and we cant trade him in a package deal until january as far as I know
Old 07-25-2010, 12:31 PM   #2140
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folterkammer View Post
I dont think so, and we cant trade him in a package deal until january as far as I know
September, actually. It's just two months from when you got him.

Old 07-25-2010, 12:45 PM   #2141
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in favor of it seeing as Chandler won't be getting as high of minutes during the regular season. Will potentially raise his value and get him into game shape. I mean, if he gets injured during the world games, then he'll probably get injured during the regular season anyway.

I view Chandler as our Birdman. He'll be an energy guy who gives a good lift to the second unit. Just gotta stay healthy....

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:03 PM   #2142
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
Man, it's so funny how excited I am about Tim Thomas. I remember after his whole incident with Dirk in the 2006 WCF, I completely loathed the guy with a passion. I hated him even years after. I still remember my screensaver was a picture of Josh Howard fouling him (Lol). Even when we were about to bring him here to Big D, I was pissed because the guy was such a villain in my eyes. But now that he's on our side, I really really like TT. He's a reliable shooter off the bench, and when he's feeling good he still has surprising athleticism. And I love his toughness, Tim Thomas is just one of those few players that you know just can't be F*cked with. I just hope he gets in good shape and I hope his family is doing well now. Welcome back to big D TT (Well, Hopefully).

Tim Thomas has never, at any point in time, been known as "tough".
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:05 PM   #2143
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
I remember two or three times this season (and as we know he played like 18 games, that's it!) he tried to smash a dunk over two or three players. None of them converted, but still, I loved that intensity. He looked like he was trying to tear the rim down. He's an aggressive, tough player...not at all the prototypical big man stiff shooter. He's in the Jeff Green mold, not Troy Murphy or Andrei Bargnani.
Oh I see what you did there. By the way, Bargs and Murphy aren't similar players at all. Murphy is one of the best rebounders in the NBA. And both are significantly better players than Tim Thomas.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:08 PM   #2144
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
September, actually. It's just two months from when you got him.
Yeah, that's something that's kind of bugged me. Just another example of ignorance from writers/analysts. Most people are talking about how it won't be able to be done until December...they're saying that with NY players too. It's just dumb.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:38 PM   #2145
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Tim Thomas has never, at any point in time, been known as "tough".
Well, it actually depends on how you define "tough". Thomas can hit clutch shots and won't be pushed around by other players, that's toughness in my eyes. How do you figure he hasn't been known as "tough"? Who exactly are you speaking of? He hasn't been known as tough by you? Or are you trying to say he isn't looked at as tough by other players? (Btw, I'm not trying to be snide, just trying to understand you better).
Old 07-25-2010, 02:31 PM   #2146
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
Well, it actually depends on how you define "tough". Thomas can hit clutch shots and won't be pushed around by other players, that's toughness in my eyes. How do you figure he hasn't been known as "tough"? Who exactly are you speaking of? He hasn't been known as tough by you? Or are you trying to say he isn't looked at as tough by other players? (Btw, I'm not trying to be snide, just trying to understand you better).
He's always been considered a soft guy who doesn't rebound well, doesn't give maximum effort, doesn't care about winning, doesn't mix it up, and wastes his talent and potential shooting threes. He was fine with the Mavs, but he's been in this league for awhile and he has a very bad rep, and it aint for being tough (unless you consider hurling chairs at Denny's tough).
Old 07-25-2010, 03:06 PM   #2147
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
He's always been considered a soft guy who doesn't rebound well, doesn't give maximum effort, doesn't care about winning, doesn't mix it up, and wastes his talent and potential shooting threes. He was fine with the Mavs, but he's been in this league for awhile and he has a very bad rep, and it aint for being tough (unless you consider hurling chairs at Denny's tough).
He didn't even hurl the chair, either. He watched his buddy do it.

Old 07-25-2010, 03:08 PM   #2148
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait for the "official season" thread.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 07:02 PM   #2149
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
o yea you don't understand thought so you are...
the thought of trading Chandler for Okafor is getting Paul as that is the only way it is even remotely possible
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 08:53 PM   #2150
frankvizza

frankvizza will become famous soon enough

well we can trade haywood instead of chandler but will the hornests want haywoods contract , no matter what if we get paul we will loose chandler because okufor has to be involved , i like okofors game he is better than dampier and haywood , lets hope we get cp3 here
frankvizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:19 AM   #2151
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

FWIW, I'd trade Roddy and Butler for CP3 yesterday, even if it meant Chandler for Okafor was the tax...

I'd be even happier about it if we did this as an extend-and-trade so we could keep Paul for at least 5 years.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 04:16 AM   #2152
41mvp
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
the thought of trading Chandler for Okafor is getting Paul as that is the only way it is even remotely possible
I know...

Old 07-26-2010, 04:45 AM   #2153
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
He didn't even hurl the chair, either. He watched his buddy do it.
I hurl chairs at Denny's everyday. Is there something wrong with that?
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:54 AM   #2154
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Yeah, that's something that's kind of bugged me. Just another example of ignorance from writers/analysts. Most people are talking about how it won't be able to be done until December...they're saying that with NY players too. It's just dumb.
Not entirely dumb. December 15th is the first day teams can trade a player they signed as a free agent. This is different from the rule about players acquired in trade, where the team has to wait 60 days from when the player was acquired if they want to include him in a trade with other players.

There are still ways around even that, though. For example, the Mavs could structure it as two trades--Chandler for Okafor, Butler & Stevenson for Paul--and avoid having to wait 60 days.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:08 AM   #2155
LSMF
Diamond Member

Are we sure we want to gut our team for Paul?
http://www.hornets247.com/journals/2...ng-term-effect
Chris Paul's Surgery Could have Long Term Effect.

"Intrigued, I asked Will Carroll (the injury expert for Baseball Prospectus and Basketball Prospectus) for his thoughts. Will pointed me toward a piece he wrote about meniscus removal a few years ago. The key section: "One reason teams are so quick to allow this surgery is that the players come back so quickly, usually in a matter of weeks. But … surgeons don't repair the meniscus in most cases; they just take it out, either in part or in whole depending on the size of the tearing. That leaves the athlete with no shock. Eventually, with the remaining meniscus overstressed and aging, they end up with the bones grinding together. Yes, that's as bad as it sounds in a game of running and jumping."

Last edited by LSMF; 07-26-2010 at 10:08 AM.
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:45 AM   #2156
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Mondays kinda suck post: Chris Paul is NOT coming to Dallas, forget it. Why must some people Charlie Brown themselves with every single whim?

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:35 AM   #2157
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I hurl chairs at Denny's everyday. Is there something wrong with that?
It's a bit of a gray area.

Old 07-26-2010, 11:40 AM   #2158
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Suppose CP3 does land here along with Posey and Okafor, and other players are moved, the Mavericks win a championship within CP3's first year with us, the second year is a playoff exit, and then he bolts as a free agent. Would the signing of CP3 be justified? What if he wanted to go to NY? Sign and trade him for potential project players? What if he decides to extend his contract and become the new face of this franchise? These are some of the questions I think about because he is freaking CP3.

Oh yeah do I need to mention an older post? I posted a dream I had, CP3 was bringing the ball up the court (walk the dog style), and picked it up and passed it to JJ, and Marv Albert was saying, "The student attacking the teacher" JJ drove past Jason Kidd, and Marv Albert said, "yesssss"
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:46 PM   #2159
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Quote:
On Monday 26th July 2010, @Oneandonlycp3 said:

“The meeting went well. It was great to get an opportunity to sit down with Coach Williams, President Weber and our new General Manager Dell Demps. I expressed my desire to win and I like what they said about the direction that they want to take the team. I have been a Hornet my entire career and I hope to represent the city of New Orleans and state of Louisiana for many years to come.”
In the words of SVG Much ado about nothing

He's not going anywhere folks. Good for him. When it came down to it all CP3 wanted was attention

Quote:
STEIN_LINE_HQ

Quick take: Would obviously be naïve to believe all is settled for Hornets now, but vibe out of CP3 meeting more positive than anticipated

The good Ol days : Click

Last edited by quietsavant; 07-26-2010 at 12:51 PM.
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:55 PM   #2160
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 6feetunderdog, ban cad, big thread kill board, cad is a troll, cadbane=vagina dentana, cadpain in the ass, fell=fail, fluid guzzler!, fluidfartyone!, gay tags, grandma cigarettes, it's a race no running!?!, mammoth gortat, mammoth knockers, mammoth thread, miami cheat, more bloody cuntbane, shut the fluff up, smc = sucks many c*cks, then stop posting in it, underdog=legallyretarded, we luv us sum fluffy, where is fluffy?, wtf is fell?...