Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-07-2016, 08:37 AM   #201
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

shhhhh, its almost over

Last edited by sefant77; 04-07-2016 at 08:39 AM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2016, 08:51 AM   #202
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
shhhhh, its almost over

Hahahaha
Old 04-07-2016, 09:00 AM   #203
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I think we found our starting pg.

And Barea isn't just playing well for JJB. He is playing well for Chris Paul who's game is very similar to his if you'd believe it.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 04-07-2016 at 09:04 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 09:36 AM   #204
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Mejri has proven that he belongs in the rotation to Carlisle..
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 10:26 AM   #205
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

I still think JJB coming off the bench for great offense would be best once Parsons is back. But Mejri has got to be pushing for that starting position.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 11:35 AM   #206
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
I still think JJB coming off the bench for great offense would be best once Parsons is back. But Mejri has got to be pushing for that starting position.
Who would play pg in that scenario?

Old 04-07-2016, 11:42 AM   #207
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Legit to say rockets are the most overrated team last 4 years?
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 11:50 AM   #208
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
Legit to say rockets are the most overrated team last 4 years?
Yeah, it looks like Portland has officially passed that baton.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 12:23 PM   #209
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

@espn_macmahon: Mavericks shooting guard Wesley Matthews has come up with clutch, last-minute stops against Carmelo Anthony and James Harden during Dallas' 5-game winning streak. "We have to beat you with our defense," Matthews said after Dallas held five straight foes under 90 points for only the second time in franchise history. "We have to rely on our defense. We have to be confident in it. I'm always confident in mine. ... I love [the challenge of guarding All-Stars with the game on the line]. That's indicative of the person that I am, my personality. You're going to have to roll through me to win. And I don't plan on getting off of my two feet."

Old 04-07-2016, 12:24 PM   #210
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
@espn_macmahon: Mavericks shooting guard Wesley Matthews has come up with clutch, last-minute stops against Carmelo Anthony and James Harden during Dallas' 5-game winning streak. "We have to beat you with our defense," Matthews said after Dallas held five straight foes under 90 points for only the second time in franchise history. "We have to rely on our defense. We have to be confident in it. I'm always confident in mine. ... I love [the challenge of guarding All-Stars with the game on the line]. That's indicative of the person that I am, my personality. You're going to have to roll through me to win. And I don't plan on getting off of my two feet."
Who the hell is this team even?

Old 04-07-2016, 12:28 PM   #211
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Who the hell is this team even?
Justin Anderson in starting lineup changed everything. Wes has been great lately, but the rookie has been a huge net positive on defense.

Old 04-07-2016, 12:35 PM   #212
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Justin Anderson in starting lineup changed everything. Wes has been great lately, but the rookie has been a huge net positive on defense.
It certainly does make the Mavs a little less predictable going into the playoffs... Like, I'm sure the Warriors and Spurs are slightly less confident about drawing us in the first round -- we've completely reversed our style of play in such a short period of time that there really isn't much tape to watch.

Old 04-07-2016, 03:13 PM   #213
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm convinced Melvin Hunt our defensive coach has implemented better strategies than monte mathis. Hunt needs to stay with Carlisle.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 03:48 PM   #214
Underdog

@mavsmoneyball: The Mavericks and the Rockets show why team is more critical than talent http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2016/4/...al-than-talent

Old 04-07-2016, 04:56 PM   #215
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

The clippers are resting against the jazz. Will not rest v the Mavs...bunch of faggots

So now it really comes down to the mavs beating the jazz. And hope the twolves can somehow beat the rockets..
Old 04-07-2016, 05:01 PM   #216
TheSportyChannel
Banned

TheSportyChannel will become famous soon enoughTheSportyChannel will become famous soon enough
Default Mavs vs Choke city full game highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEq0XdQkAmQ
TheSportyChannel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 10:26 PM   #217
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
The clippers are resting against the jazz. Will not rest v the Mavs...bunch of faggots

So now it really comes down to the mavs beating the jazz. And hope the twolves can somehow beat the rockets..
It's okay. There are two playoff spots and Rockets sure don't want one.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote