Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 10-30-2004, 08:16 AM   #1
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light
Default The tractor's coming

last night Robert traylor had the game of his life I guess, too bad it was just preseason... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] 30 points and 11 boards in the Cavs' loss in Toronto.
Boxscore
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2004, 09:32 AM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: The tractor's coming

you better watch out....cause if you are terribly slow(like from say a double leg amputation) the tractor will run you over!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004, 04:34 PM   #3
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Tractor is talented, but so out of shape ever since I first saw him...... this world is full of unrealized potential.
Old 10-30-2004, 04:46 PM   #4
V
Golden Member

V has a spectacular aura aboutV has a spectacular aura about

If he keeps that up the Mavs are going to regret trading him for Dirk.

"If there's no more questions, I've got a beer that needs consuming."
-- Don Nelson
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004, 05:05 PM   #5
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe he was able to play 35 minutes.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004, 07:12 PM   #6
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future
Default RE:The tractor's coming

I can't believe the Mavs traded that guy. He was going to be the dominant big man this franchise had been lacking! Why, oh why?!?

By the way, I expect plenty of these kinds of things immediately after every good game by Nash, Walker, Jamison, Raef, etc. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 12:02 PM   #7
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by: ddh33
I can't believe the Mavs traded that guy. He was going to be the dominant big man this franchise had been lacking! Why, oh why?!?

By the way, I expect plenty of these kinds of things immediately after every good game by Nash, Walker, Jamison, Raef, etc. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
No I'll only mention the real big players...
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 01:29 PM   #8
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If he keeps that up the Mavs are going to regret trading him for Dirk.
classic..

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote