Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Finally, I have some good fortune

Quote:
This is to inform you that this office was instructed to pay your fund $1.2 Million U.S.A Dollars by America security leading team and America representative embassy between now until end of April 2010 per day you will receive the sum of $5,000 Dollars,

However be informed that we have send the sum of $5000 Dollars this morning to avoid cancellation of your payment you have only four hours to call this office upon the receipt of this email the maximum amount you will be receiving per day starting from today is $5000 in three different payments and the Money Transfer Control Number of today is below.
Sender First Name: Marcel
Sender Last Name; Edeche
MTCN: 8992287407
Test Question: Which Day
Test Answer: Today
Amount: USD$5,000.00

Once again be advice to reconfirm your information such as;
Age;
State;
Country;
Address;
Occupation;
Receiver name;
A copy of your picture:
Mobile phone number;

Furthermore you advised to call us as the instruction was passed that within 10 hours without hearing from you. Count your payment cancelled. Number to call is below listed manager director office of release order: 00229-996-195-64 e-mail addresses (mod edit) thanks and my regards Rev. Fredric Richard,
I am going to be rolling in it.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 04-04-2010 at 03:13 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote