Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-18-2005, 12:49 PM   #1
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold
Default ok... I start one ;-)...

H*A*P*P*Y B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y; MadApe...

(sorry, I couldn't resist...)

I hope you have a blast of a birthday,
crazy little guy...
- and if you indulge a little too much,
just try and remember to take an asprin
and drink some water before you
go to sleep. if that plan falls through,
tomorrow morning go with greasy food
like McDonalds or something (which
sounds gross as hell with a hang over,
but it really does work!).

lg
[img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]
n#41
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2005, 03:47 PM   #2
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: ok... I start one ;-)...

Ape just got married too, and hopefully he's recovered from the ten day Jamaican honeymoon he just got back from! Happy birthday, Ape old buddy, and I'll see you for boozing later today!
Old 06-18-2005, 06:45 PM   #3
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

have a good one....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 07:24 PM   #4
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough
Default RE:ok... I start one ;-)...

Happy Birthday!

Congratulations!

[img]i/expressions/present.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/present.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Where in Jamaica? I went there on my honeymoon too. It was awesome!
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 12:59 AM   #5
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

I'm boooozing on my birthday (actually, I guess it's now the day after).

I just had to chek up on my old pals on dallas-mavs. Thanks for the birthday wishes. It's my first birthday as a married ape. EVEN MORE REASON TO DRINK! HAR HAR. Cheers friends!

madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 02:11 AM   #6
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

woooooooo hoooooooooo. Bradley rocks.
Old 06-19-2005, 06:34 AM   #7
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:ok... I start one ;-)...

-edit -
Old 06-20-2005, 09:15 AM   #8
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default RE:ok... I start one ;-)... happy birthday, MadApe!

Old 06-20-2005, 02:43 PM   #9
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of
Default RE:ok... I start one ;-)... happy birthday, MadApe!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Happy Birthday, MadApe! [img]i/expressions/present.gif[/img] Hope you all had a fun party. [img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img]