Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-05-2008, 05:55 PM   #1
GermanFan

GermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to all
Default Nowitzki suspended one game for flagrant foul on Utah's Kirilenko

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3278549

DALLAS -- Dirk Nowitzki was suspended without pay for one game by the NBA on Wednesday for his hard foul on Utah's Andrei Kirilenko.

Nowitzki will miss the Dallas Mavericks' next game, at home Thursday night against the divisional rival Houston Rockets, who recently passed them in the tight Western Conference standings.

Nowitzki received a flagrant-1 when he hit Kirilenko midway through the first quarter of a 116-110 loss to Utah on Monday. However, the league reviewed the play and decided to upgrade it to a flagrant-2. Had it been ruled a flagrant-2 at the time he would've been ejected.

Kirilenko injured his right hip in the fall and stayed down for several minutes before getting up gingerly. He made both foul shots before being helped to the locker room. He was taken for X-rays, which showed no break.

Last edited by GermanFan; 03-05-2008 at 05:56 PM.
GermanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2008, 05:57 PM   #2
BigD

BigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these parts

Dallas Cowboys Fans visit www.cowboyscentral.com
BigD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 05:57 PM   #3
scorched03

scorched03 is a jewel in the roughscorched03 is a jewel in the roughscorched03 is a jewel in the roughscorched03 is a jewel in the roughscorched03 is a jewel in the rough

i figured 4 or 5 given mavs history. aw stern being nice
scorched03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 05:58 PM   #4
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs are DOOOOOOMED!!!

Shaggy's cat stole my lunch money!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 05:58 PM   #5
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

You win again, gravity!
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 05:59 PM   #6
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD
Nice pic - I can see how much Dirk ISN'T grabbing Kirilenko's neck...

At least Jason Kidd appears to be getting a good chuckle!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-05-2008 at 06:00 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 06:00 PM   #7
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Nice pic - I can see how much Dirk ISN'T grabbing Kirilenko's neck...
You can also see how his arm is caught and there is no mothereffing way to move his arm BACKWARDS to pull it out of there, especially considering how fast it happened.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 06:03 PM   #8
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Dirk didn't even acknowledge it until after Andrei Kirilenko shot his free throws. Dirk then sort of apologized it seemed. Maybe he felt bad, so that delayed his decision. He just kind of looked. Utah players did the same. No emotion.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 06:05 PM   #9
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 06:21 PM   #10
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

And yet, if we lose on Thursday, some member somewhere is going to say this team's done.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:21 PM   #11
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
You win again, gravity!
Hehehe...nice one.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 06:22 PM   #12
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

g0d dam n it
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 06:23 PM   #13
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

well i'm not watching the rockets game now.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 06:24 PM   #14
DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of light

to all those that say "dirk didn't mean to it was unintentional" same thing happened to Al Horford earlier this year when he got suspended 2 games for the TJ Ford incident.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:25 PM   #15
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
Then, they will win...

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, itā€™s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 06:27 PM   #16
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

I for one, think that this is a good thing.

Ever since the trade, all we have heard is Dirk/Kidd. Mostly all that we have seen is Dirk/Kidd.

I'm happy to see Kidd forced into getting accustomed with all the other players on the floor--most importantly, JHo.

On the otherhand...who am I kidding. THIS SUCKS. Effin Stern/Stu.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 03-05-2008, 06:27 PM   #17
NewMexiMav

NewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
I am, but then again, I am a "Mavsochist"
NewMexiMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 06:30 PM   #18
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Devin Harris- 6'3 185 vs Brad Miller 7'0 261 pounds, Brad miller tackles devin to the floor but was he even suspended?? Nope, the Nba continues to prove that they are biased towards the Mavs.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:39 PM   #19
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsufferingmavsfan
Devin Harris- 6'3 185 vs Brad Miller 7'0 261 pounds, Brad miller tackles devin to the floor but was he even suspended?? Nope, the Nba continues to prove that they are biased towards the Mavs.
That's a stretch IMO. Devin didn't go to the hospital for X-Rays.

Old 03-05-2008, 06:40 PM   #20
ty
Diamond Member

Anybody think Cuban will send AK some tips on hip recovery? =x

Old 03-05-2008, 06:41 PM   #21
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
But that was clearly intentional, and Brad Miller was picking on a smaller guard which is not fair and that was also the reason he got the hit he deserved from Josh.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:44 PM   #22
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
The NBA, historically, does not take the result of the play injury-wise into account when assessing the severity of it.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 07:08 PM   #23
Dor

Dor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack
And yet, if we lose on Thursday, some member somewhere is going to say this team's done.
And some *like BigD* will say the team is done even if we win tomorrow by 25.
Dor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 07:23 PM   #24
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

What means "without pay" ? Will Stern deduct 3 hours income ?
Old 03-05-2008, 07:26 PM   #25
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk
What means "without pay" ? Will Stern deduct 3 hours income ?
NBA players, like most athletes, are paid by the game.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 07:27 PM   #26
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

wow....what a great time for this to happen
MaVs 41 BaLler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 07:27 PM   #27
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

I think we'll be alright without Dirk tomorrow.
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 07:29 PM   #28
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
I for one, think that this is a good thing.

Ever since the trade, all we have heard is Dirk/Kidd. Mostly all that we have seen is Dirk/Kidd.

I'm happy to see Kidd forced into getting accustomed with all the other players on the floor--most importantly, JHo.

On the otherhand...who am I kidding. THIS SUCKS. Effin Stern/Stu.
Well he's worked well with Dampier. JETS starting to hit some trey's too. I guess JHO is one he needs to help develop, or refine.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 07:32 PM   #29
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Personally I think Dirk didn't intentionally try to hurt him. He may have intended to foul him, give him a hard foul, but the awkward positioning of his arm/hand resulted in a nasty fall for both of them. He was falling and he really didn't have much choice but to grab or hang on to whatever is nearest. Its quite impossible to fight gravity. Unfortunately, the nearest object was Kirilenko's neck/facial area.

Well, these things can sometimes be very subjective. It is what it is.

I am looking forward to how the other Mavs will respond to this. I hope they come out with a chip on their shoulder and play with aggressiveness tomorrow. Its tough to lose your best player and best shooter but they have to find a way to play well without him. At least make it competitive. Its a home game so that in itself is a plus. I hope everyone steps up.
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 07:32 PM   #30
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future

I don't like it, but it's pretty consistent with what the NBA has done this year.

I hope Avery starts Bass in Dirk's place and let's the team run Houston. I think the Mavs can still win.
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 07:33 PM   #31
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
You win again, gravity!
haha! Good one!
Old 03-05-2008, 07:34 PM   #32
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
NBA players, like most athletes, are paid by the game.
What will that make ?
Old 03-05-2008, 07:40 PM   #33
monty55555
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk
What will that make ?
In Dirk's case, I believe it will cost him $200,000.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....26870362.html
Old 03-05-2008, 07:43 PM   #34
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

if he starts George over bass. then that would be stupid
MaVs 41 BaLler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 07:45 PM   #35
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty55555
In Dirk's case, I believe it will cost him $200,000.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....26870362.html
All right. so DaveĀ“s next holidays are save and has to go backpacking in australia once more...
Old 03-05-2008, 08:36 PM   #36
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

F'ing awesome. The ONE GAME i'll get to go to ALL SEASON long, and my favorite G.D. player won't be playing. Perfect.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:05 PM   #37
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

all dirk did was avenge the defeat at stalingrad..
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 09:12 PM   #38
BigD

BigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these parts

I can't believe Dirk did this to himself. He's falling apart. Now not only is he known as a choker now he's also a dirty player.

Dallas Cowboys Fans visit www.cowboyscentral.com

Last edited by BigD; 03-05-2008 at 09:13 PM.
BigD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 09:12 PM   #39
xenonvisions

xenonvisions is on a distinguished road

that sucks you dont get to go to the game..the nba has to set a line somewhere, they've been doin this to everyone else why not dirk..he didnt mean to do it, but rules are rules...
Old 03-05-2008, 09:16 PM   #40
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD
I can't believe Dirk did this to himself. He's falling apart. Now not only is he known as a choker now he's also a dirty player.
man I decided to give you another chance but you continue to prove you're an idiot. Dirk didn't mean to hurt him, he just meant to foul him and his arm got caught.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote