Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-11-2003, 10:44 AM   #1
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road
Default For Love or Money

Anybody watching this crap.....?

I swear the guy is a total idiot around women...(I like talking to you...and....I want you to stay so we can talk some more......(what a moron)).

But I'm a sucka for train wrecks so I'll still waste my time watching it...

somebody grab me a [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] please
Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2003, 11:21 AM   #2
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: For Love or Money

I watched 5 minutes, weeks ago and it was enough.

Is there a worse word than crap? Put in here.

Old 06-11-2003, 11:25 AM   #3
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

I only watched it the first time because I think Paige *whos from DFW and is 21* is HOT. I told my wife that and she slapped me upside the head and turned the channel. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 05:20 PM   #4
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

I found some pictures of my girl Paige on when she was on the Russ Martin show:

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

Old 06-11-2003, 05:34 PM   #5
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Old 06-11-2003, 06:41 PM   #6
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

She looks like the kinda girl that has had premartial sex..once, twice, 100 times....

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 10:07 AM   #7
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road

damn..she's hot

She sorta reminds of Anna Kournakova...YUM
Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 10:32 AM   #8
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

'For Love' bachelor booted from Dallas law firm
06/11/2003

By ED BARK / The Dallas Morning News

Beleaguered Dallas defense attorney Rob Campos can still court women on NBC's For Love or Money, but his courtroom activities have been curtailed.

Mathur Law Offices, P.C., which retained Mr. Campos as an associate attorney who also worked independently of the firm, has dropped the "reality" show star after revelations of military misconduct surfaced Monday on the Web site TheSmokingGun.com.

Evans Caglage / DMN
Dallas attorney Rob Campos has found himself embroiled in scandal since starring on NBC's For Love or Money.
NBC and Mr. Campos subsequently acknowledged that he had been dismissed from the U.S. Marine Corps' Judge Advocate General (JAG) unit in 1999 for drunkenly groping the breasts of a Navy officer whose dormitory room he had entered uninvited.

Sanjay S. Mathur, who heads the law firm, said in a written statement that Mr. Campos' wine-fueled conduct on Monday's second episode of the show also contributed to his dismissal.

"Taking the two events together, we find that it is in the best interest of this firm to disassociate our relationship with Mr. Campos," Mr. Mathur said. The 33-year-old attorney "acted mannerly with our staff and our clients," but lately "has allowed himself to become ill-perceived," the statement said.

Mr. Campos has been asked to "vacate his office space," which he rented from the firm.

His biography, which has been removed from the Mathur firm's Web site, had touted Mr. Campos' "recent fame" on For Love or Money .

"Besides being a 'television hunk,' Rob is a keen, intelligent, honest and hospitable person," it said.

The firm declined to comment further Wednesday, and Mr. Campos again did not return calls. He did, however, issue a second statement through NBC that was released early Wednesday evening.

"I also maintained my own set of clients," Mr. Campos said, describing himself as an unsalaried "independent contractor" with Mathur. "Although I will no longer be associated with that firm, I do plan to continue in the private practice of law."

For Love or Money, taped earlier this year, will finish its scheduled six-episode run, NBC says.

"In terms of the show, it doesn't affect anything," NBC spokeswoman Jill Carmen said Wednesday.

Mr. Campos appeared to be intoxicated during portions of Monday night's episode. Most of the remaining 10 women vying for his affection and a possible $1 million prize took offense when he asked them to "humor" him by helping to remove his cowboy boots. He put his foot on one of the women's posterior and nudged her forward while she tugged at a boot. Mr. Campos then stripped down to a T-shirt and swimming trunks for more carousing in a hot tub. He apologized the next morning, telling the women, "I took things way too far."

Five women remain from an initial field of 15, including 21-year-old Paige Jones of Richardson. She still stands by her man.

"I have had the best night ever," she said on Monday's episode. "He kissed me. My breath is still taken away from that."

Some of her rivals disagreed, variously describing Mr. Campos as a "tramp" a "jerk" and a "player."
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 10:37 AM   #9
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

These women on this show crack me up. Where did they find so many gold diggers? Or are all women like that? sweets, smiles, sturm, veruca? Can we get a womans perspective on this show?

Old 06-12-2003, 12:49 PM   #10
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough

speaking for myself, i don't act like these women, and neither do any of my female friends. i honestly don't know where they find these people.
Old 06-12-2003, 01:02 PM   #11
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

I'm definitely not a gold digger (I definitely married for love not money - see credit card debt for proof), and I would NEVER go on one of these shows. However, I do find them entertaining. Watching these shows always makes me feel better about myself. I think Paige is the prettiest; she reminds me of the Olsen twins.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 04:20 PM   #12
veruca salt
Platinum Member

I've not seen the show, but my friends and i were talking about the whole golddigger thing and honestly the
idea has never crossed my mind.....but we're probably not a very good example, as i don't think most women
are like us. Women want money, guys want tits. People are just arseholes.

Smile like you mean it
Old 06-12-2003, 09:56 PM   #13
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

veruca, i think you are being overly pessimistic. most women i know really aren't after money. sure there are a few that are, but saying that most are is doing a disservice to the female sex.
Old 06-12-2003, 10:22 PM   #14
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by: Blonde Bomber
damn..she's hot

She sorta reminds of Anna Kournakova...YUM

She is hot but Anna is a class in herself.
Old 06-12-2003, 11:11 PM   #15
veruca salt
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mandyahl
veruca, i think you are being overly pessimistic. most women i know really aren't after money. sure there are a few that are, but saying that most are is doing a disservice to the female sex.
most females are a disservice to the female sex. go out on the weekend and have a look around.

Smile like you mean it
Old 06-12-2003, 11:21 PM   #16
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

veruca, are you trying to depress me?
Old 06-13-2003, 08:58 AM   #17
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, I think she's just speaking the truth. Most people wouldn't admit it. Most men are scum. Alot of women are not much better.
Old 06-13-2003, 04:44 PM   #18
veruca salt
Platinum Member

Quote:
not purposefully, but it is easy to get discouraged

Smile like you mean it
Old 06-13-2003, 05:01 PM   #19
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Quote:
but it is easy to get discouraged
sigh...too true
Old 06-13-2003, 05:13 PM   #20
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
These women on this show crack me up. Where did they find so many gold diggers? Or are all women like that? sweets, smiles, sturm, veruca? Can we get a womans perspective on this show?
I'd be happy to share my perspective with you. Please PM me with your income and asset information and we can procede.

BTW, I've never seen this show.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 02:05 PM   #21
mavs_girl1987

mavs_girl1987 is on a distinguished road

i've always watched those shows, but this one is one that i can't even watch...the guy is just.....STRANGE....but i think he's acting, because i've never seen such an idiot......i'm sure the two girls he's going to be with at the last minute will be Kelly and paige

GO MAVS
mavs_girl1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003, 04:08 PM   #22
signoftimes

signoftimes is on a distinguished road

I keep forgetting to bump this up.

Ummmmm Ok, I found some more pictures of Paige for you. I found this on thesmokinggun.com. Seems as though Paige has had a few runins with the law.

signoftimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003, 04:19 PM   #23
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

My prediction? She wins next Monday. The messed up smile girl is gone. If she smiles one more time I think I will end my life. [img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2003, 04:20 PM   #24
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

2/6/01 and 7/21/01.......Damn she had a fun time for a couple of months?

Ever figure out what she did?

Old 07-01-2003, 04:34 PM   #25
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Quote:
Originally posted by: Ummmmm Ok
2/6/01 and 7/21/01.......Damn she had a fun time for a couple of months?

Ever figure out what she did?
Drunk driving-per thesmokinggun. If she wins, she either can afford a good criminal lawyer or date a bad one.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003, 04:36 PM   #26
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

well ...... I still think shes hot. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]