Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-24-2011, 01:42 PM   #1721
notamavsfan

notamavsfan has a spectacular aura aboutnotamavsfan has a spectacular aura about

"Night beforetip-off" by:@johnferrara

Twas the night before tip-off and all through the arena,
Not a creature was stirring not even Gilbert Arenas.
The championship banner was hung by the rafters with care,
In hopes that LeBron soon would be there.
David Stern was nestled all snug in his bed,
While visions of dollar-signs danced in his head.
Amnesty waivers and salary caps,
He had just settled down for a post-lockout nap.
When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
He sprang from his bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the window he flew like a flash,
Gently opened the window to keep in his cash.
When what to his wondering eyes should arise,
But a miniature sleigh and eight tiny guys.
With a little old driver, so lively and quick,
He knew in a in a moment it must be coach Rick.
More rapid than eagles his players they came,
And whistled and shouted and called them by name!
“Now Carter! Now Kidd! Now Haywood and Terry!
On Odom! On Dirk! On Rodi and Marion!
From the top of the key! To the orange dimpled ball!
Now Crash the boards! Crash the boards! Crash the boards all!”
And then in a twinkling, he heard on the roof,
The jumping and squeaking of each giant shoe.
As he drew in his head and was turning around,
Down the chimney coach Rick came with a bound.
His eyes how they twinkled! His dimples how merry!
His facial features resembled Jim Carrey!
He had broad shoulders and a receding hairline,
And whenever he coached it receded each time.
He spoke not a word but went straight to work,
Replacing Menorahs with MVP ballots for Dirk.
And laying his finger aside of his nose,
And giving a nod, up the chimney he rose!
He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle,
And away they all flew like a Maverick missile.
But he heard him exclaim, ‘ere he drove out of sight,
“Happy tip-off to all, and to all a baaaaaaaaaaaall niiiiight!!!”
by-@johnferrara
notamavsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2011, 04:16 PM   #1722
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

Per Stein's tweet, we made an offer to Kyrylo Fesenko.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:26 PM   #1723
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully it is an offer he couldn't refuse....
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:48 PM   #1724
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

i liked fasenko when he was with utah. we should've went after him instead of wright and williams.
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 05:10 PM   #1725
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Throwing Ian, Sean, Wright and Fesenko at the wall and hoping that one stick as backup center
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 05:19 PM   #1726
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

He's been a name they've been keeping an eye on for about two weeks, waiting to see if he would stick around on the market.
Old 12-24-2011, 05:23 PM   #1727
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Merked. +rep
bahah

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 05:36 PM   #1728
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

2 things I take away from Fasenko interest is first of all they don't seem too confident in Mahimni, and it doesn't look like Wright will be more than a bench filler unless major injuries happen.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:19 PM   #1729
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
2 things I take away from Fasenko interest is first of all they don't seem too confident in Mahimni, and it doesn't look like Wright will be more than a bench filler unless major injuries happen.
Agree on both, though I suspect lack of readiness on the part of Wright and Williams, and the general lack of a big body on the roster outside of Brendan, who will doubtless play somewhat less than 66 regular season games this year, are the primary factors.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:01 PM   #1730
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

I love Fesenko, hope he signs. He's a LEGIT center to throw at big bodies like Bynum.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:09 PM   #1731
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody watching Game 5 of the Finals on ESPN2?

I know its been beat to death, but watching chandler rip an offensive rebound and slam it back in around dudes like Lebron James, you cannot cover up the fact we dont have a center on the roster that is close to him at all. Will miss his ferociousness on the court.
Melonhead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:54 PM   #1732
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Game 6 is at 8pm on FSSW.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:10 AM   #1733
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFTR View Post
Per Stein's tweet, we made an offer to Kyrylo Fesenko.
Can someone explain the excitement about Fesenko? Really, I dont get it.

He has been in the league 4 years. His FG% is adequate considering his size, his FT% is putrid, his rebounding is poor considering his size, his scoring is poor, and he doesn't block shots.

What am I missing about him? Is he just a big guy that provides another 6 fouls?

Last edited by MascisMan; 12-25-2011 at 12:11 AM.
MascisMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 01:17 AM   #1734
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MascisMan View Post
Can someone explain the excitement about Fesenko? Really, I dont get it.

He has been in the league 4 years. His FG% is adequate considering his size, his FT% is putrid, his rebounding is poor considering his size, his scoring is poor, and he doesn't block shots.

What am I missing about him? Is he just a big guy that provides another 6 fouls?
He's a huge body who can clog up the paint. He plays good defense on bigs like Bynum, Howard, Lopez. I know his stats aren't great, but the sample size is so small. Whenever I've watched him play, I've been impressed.

*I just looked it up, and I'm not surprised at all...he had a +6.7 plus/minus last year (highest on the team).

Last edited by CadBane; 12-25-2011 at 01:19 AM.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 05:22 AM   #1735
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

We have Haywood for the big bodies...and there arent many big bodies in the NBA anymore. Thats why so many teams playing with PF type player at the 5...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 08:53 AM   #1736
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

Fesenko? Under 45 FG% and under 50 FT%.
No thx. We have Big Wood, we need dynamic center.
Old 12-25-2011, 10:02 AM   #1737
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by deamon View Post
Fesenko? Under 45 FG% and under 50 FT%.
No thx. We have Big Wood, we need dynamic center.
We need depth behind big wood. He would be fine.

What happens when big wood gets in foul trouble?

We don't need a center who can play offense. We have enough options on offense. All we need is a big body.

Last edited by OneLove22; 12-25-2011 at 10:22 AM.
OneLove22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:37 AM   #1738
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Fesenko is also one of those guys that is a bull in a china shop. And he won't score much, etc. But I guarantee you he will give the opposing team punishment. And opposing teams need to be "hit" every now and then.....
Old 12-25-2011, 02:21 PM   #1739
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Man, Chandler looks like garbage on the Knicks.

Well, at least he got paid....

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 03:25 PM   #1740
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
He's a huge body who can clog up the paint. He plays good defense on bigs like Bynum, Howard, Lopez. I know his stats aren't great, but the sample size is so small. Whenever I've watched him play, I've been impressed.

*I just looked it up, and I'm not surprised at all...he had a +6.7 plus/minus last year (highest on the team).
I only saw him play about 10 minutes all of last year, and that was when he played the Mavericks, but I remember kind of liking what I saw.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 06:59 PM   #1741
guntfighter

guntfighter is infamous around these parts

Check out "Kyrylo Fesenko 10-11 Season Mix" on Youtube. If we can land him i think he'll end up starting here. The Heat want him bad. He is no Dwight Howard, but hes young and he will bring that much needed interior toughness that we lost with Chandler.
guntfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 07:07 PM   #1742
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Your sig is a bit small, tough to see what´s on there...
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 05:49 PM   #1743
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

fesenko to GS
Old 12-27-2011, 07:08 PM   #1744
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
fesenko to GS
Our centers are better than GSW's?
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 03:47 AM   #1745
guntfighter

Quote:
fesenko to GS
f
Old 12-28-2011, 04:02 PM   #1746
mavs777
Diamond Member

Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine 11m
Reply RetweetedRetweet
Delete
FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details Add Mavs to Joel Przybilla suitors. Never off list, really. Chased Przybilla before signing Sean Williams and yes, I'm told, still after him
Old 12-28-2011, 05:20 PM   #1747
mavs777
Diamond Member

Not mavs related but Ostertag making a comeback with the dallas d league team :O.
Old 12-28-2011, 05:43 PM   #1748
CATCH-17

CATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Not mavs related but Ostertag making a comeback with the dallas d league team :O.
Championship!
Old 12-28-2011, 06:01 PM   #1749
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Not that his opinion carries much more value than any of ours, but T-Mac envisions D-Will and Dwight in Dallas:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...ard_nba_122811

*edit* This would probably make more sense in the other thread, and somebody else already posted it there, but I'll leave it here anyway.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 12-28-2011 at 06:03 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 06:19 PM   #1750
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Not that his opinion carries much more value than any of ours, but T-Mac envisions D-Will and Dwight in Dallas:

*edit* This would probably make more sense in the other thread, and somebody else already posted it there, but I'll leave it here anyway.
Truth , the guy speaks the truth. I mean ever since the Celtics won with their version, it's in again. Building with 3 heads. But with that, you'd have to strip your team down to the core. Look what happened to NJ after they got Deron, a few picks, one lottery, a future young stud in Favors. You lose this season. I mean looking at the Celtics they'd combined the right pieces with KG and Allen with Perkins and Rondo, perfectly balanced. Miami, ugly, until LBJ embraces the role of facilitator and DWade is the go to guy.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:48 PM   #1751
mavs777
Diamond Member

T Mac has always been a closet Mavs fan, don't understand it.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:34 PM   #1752
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Quote:
T Mac has always been a closet Mavs fan, don't understand it.
Dirk envy. Had the chance to revolutionize the game ala Dirk. 6-10 with 2 guard skills, injuries killed it.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:41 PM   #1753
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
Dirk envy. Had the chance to revolutionize the game ala Dirk. 6-10 with 2 guard skills, injuries killed it.
T-Mac's 6'8".

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:01 PM   #1754
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine 11m
Reply RetweetedRetweet
Delete
FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details Add Mavs to Joel Przybilla suitors. Never off list, really. Chased Przybilla before signing Sean Williams and yes, I'm told, still after him
God. I want this to happen.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 09:05 PM   #1755
guntfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post

gotta say, his logic does make since. Mavs 2012-2013 world champs
Old 12-29-2011, 07:15 AM   #1756
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

I reckon we should go for Keith Bogans, great replacement for DeShawn Stevenson at the starting SG position.
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 09:59 AM   #1757
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guntfighter View Post
Check out "Kyrylo Fesenko 10-11 Season Mix" on Youtube. If we can land him i think he'll end up starting here. The Heat want him bad. He is no Dwight Howard, but hes young and he will bring that much needed interior toughness that we lost with Chandler.
Mixes are always good indication of talent
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:08 AM   #1758
Bayliss

I hope hope hope they get the Vanilla Gorilla Joel Pryzbilla.......

He is a shotblocking/hard nosed guy around the paint. Aint afraid to get his hands dirty.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:23 PM   #1759
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Just saw a tweet that GSW changed their minds on Fesenko.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:23 PM   #1760
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Just saw a tweet that GSW changed their minds on Fesenko.