Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-11-2009, 12:49 PM   #1
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future
Default Preseason GDT - Memphis at Dallas

Oct. 11 vs Memphis 6 p.m.(CT) American Airlines Center HDNet

Sefko with the preview...
http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/
Quote:
Strange mix in Memphis

Allen Iverson won't play tonight for Memphis when the Grizzlies visit American Airlines Center.

But he'll probably be available when the regular season starts later this month. He's fighting a hamstring tear.

The arrival of Iverson and Zach Randolph in Memphis is really interesting. It's a young team building around O.J. Mayo, Rudy Gay, Marc Gasol and Darrell Arthur. They also hope rookie Hasheem Thabeet and point guard Mike Conley develop into cornerstones.

But surrounding them with Iverson and Randolph is weird. Great scorers, both players have been known to have a bit of a knucklehead quotient. Not bad guys by any stretch. Just a little crazy at times.

"With youth, you got to put some veterans around them,'' Jason Terry said of the Grizz. "Those guys obviously put up some big numbers in the league for a while and they're going to look at those guys to be leaders on that team.''
...and Matrix with the tickets to his preseason home debut:
Quote:
# new and current followers tickets to tonites games click on link http://bit.ly/hP1Fg code trix r for kids about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter
-->http://www.nba.com/mavericks/tickets...009_10_09.html
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 01:23 PM   #2
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

Man i wish this would air on local tv, its home game too. I fairly understood why with the last game which was road. But our first pre-season home game was aired. I hope someone streams again tonight. Good thing they usually just do this in the pre-season.
Old 10-11-2009, 01:55 PM   #3
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Avalon View Post
Man i wish this would air on local tv, its home game too. I fairly understood why with the last game which was road. But our first pre-season home game was aired. I hope someone streams again tonight. Good thing they usually just do this in the pre-season.
The Magic don't have a single preseason game on television (of any kind). The fact that every Mavs game is being televised, and half of them are on broadcast tv is a huge luxury. Cubes rules.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:30 PM   #4
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I wanna see me some Roddy and some matrix. I dont even care if Dirk plays although it would be nice to keep him shooting against real competition and its really delightful to see just how well Marion and Dirk take pressure off each other offensively. Marion can punish teams for doubling Dirk so either he just has layup drills, or Dirk gets to abuse his defender one-on-one. Its really exciting to think about how it will play out in the regular season.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:38 PM   #5
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
The Magic don't have a single preseason game on television (of any kind). The fact that every Mavs game is being televised, and half of them are on broadcast tv is a huge luxury. Cubes rules.
The fact that the majority of the games are being broadcast on a network that most people don't get...is an embarrassment. We aren't Orlando. We are the 5th biggest media market in the nation. It is flat out embarrassing that we aren't getting the preseason games.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:41 PM   #6
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Most people don't get? What major network in this area doesn't carry HDNet? If there is one, and you have them, then you should be mad at them.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 10-11-2009 at 02:41 PM.
Old 10-11-2009, 02:47 PM   #7
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most people don't get? What major network in this area doesn't carry HDNet? If there is one, and you have them, then you should be mad at them.
I'm on Time Warner. What channel is it?
Old 10-11-2009, 02:52 PM   #8
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Ah yes, Time Warner. I forgot they'd dropped them earlier this year. I'm pretty sure they're the only major carrier that doesn't have HDNet. So most people do in fact get the games.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-11-2009, 03:35 PM   #9
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Time Warner stinketh. I'm actively trying to change 'em out, partly because of HDNET.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:45 PM   #10
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

If this would air local this would be a great sunday! A cowboys OT W and a Mavericks W to boot! Fantasy football rape (Austin with 250 yards)
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:47 PM   #11
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Ah yes, Time Warner. I forgot they'd dropped them earlier this year. I'm pretty sure they're the only major carrier that doesn't have HDNet. So most people do in fact get the games.
Go back to where you started. And then comment again.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:54 PM   #12
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

I might be wrong about this, but I believe NBATV is showing the game today as well, and a lot of us have free previews of that channel right now.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:58 PM   #13
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack View Post
I might be wrong about this, but I believe NBATV is showing the game today as well, and a lot of us have free previews of that channel right now.
Nah they are showing the suns and warriors game tonight, would be nice if they did air it instead.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:00 PM   #14
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah yes, you all remind me of the pain i suffered when I read Time Warner dropped HDNET.

F Time Warner.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:00 PM   #15
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Wait 2 of the 5 games are on local TV, the other three are on HDNet and one is on NBATV so hypothetically if you were a local with basic cable you could watch 3, and if you had basic cable with Hidef service you could watch all 5 and yet "It is flat out embarrassing that we aren't getting the preseason games. "

I dont understand. Even if you were right that the Mavericks had the 5th largest market

Mavs
-----
2/5 games broadcast old-school antenna TV
1/5 game on basic cable
3/5 games on basic HD cable

In case you are curious how other teams do on pre-season coverage...

30 team playoff coverage data from least accessible to most

No games at all televized (20/30 teams)
---------
Spurs
Magic
Celtics
Cavaliers**
Nuggets
Jazz
Pistons*
Hawks
Bobcats
Pacers
Warriors
Rockets
Grizzlies
Heat
Bucks
Timberwolves
Hornets
Suns
Blazers
Kings

Partial schedule on paid cable (5/30 teams)
-----------------
Raptors (3/5 games)
Clippers (2/5 games)
Nets (2/5 games)
Wizards (2/5 games)
76ers (1/5 games)

Full schedule on paid cable (2/30teams)
----------------
Bulls
Knicks

Full schedule between broadcast and cable (2/30)
--------------
Mavericks (2 broadcast, 3 cable)
Lakers (4 broadcast, 1 cable)

Fully broadcast on antenna tv (1/30)
----------------
Thunder

66% of teams have absolutely no televized coverage of their own, 17% only get a portion televized. 83% (or all but 5 teams) have pre-season games without any televized coverage.

*televised game against the Mavs on HDnet only
**HDNet and a publicity event game

As I understand that puts us either tied for second most accessible, or 5th best if you knock the time warner HDnet thing or have issues with HD cable being lumped into cable in general. 5th best coverage for the supposed 5th biggest market seems fitting at worst rather than embarassing, and excelling at best.

Obviously New York, LA, and Chicago have enormous markets and thus great coverage. The Thunder are desperate to build local support (and do they have a local FSN network?). Popular teams like the Spurs, Suns, Celtics, Cavs, Nuggets, etc have no coverage at all meaning there wont even be an online stream. Zippo-- just nba.com's stat feed and a recap the next day.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 10-11-2009 at 04:31 PM.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:11 PM   #16
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm outside of the DFW market and have the right to complain until I order NBALP.

lol

Old 10-11-2009, 04:20 PM   #17
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Go back to where you started. And then comment again.
Ok. I will. The fact that every single preseason game is on television is an incredible luxury. It's something that any objective Mav fan living in this area would be thankful for.

Bravo Cubes. Bravo.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-11-2009, 04:22 PM   #18
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Every TV has TXA 21... you have to have a paid package to get HDNet. If I did buy cable, then my provider would be Charter and they only offer it in one of the more expensive packages.

anywho...

With that free ticket deal, Im going to the game! I got a free ticket from Cuban's giveaway for the Orlando game as well. I hope this is done sometimes during the regular season!
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:49 PM   #19
OttoOC

OttoOC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack View Post
Nope, but last game it was blacked out for me anyway.
OttoOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:58 PM   #20
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
# new and current followers tickets to tonites games click on link http://bit.ly/hP1Fg code trix r for kids about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter
wow, 4 camera feeds live? Thats pretty wild.
Old 10-11-2009, 05:03 PM   #21
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
wow, 4 camera feeds live? Thats pretty wild.
Yeah. This is the first time I've been somewhat jealous of Uverse customers.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-11-2009, 05:07 PM   #22
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I have a hunch that chumdawg doesn't actually have Time Warner.
Dirkadirkastan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:27 PM   #23
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

I'm more excited about AI will be playing tonight
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:30 PM   #24
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Hopefully I can find a stream of the game
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:33 PM   #25
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw Rudy Gay and some other grizzlies shopping at North Park on Saturday.
Old 10-11-2009, 05:34 PM   #26
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Hmmm nothing yet from any of the links i checking up on that was posted on the DB forums.

Last edited by Jon Avalon; 10-11-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Jon Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:45 PM   #27
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm confused. I still haven't made any transition to HDTV and don't have one in my house. I have fios and I have HDNET but it says my set top box doesn't support it? This is probably a stupid question but will I be able to see the game or is there another way to see it?
Old 10-11-2009, 06:01 PM   #28
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Links

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:05 PM   #29
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
Thanks. But I can't seem to get any of them to work. Do you have a working link?
Old 10-11-2009, 06:06 PM   #30
Rick41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty55555 View Post
Thanks. But I can't seem to get any of them to work. Do you have a working link?
Same here, a direct link if possible?

Old 10-11-2009, 06:08 PM   #31
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Not working yet, hopefully will be soon:

http://streamingan.net/

http://www.rajangan.net/
Old 10-11-2009, 06:09 PM   #32
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Try it here. Hopefully it works: Link

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:12 PM   #33
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
channel 3 is on now (tvants works)
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:12 PM   #34
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

meh nothing working yet, ill just listen to it on the radio for now.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:15 PM   #35
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavErika View Post
channel 3 is on now (tvants works)
Can you post the link please? Thank you.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:15 PM   #36
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
As I understand that puts us either tied for second most accessible, or 5th best if you knock the time warner HDnet thing or have issues with HD cable being lumped into cable in general. 5th best coverage for the supposed 5th biggest market seems fitting at worst rather than embarassing, and excelling at best.
It means that we don't get to see it. Which is, yes, very embarrassing, in this large media market.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:19 PM   #37
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
It means that we don't get to see it. Which is, yes, very embarrassing, in this large media market.
Chum, you saw the comment "Cubes rules", and lacked the maturity to resist more unfounded Cuban-bashing. That's what's embarrassing. Drop it.
Dirkadirkastan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:22 PM   #38
Windmill360
Diamond Member

kidd has 5 assists already
Old 10-11-2009, 06:22 PM   #39
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
I'm confused. I still haven't made any transition to HDTV and don't have one in my house. I have fios and I have HDNET but it says my set top box doesn't support it? This is probably a stupid question but will I be able to see the game or is there another way to see it?
What says that your set top box doesn't support it?

You should be able to see any HD channel on a standard definition tv with a FIOS box. I was watching HDNet on FIOS before I got my HD tv.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-11-2009, 06:22 PM   #40
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Chum, you saw the comment "Cubes rules", and lacked the maturity to resist more unfounded Cuban-bashing. That's what's embarrassing. Drop it.
No, I'm sitting here not watching the game...and would like to...and that's the reason for my consternation.

Nice try, kiddo, but try again.

(I do, however, appreciate your moxie. You go, kid.)