Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-16-2001, 06:17 PM   #1
WldcatMan1

WldcatMan1 is on a distinguished road

Thank god I found ya, i was getting tired of talking myself at mavericks.rivals.com/ Thanks to all for this site and cannot wait to start talking.

Mavs are looking strong as ever. Any reason to why the bench has not been as effective as late? Do you think the more minutes we give to Juwan instead of the bench, will eventually be the weakness of this team in the playoffs?
Old 03-16-2001, 07:02 PM   #2
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

It's all about the tightened rotation these days... We are getting geared up for the playoffs at the same time that we are trying to integrate Howard and Maxwell- consequently they are getting a lot of minutes (and you have to paly Fin/Dirk/Nash/Bradley)... If Laettner, Hubie, and Vaught were here they would be getting minutes, but Nelson won't play unexperienced guys like Najera and Harvey at an important time like this... He has been talking about Booth as our "Secret Weapon" in the playoffs, so when he gets healthy he might very well get some good mintes off of the bench... Also, my Hoosiers should have beat y'all earlier this year (and I know Kent State killed IU yesterday)...