Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-28-2001, 08:34 AM   #1
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

well are old friend Matt Geiger is getting booed and is grumbling about forcing a trade. I don't know if it would be a good idea for the mavs to bring him in unless we loose Booth or don't resign Shawn, but im going to spark up a "cigar" and toke i mean smoke on it.
Old 03-28-2001, 08:40 AM   #2
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

lose
LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2001, 08:49 AM   #3
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

r
Old 03-28-2001, 09:27 AM   #4
LAM0015
Banned

i apologize, you mistakenly said "loose" in your previous post. i was simply wanting to verify what you meant. was it "lose" or "loose". if you could tell me, that would be fine. i'm not trying to start an argument, i was just looking for a little clarification.
thank you
Old 03-28-2001, 10:07 AM   #5
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Gieger is kinda a wierdo, and has shown flashes of brilliance, but mostly is just good...Plus, he does have some injury issuses...
Old 03-28-2001, 10:20 AM   #6
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

I dont think that geiger is a very good fit for the mavs
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2001, 11:57 AM   #7
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

He could be our GOON!!!!! That's about it.
Old 03-28-2001, 02:22 PM   #8
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

You know how long I've been on the Gorilla Train, FineCuban... He would be another good enforcer for us, as long as he is healthy. I actually e-mailed Mr. Cuban about him a couple of times last Fall...

Old 03-28-2001, 07:52 PM   #9
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Yes. We could put Gorilla in the game to snap Shaq's forearms and put him on the I.R. for a couple of months.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2001, 08:20 PM   #10
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Mutumbo got taken out of tonights Philly/Orlando game early due to two offensive fouls... Consequently, the Gorilla has played most of the first half of tonights game, and he looks Good. I am going to have to look up his game stats, but I think he has something like 13 pts and 6 or seven rebounds at the half...
Old 03-28-2001, 11:51 PM   #11
LAM0015
Banned

good idea grape ape
Old 03-29-2001, 02:25 AM   #12
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

LAM- complaining about spelling is really quite pedantic. Nobody says "DO YOU KNOW THAT THE FIRST LETTER OF THE FIRST WORD IN A SENTENCE IS UPPER CASE."

Anyhoo, Geiger could be an effective body, but he seems well really quite injured.
Old 03-29-2001, 08:10 AM   #13
LAM0015
Banned

i apologize scooter.. i wasn't sure what he was talking about. i didn't know if he was talking about losing bradley or booth to free agency..or maybe talking about bradley or booth being loose. i wasn't sure.

i will take the capitalization thing under consideration
thank you for your time