Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-26-2001, 08:21 PM   #1
Jordan23TX

Jordan23TX is on a distinguished road

Isnt Karl Malone a cheap SOB ??? I cant stand that mofo...I remember when he was fouling Dirk in the earlier meeting...almost dislocated his shoulder.
Old 03-26-2001, 08:22 PM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Ya and now he just elbowed him in the face. What a pathetic SOB.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 08:43 PM   #3
slcrocket

slcrocket is on a distinguished road

Karl Malone should rot in hell. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2001, 08:49 PM   #4
Jordan23TX

why are we looking so timid ???..Damn Utah just doesnt impress me .
Old 03-26-2001, 08:55 PM   #5
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

This is some pathetic officiating..damn treehugging refs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2001, 08:58 PM   #6
Jordan23TX

Its the 1 official with his whistle up his ass when the Mavs are on offense. Thank goodness for Finley
Old 03-26-2001, 08:59 PM   #7
Jordan23TX

Same official who T'd up Nelson.....What a jackass
Old 03-26-2001, 09:04 PM   #8
Mavs#1Fan

Mavs#1Fan will become famous soon enoughMavs#1Fan will become famous soon enough

Bradley is killing us. Utah started their run when Bradley was put in. He is totally ineffective tonight.
Mavs#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 09:08 PM   #9
Jordan23TX

Well with Donnie in China to get ZhiZhi the head coaching goes over to Del Harris.....Put this game away as a loss. Unless the Mavs get fired up.......
Old 03-26-2001, 09:17 PM   #10
Mavs#1Fan

Mavs#1Fan will become famous soon enoughMavs#1Fan will become famous soon enough

The refs are really for the home team tonite. I saw Olstertag in the paint for 8 seconds on one Utah possession. BTW, guess who got the rebound and the tap in - Olstertag.

I'm watching something else tonight. We can't beat Utah and the refs.
Mavs#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 09:19 PM   #11
thirdbse

thirdbse is on a distinguished road

Utah is roughing up our guys. and laughing about it.
What a pisser.
thirdbse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 09:21 PM   #12
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Sorry effort from the mavs and even worst by the ref's. I not going to give up yet but it ain't looking good so far.

MAXWELL! Hit a shot would ya! Just 1 please.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 09:24 PM   #13
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Anyone else pissed off by the Mavs not taking Malone down. They need to put Bryant in and tell him to take Malone out. He can dish it out but lets see if that bastrd can take it himself. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 03-26-2001, 09:25 PM   #14
djb
Administrator

We need to send Ekezie after him.
Old 03-26-2001, 09:25 PM   #15
thirdbse

Our whole team is looking to the ref's to help. from dirk to Shawn.
We cant worry about the ref'swe need someone to put an elbow into Malone's face, Ostertags ribs, and throw Vaught on the floor.
Then we get some respect
Old 03-26-2001, 09:30 PM   #16
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

I have a feeling Cuban's gonna be on the court by the time the games over. Chasing down Malone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .

Back to the game. Be back when it's over [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Old 03-26-2001, 09:30 PM   #17
Jordan23TX

The Mavs have no "Goon" type player to instigate a fight with Malone...Thats why Ive been suggesting the Mavs go after Anthony Mason. Hes a free agent this summer. I agree we are looking for calls from the refs that we just arent going to get......
Old 03-26-2001, 09:33 PM   #18
djb
Administrator

Mavs are now within five!
Old 03-26-2001, 09:35 PM   #19
djb
Administrator

BTW, wasn't that offensive board and rainbow shot by Booth BEAUTIFUL?!!
Old 03-26-2001, 09:38 PM   #20
Jordan23TX

NASH...cant throw a rock in the ocean.... from the sailboat......geez
Old 03-26-2001, 09:43 PM   #21
thirdbse

Booth is starting to be my new favorite player.
he doesnt get pushed around much
nice hard foul on malone
Old 03-26-2001, 09:46 PM   #22
djb
Administrator

Booth and Finley have been playing HUGE tonight!
Old 03-26-2001, 09:46 PM   #23
Jordan23TX

Finley baby !!!!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2001, 09:47 PM   #24
djb
Administrator

"Michael Finley has got it stuck on automatic tonight!"

Gee I wonder who said that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2001, 09:48 PM   #25
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

"Hi, we're the Jazz, and we will play as dirty as possible, then bitch about fouls against us..."
Old 03-26-2001, 09:50 PM   #26
djb
Administrator

I'm loving Booth right now! The dude's getting a hand in everyone's face!
Old 03-26-2001, 09:51 PM   #27
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Yup...got to give that one to Nellie...
Old 03-26-2001, 09:51 PM   #28
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Too bad Trent is on the I.R. He is the Mavs lone goon player and one scary SOB. If the NBA were to have a kind of ultimate fighting championship, I'd put my money on Trent.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 09:52 PM   #29
Jordan23TX

Booth is paying immediate dividends....If Nash or Dirk were playing on their game the Mavs would be winning....Steve Nash is 1-9 ...I mean thas jus awful ..sorta like his 2-12 against Portland last week.
Old 03-26-2001, 09:55 PM   #30
djb
Administrator

Anyone else getting sick of Howard's pathetic play against teams with strong frontcourts?! I mean, he can play well against the Clips and Nets, but put him in a game against the Blazers, T-Wolves, or Jazz..and he freakin STINKS up the place!
Old 03-26-2001, 09:56 PM   #31
thirdbse

Booth makes a play everytime down the floor.
someones got to get thrown out of this one, i want to see some blood
Old 03-26-2001, 09:56 PM   #32
djb
Administrator

I wanna see Bradley smack the hell out of Malone.
Old 03-26-2001, 10:00 PM   #33
big_pth
Diamond Member

Booth is pretty sweet...
Old 03-26-2001, 10:03 PM   #34
Jordan23TX

juwan is coming through....we got Nash shooting 1-9 & I dont think Eisley has taken a shot....thats killing us....Plus Dirk isnt shooting to well...All this offense from Booth is unexpected....
Old 03-26-2001, 10:05 PM   #35
djb
Administrator

It's pathetic how he's the only guy to score off the bench so far.
Old 03-26-2001, 10:15 PM   #36
thirdbse

Manning and malone knocked on the floor on the same play
thats what i'm talking about
Old 03-26-2001, 10:21 PM   #37
djb
Administrator

OH SHIT! Flagrant on Dirk..I hope his hand is ok!
Old 03-26-2001, 10:24 PM   #38
Jordan23TX

YES!!!!!!!!! DIRK....
Old 03-26-2001, 10:27 PM   #39
djb
Administrator

Dirk's gotten elbowed in the face, slammed to the ground, and shoved all night..now he's almost singlehandedly kicking their ass! I LOVE THIS KID!
Old 03-26-2001, 10:30 PM   #40
Jordan23TX

Date Posted: Mar/26/2001 3:34 PM

I think the Mavs will beat the Jazz tonite. I like our match-ups against this team. As a matter of fact, I would love to face the Jazz in the 1st round of the playoffs. Anyways, I hate predicting scores but I say the Mavs win by 4+

J