Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-28-2001, 10:42 AM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Since Evilmav has a picture fetish [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] , I thought I would start a thread here that I started on another board last year. Just post your favorite or coolest pic's of the Dallas Maverick's you can find. Mavs only please [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2001, 10:45 AM   #2
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Old 03-28-2001, 10:54 AM   #3
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Old 03-28-2001, 12:07 PM   #4
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

Text
Old 03-28-2001, 12:08 PM   #5
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have a picture to post right now, but just had to say nice pics. Love the Finley ones.
Old 03-28-2001, 12:21 PM   #6
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

wait till evilmav sees this [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2001, 02:05 PM   #7
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Evilmav2's been quiet so far but I have a feeling this thread could get pretty ugly (bandwidth-wise) once he shows up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] So for the monster pics, please post a thumbnail (if you have one) or text link. I think some people here still use dial-up modems [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2001, 02:19 PM   #8
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha DJ... I'll do my best not to nuts on this string... The following is a very good picture... check out this link http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/T...radleyfile.jpg
Old 03-28-2001, 02:27 PM   #9
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

linkified

That pic wasn't too bad (size-wise)..not as huge as Rob's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2001, 02:32 PM   #10
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Whoops, I actually posted the wrong address on that one... I'm going to have to look it up again...
Old 03-28-2001, 02:33 PM   #11
djb
Administrator

I forgot, GeoCities doesn't let you link directly to most images on their servers for some reason. That's why the link didn't work. The pic showed up when I copy/pasted the link.
Old 03-28-2001, 02:41 PM   #12
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Here is our old friend Courtney Alexander meeting two of the dirtiest defenders in the league...

Old 03-28-2001, 04:31 PM   #13
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

that's my boy hubie...not CA isn't it? Damn, I wish he was still in dallas.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2001, 04:32 PM   #14
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Yeah, it does look like Hubie. The caption said Alexander though... Those darn incompetent Washington post editors...
Old 03-28-2001, 04:51 PM   #15
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

I think Popeye deserves a place in any Mavs photo album...

Q. So, how did you get the name Popeye?

A. When I came home from the hospital ... I'm the youngest of five ... she asked my brother and sister what they were going to name their new baby brother. I guess the cartoon "Popeye" was on. I guess it could have been anything ... like if "Gilligan's Island" was on. But I got Popeye.

Q. Are you still doing your movie reviews?

A. No, I'm not doing my movie reviews. But it was fun doing them when I played for Mavericks in Dallas. I'm still a big movie buff and I watch tons of movies.
Old 03-28-2001, 05:36 PM   #16
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Speaking of Popeye's movie reviews. EvilMav, were you at the game when Popeye and Tony Dumas reviewed Forrest Gump? Popeye did an impersonation of Bubba that had the crowd rolling on the floor.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2001, 05:48 PM   #17
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Yep... I think that was the night Alternose was trying to get with that pregnant girl and Phil fell down the stairs...
Old 03-28-2001, 05:53 PM   #18
djb
Administrator

Uhm..huh? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2001, 06:04 PM   #19
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

DJ, I know the Ape from way back...
Old 03-28-2001, 07:04 PM   #20
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

hehe, sorry about the big pic's. I promise they won't be anymore of that size [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] . I just thought they were SWEET!!.

Old 03-28-2001, 07:28 PM   #21
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Here is a pic of former mav Randy White

Nice gang sign randy! and who is that guy he's with? his agent?
Old 03-28-2001, 07:36 PM   #22
madape
Diamond Member

Here is a fun game. See if you can find the NBA player in this crowd of drunks.

Old 03-28-2001, 07:43 PM   #23
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Is that Mr. Eisley I see?
Old 03-28-2001, 07:44 PM   #24
madape
Diamond Member

no, not a mav
Old 03-29-2001, 02:56 AM   #25
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

McDyess?
Old 03-29-2001, 03:56 AM   #26
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

the back guy looks like a Waynes brother [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-29-2001, 10:14 AM   #27
madape
Diamond Member

OK, you guys need a hit. This picture was taken Saturday night at the Mavs club.
Old 03-29-2001, 10:14 AM   #28
madape
Diamond Member

Sorry, I meant a HINT. But if you guys can't figure it out, you need a hit too.
Old 03-29-2001, 10:22 AM   #29
djb
Administrator

That dude in the back looks like David Wesley.
Old 03-29-2001, 12:53 PM   #30
madape
Diamond Member

DJ - you got it
Old 03-29-2001, 06:12 PM   #31
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

It's my man Wang, looking smooth in the argyle sweater and Mavs jersey... you can already tell he's going to be slick with the ladies...

Old 03-29-2001, 06:19 PM   #32
djb
Administrator

Since he's new to this country, I wonder if Mark would let me show him around [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm thinking pitstops at Banana Republic, Armani Exchange..heheh