Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 05-15-2007, 06:52 PM   #1521
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
That was completely uncalled for...do it again...
do what?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2007, 08:23 AM   #1522
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
do what with u2s' dinkle?
I'm not really familiar with the term "dinkle"
Old 05-16-2007, 09:49 AM   #1523
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not really familiar with what I'm supposed to do with my "dinkle". You should hear my wife's insane theory of it's purpose.
I'm feeling like she is not as insane as you imagine.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:01 PM   #1524
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I like to cover my dinkle with pixiedust & faeriepowder and dance in front of my aunties during their afternoon tea.
that scenario sounds horrifying.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 12:09 PM   #1525
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
that scenario sounds horrifying. Like the time my Dad got that box of ball gags and whips in the mail and wouldn't stop yelling about the missing handcuffs. Needless to say, Daddy #2 wasn't happy with him when he got home that night.
Horrifying indeed.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:22 PM   #1526
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I apologize, my son.
who didn't see that coming?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 05-17-2007, 08:18 AM   #1527
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
who didn't see that coming? I was making the o-face.
You're being unnecessarily crass and offensive. Please stop.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:11 AM   #1528
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
You're being necessarily crass and offensive. Please keep it coming.
who didn't see THAT coming?

Old 05-17-2007, 11:16 AM   #1529
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
who didn't see THAT coming? This time I made the p-face.
I think you don't have that concept down.....
Old 05-17-2007, 01:33 PM   #1530
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I want to get something special for Dans' bday. What was step 1? Cut a hole in the box?
umm....I think he's married...then again you managed to fool us there for a while.
Old 05-18-2007, 02:03 PM   #1531
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
....you managed to fool me there for a while until I whipped out my "enhanced interrogation techniques". Call me "Jack Bauer" or i'll up the voltage and break out the extra-large vibrating "truth-stick". Yeah, you know where that goes. Who's my dirty little terrorist?
You really should stop watching 24 and Republican party presidential debates
Old 05-18-2007, 02:56 PM   #1532
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
The country really should stop watching Republican party presidential debates
I agree, they should just go ahead and make the plunge and decide it by a straight-out bidding process
Old 05-18-2007, 02:59 PM   #1533
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I'm starting a write in campaign for some "Alternative life-style" candidates.
I bet you are.
Old 05-18-2007, 03:07 PM   #1534
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sike
I'm starting a write in campaign for some "Alternative life-form" candidates.

You are so sexy when you play "politically active" dress-up.
Can I be your intern again?
I say again, lets just let them bid on it.
Old 05-21-2007, 11:31 AM   #1535
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I say again, lets just let them ride on it.
On what?
Old 05-21-2007, 11:36 AM   #1536
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
On me? Please! Please! Please let it be me!!!!!
You really need to display a better decorum, sir.
Old 05-21-2007, 11:42 AM   #1537
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
You really need to display a better rectum, sir.
I'm not displaying anything to you.
Old 05-21-2007, 12:42 PM   #1538
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:

Quote:
You really need to display a better rectum, sir.

I'm not displaying anything to you, alone.
Yes, I've painted my my whole ass red.
And Yes, I am holding it up high like a baboon in heat...

...but its for EVERYBODY. Y'all can fight it out, and I'll be there for the winner.
That is surely a contest not many will want to win.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:58 PM   #1539
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have such love for mcsluggo. Truth flows from his penis like a river. My soul thirsts for him. I drink him in daily.
....river of truth from his penis?
Old 05-22-2007, 03:06 PM   #1540
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
....river of truth from his penis? Well let the truth flow!!! I'm thirsty.
You guys are deranged and sick. But it's not like I haven't said that 100 times already in this thread alone.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:21 PM   #1541
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Oh yeah...well...chicken butt!
Your comebacks are becoming atrociously juvenile.
Old 05-22-2007, 05:02 PM   #1542
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I miss sike.
but I'm right here.

Old 05-22-2007, 05:21 PM   #1543
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
too bad, because I'm never coming back!
I think you just did.
Old 05-22-2007, 05:23 PM   #1544
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I think you just did.(unzips pants)
woah!

Old 05-22-2007, 05:33 PM   #1545
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
woah! that thing is huge u2!!!
I wish you would stop looking when I'm at the urinal right next to you. Don't you know that's rude and makes people uncomfortable?
Old 05-22-2007, 05:36 PM   #1546
sike
The Preacha

I wish you would stop walking up to the urinal right next to me when there are 9 open ones...yes, U2 IS that guy!

Old 05-23-2007, 12:06 AM   #1547
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Exclamation

Quote:
u2, I wish you would stop hanging your detatchable penis out to dry on the clothesline after we have grex!

Last edited by Flacolaco; 05-23-2007 at 12:07 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 09:10 AM   #1548
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

screw you guys...i'm going home!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 09:18 AM   #1549
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
screw me guys...i'm going home so i'll certainly be ready for it! i'll be ready real hard....
You should probably find better things to do with your time.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:25 AM   #1550
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
You should probably find better things to do with your time. Like hide my detatchable penis in a pickle jar and scare the people you live with
That's creepy. Like, sike-creepy
Old 05-23-2007, 11:20 AM   #1551
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
That's creepy. Like, sike-creepy...I wish I could be sike-creepy
who doesn't?

Old 05-23-2007, 11:48 AM   #1552
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
who here DOESN'T grasterbate to images of Michael Moore and Al Gore?
*raises hand*

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 05-23-2007 at 11:49 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:32 PM   #1553
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
who doesn't lay on their back with their tallywhacker straight up in the air while their mother tries to play "ring toss" with a donut everymorning while sipping her usual glass of vodka?
Keep it in your pants. (that's what she said)

Last edited by Flacolaco; 05-23-2007 at 12:32 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 12:27 AM   #1554
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Keep it in your pants. (that's what she said) but NOT what I say!! Whoo Hoo....partaaaaay!
you are an odd duck.

Old 05-24-2007, 01:00 AM   #1555
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
you are an odd duck. and I just so happen to have a duck fetish.
Pot.... meet kettle.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:03 AM   #1556
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Pot.... meet kettle....I'm going to get my favorite spoon and get to stiring
I don't know what they means...

Old 05-24-2007, 07:06 AM   #1557
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Quote:
I now what I'm talking about when I say "The only place I get a good head..... on my beer is OzMavs Lounge Lizards bar.

You're right you know. Now click on my signature!

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:09 AM   #1558
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzMavs
You're right you know. Now click on my @#(&^%*@^^!
no way!!!

Old 05-24-2007, 11:24 AM   #1559
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
ZOMG DID U C LOST LAST NITE???!!
I bet you do a lot of text messaging.
Old 05-24-2007, 12:31 PM   #1560
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
I bet you do a lot of schpinkter massaging.

You know, I'm feeling kinda tense.......
You need to work on your spelling..... amongst other things

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!