Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 09-06-2002, 09:52 PM   #1
pepperfletch

pepperfletch is on a distinguished road

Here is a short quote from Hoopsworld Rumors page:

Denver - The Nuggets will open up their preseason on October 10th in Dallas against the Mavericks under new head coach Jeff Bzdelik and unveil their new run-and-gun offense in combination with a full time pressing defense.

I see the desire to play MAVS offense, but they are actually discussing DEFENSE?

What gives KIKI? Where did you and your new coach get an idea to play FULL time press D...Heck any D....I doubt you learned THAT here HA HA - Good news is this is an early Mavs game maybe the idea of Defense will stick here as well....

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
pepperfletch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2002, 10:00 PM   #2
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

He's got to do something radical with the team he's got out there. Those guys are young and athletic enough that it might be more than just a gimmick.

They're still gonna be lucky to win 20, though.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2002, 03:45 AM   #3
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Won't work--cf Pitino/Boston.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2002, 11:30 AM   #4
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Might work--different players/coach.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote