Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-10-2005, 01:49 AM   #1
KennyDirk

KennyDirk is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Dallas @ Suns Round 2 - Game 1

i was at the game tonite at phx...yeh only mavs fan at phx....so excited thinking i'd throw it down all the suns cocky fans....all i gotta say is...im pulling a rasheed wallace here and say for the suns "They will not win game 2...i repeat they will not win game 2"....A blowout is good..it can wake us up...the mavs will win as I believe.....and if any of ya r in phx...come watch the game wed nite at the MU....btw...i also boo'ed Nash after the trophy...felt good....but i couldnt bare the game.......i think we need to switch on nash...i'd rather have jet on q and someone like fin or quis on nash....remember 2 years go against the spurs fin took it upon himself to guard parker and actually shut him down...we need to do that here...someone like christie can stop nash...and thats what we need on the mavs to stop nash..
Old 05-10-2005, 01:37 AM   #2
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dallas @ Suns Round 2 - Game 1

Kit gloves? They are "kid" gloves, Sikeymonkey. Baby goats. Kids. Soft.

Like Damp!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote