Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-07-2006, 10:44 PM   #561
amuseddaysleeper

amuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi Wan Ginobili
You will get a few dumbass Spurs fans, Drbio, and I apologize for them. We get our share of trolls at SPurstalk. You will also get true fans of the game who come in to discuss strategy, tactics, performance, etc. and not to gloat.

Personally, i think the Spurs and Mavs are close to being even match and see a 7 game series. No predictions on the winner, but the Spurs have been here and beyond before and that is a nice advantage.

yeah there are def. dumbasses on spurstalk, but i'm just here to talk hoops
amuseddaysleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2006, 10:46 PM   #562
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

proof is in the action. So far you've done nothing but gloat. That is trollish behavior and will not be tolerated here.

Last edited by Drbio; 05-07-2006 at 10:46 PM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 10:46 PM   #563
amuseddaysleeper

amuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
No, we was nothing but a troll but whatever. His purpose was not to engage in discussion but to gloat. Nothing more. Nothing less.

not true, wtf do you call

"we're still the better team" when you have nothing to gloat about?

if i was here to gloat i wouldn't be giving you guys props, or wishing you luck in game 2

we get tons of trolls on spurstalk and they are annoying as hell

I'm just here to get another view of the playoffs
Old 05-07-2006, 10:49 PM   #564
Obi Wan Ginobili

Obi Wan Ginobili is on a distinguished road

Obi Wan Ginobili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 10:53 PM   #565
amuseddaysleeper

i hope manu plays a lot more consistently the rest of the way. last year he was playin out of his mind
Old 05-07-2006, 11:00 PM   #566
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderFence
Uhmmm.. How does a calculator help someone taking an IQ test?
Well, if you took the test you would remember that there was a math portion.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 11:03 PM   #567
Obi Wan Ginobili

I hope he does too, amuse, Spurs will be unstoppable if he does. But I dont want to hijack these guys forum talking about manu.
Old 05-07-2006, 11:13 PM   #568
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

The Mavs can stop the spurs. Period. We will win this series. Watch us.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 11:40 PM   #569
amuseddaysleeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi Wan Ginobili
I hope he does too, amuse, Spurs will be unstoppable if he does. But I dont want to hijack these guys forum talking about manu.

haha i hear you! to spurstalk then! i also notice you on the sac boards! you really get around eh?

and guys, i dont think the mavs can beat the spurs, they are ridicuously good this year, they deserve their props, i just think none of you mav fans are in any position to say "mavs> spurs"

thats just a fact
Old 05-07-2006, 11:47 PM   #570
Obi Wan Ginobili

Quote:
Originally Posted by amuseddaysleeper
haha i hear you! to spurstalk then! i also notice you on the sac boards! you really get around eh?

and guys, i dont think the mavs can beat the spurs, they are ridicuously good this year, they deserve their props, i just think none of you mav fans are in any position to say "mavs> spurs"

thats just a fact
Yeah, i am on Sac, Seattle, Dallas and Detroit boards. Believe it or not, the Seattle fans are more hostile than the Detroit fans. The Piston fans actually like to disscuss the game and get into good natured shit talking and ingelligent fans seen to be welcome there. Seattle fans are just plain rabid and hate the Spurs. Course, that is the Ray Allen team and they seem to have adopted his whiney attitiude...

"Ref ! Bruce Bowen is looking at me !!! "

Last edited by Obi Wan Ginobili; 05-08-2006 at 12:02 AM.
Old 05-07-2006, 11:49 PM   #571
amuseddaysleeper

yeah i can imagine seattle fans to be the worst. i also imagine denver fans to be pretty gay too. i like the piston fans on our board for the most part. they just wanna talk hoops. i wish mouse would register on here, the mavs fans would love him and all of his egos
Old 05-08-2006, 12:19 AM   #572
thunderFence
Banned

thunderFence can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays
Well, if you took the test you would remember that there was a math portion.

Nothing requiring a calculator .
thunderFence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 12:27 AM   #573
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderFence
Nothing requiring a calculator .
Certainly nothing requiring a calculator, per se. But there's a reason why calculators are not allowed in actual IQ tests. Why do you think that is? Maybe it's because having one allows a person to score higher than they otherwise might deserve? Gee whiz.

141 eh?
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 12:39 AM   #574
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanantojames
HUGE SPURS FAN HERE

DIRK WAS OWNED BY BRUCE

SPURS WIN IN 6 GAMES
The Caps Lock key is not a toy.

You have failed your mandatory IQ test to post here - please return to the board from which you came.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 12:40 AM   #575
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Who gives a sh*t about IQ. This is a freaking basketball board, get with the program! Charles Barkley has a job discussing basketball, which pretty much means IQ doesn't enter the discussion when we're talking about basketball.
Old 05-08-2006, 12:44 AM   #576
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by amuseddaysleeper

thats just a fact
No, that's just the opinion of an asshole.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote