Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-25-2002, 11:11 PM   #1
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Hi!
I was a die-hard Suns fan, but 7 years in TX has changed so many things. After last season I think I love the Mavs more.

Anyway, I will be in San Antonio 12/11 and need to find out when/how to get tickets and hopefully be among Mav's fans.

Any help?

Thanks!

Kristi
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2002, 11:14 PM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i apologize Kristi, but we're not currently accepting new fans.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2002, 11:14 PM   #3
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

haaaa ha
Old 07-25-2002, 11:17 PM   #4
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i'm pretty sure the clippers, rockets, nuggets, warriors and anyone in the leastern conference are accepting applications.

rumor has it, they'll take anyone
Old 07-25-2002, 11:18 PM   #5
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

ok. I live in Austin, where we are free to choose, would you like me to cheer for Houston or San Antonio? Also, who made you queen of fan enrollment? (lol)

Please say I can love the Mavs!
Old 07-25-2002, 11:19 PM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

hmm.. i'd say Houston.. that's a good choice.

Old 07-25-2002, 11:19 PM   #7
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the board Kristi.

Don't worry about murph - he's the barking dog in the front yard who scares off the door-to-door salesmen.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2002, 11:20 PM   #8
Murphy3
Guru

i'm sorry, i thought you were Joe Joe's girlfriend/mother.

My mistake
Old 07-25-2002, 11:23 PM   #9
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

I don't scare easily! Go ahead and bark!
I will be a Mavs fan and I don't care who says I can't.

"Don't ask me to stop.
That would be as fruitful
as cursing the tide.
But please tell me , 'You can't'
because nothing inspires me more than
those tightly wound words."
Old 07-25-2002, 11:25 PM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

dear mother of all that is sacred at dallas-mavs.com.. please, no poetry
Old 07-25-2002, 11:25 PM   #11
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

I don't know anyone named Joe Joe.

While I am a mother, my children's names were more carefully chosen.

Nice to meet you too!!!
Old 07-25-2002, 11:27 PM   #12
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Thanks!

I'll be as poetic as possible, anything to Spur you!
Old 07-25-2002, 11:28 PM   #13
Murphy3
Guru

actually, I enjoy poetry..anything that allows me to use words to my advantage.

welcome to the board.. you are now allowed to "love" the mavs
Old 07-26-2002, 12:15 AM   #14
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

Funny thread, you guys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Welcome to the board, sweets!

And does anybody have an answer to her initial inquiry? I suppose you can try get tickets from ticketmaster (Spurs link), but i have no idea where the Mavs fans will be sitting.
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2002, 12:21 AM   #15
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Thanks DTL!

No one knows how to get these precious tickets or where to sit. Sorry, but I don't want to sit among the SA people. I'd rather die! (ok, excuse the drama)

The Spurs web site sucks, no info on when tickets will be available.

Isn't anyone from Dallas planning on attending this game?

If anyone can help, I'll bake a cake (bourbon or chocolate run) and share. Pretty please??!!!
Old 07-26-2002, 12:23 AM   #16
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

maybe email mark at dallasmavericks.com
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2002, 12:50 AM   #17
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I'm pretty sure tickets won't go on sale for a couple of more months...
Old 07-26-2002, 12:56 AM   #18
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

yeah
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2002, 01:01 AM   #19
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

<< maybe email mark at dallasmavericks.com >>

would it be possible for Cubes to buy a whole bunch of tickets and then sell them off to Mavs fans for road games? i'm on the east coast. would love to be able to make it to all the Mavs-Knicks, Mavs-Celts, Mavs-Nets games and join other Mavs fans at these games.

hmm. but then again, maybe not. sounds too much like scalping?
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2002, 01:08 AM   #20
Dirk77
Banned

Dirk77 is on a distinguished road

I e-mailed Cubes once about tickets, but he never answered. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Dirk77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2002, 01:30 AM   #21
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Base Line Guy is on a distinguished road

Marko doesn't hook up people with tix anymore. Sweets, PM me.

BLG
Old 07-26-2002, 08:06 AM   #22
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I needed this thread to laugh this morning....good stuff.

Welcome Kristi. Watch out for murph. I hear he has rabies.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2002, 08:08 AM   #23
Murphy3
Guru

nothing wrong with hazing the new members a bit..nothing wrong with that at all