Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-21-2001, 10:00 AM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Got control KG and Brandon. Hopefully there not too pissed about there loss last week in Dallas. I expect all the Mavs to bounce back but in the end, I don't see us winning this one.

Mavs 101
T-Wolves 109

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2001, 10:02 AM   #2
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

I see us sweeping the T Wolves this year...We won't lose 2 in a row right now, I don't care how tired we are.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2001, 10:03 AM   #3
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

Mavs 101, T-Wolves 100
Old 03-21-2001, 10:48 AM   #4
Tarzan

Tarzan is on a distinguished road

We've dominated the Wolves this year. I don't see any reason for it to stop now.
Old 03-21-2001, 10:52 AM   #5
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

I see Bradley Bitch slapping KG.
Old 03-21-2001, 10:53 AM   #6
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

This is a tough one...let me, as dj does, consult the Magic 8ball...

Old 03-21-2001, 11:02 AM   #7
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

The damn magic 8-ball lied to me last time so into the trash it goes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I think the Mavs will take this, 103-95, but it'll be a lot closer than the last couple games against the pups.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2001, 11:07 AM   #8
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

DAMN 8ball!
Old 03-21-2001, 01:03 PM   #9
Jordan23TX

Jordan23TX is on a distinguished road

MAVS STARTERS PLAYED HEAVY MINUTES LAST NIGHT...WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE PRODUCTION FROM EISLEY. NOT TO MENTION DIRK IS UNDER THE WEATHER..SO HOPEFULLY HE WILL BE OK. I THINK WE CAN SQUUEZE OUT SOMETHING LIKE 98-94.
Old 03-21-2001, 04:01 PM   #10
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs are going to rebound tonight and blow out the Wolves with a final score of about 116-92...
Old 03-21-2001, 04:17 PM   #11
Dirk Digler

Dirk Digler is on a distinguished road

Dirk usually doesn't have two bad shooting nights in a row. Mavs win 91-85.
Dirk Digler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2001, 04:41 PM   #12
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

He's sick so he might strugle tonight. Of corse Dirk strugling is like 15 points and 7 boards [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .

Welcome to the board Dirk Digler [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Old 03-21-2001, 04:48 PM   #13
big_pth
Diamond Member

And the 8-ball says:

Old 03-21-2001, 05:00 PM   #14
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

The Timberwolves are not only a subpar team in general, they match up TERRIBLY with the Mavs... Mavs 114-97.
Old 03-21-2001, 07:27 PM   #15
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

What a slow and disgusting start [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2001, 07:36 PM   #16
big_pth
Diamond Member

19-29 is not a good way to start any game, let alone the second game of a home-away back-to-back...
Old 03-21-2001, 07:42 PM   #17
big_pth
Diamond Member

well, now its 22-29 to start the second...
Old 03-21-2001, 08:18 PM   #18
Mavs#1Fan

Mavs#1Fan will become famous soon enoughMavs#1Fan will become famous soon enough

Has anyone seen Maxwell make an important shot yet? I mean its his 10th game back and he was out of work for only 2 months. Has Maxwell lost his game?
Mavs#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2001, 08:24 PM   #19
djb
Administrator

Guys try this out:

Dallas-Mavs.com Chat
Old 03-21-2001, 10:09 PM   #20
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

What did everyone think of Booth tonight? I thought he played really well. scored 8(?) and pulled down a few boards. Had a few blocks too.

And how 'bout Bradley's 3. He shot the 3 better the Mad Max tonight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .

Old 03-21-2001, 11:42 PM   #21
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

good for booth, really, really bad team effort ... how disgusting

damn that game brought back memories, Finley just didn't have it at all, but he really hasn't had it a whole lot lately anyway. yuck.