Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-21-2001, 09:19 PM   #1
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

The timberwolves are handing the Mavs an real backwoods reckneck ass wooping boys. Its one ugly game. The Mavs need to get their shit together, or they are going to play themselves right out of the playoffs. Nash has a bad hamstring and he aggravated it again tonight. Eisley just isnt going to cut it as our point guard unless he learns some things from nash quick.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2001, 11:50 PM   #2
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

Nash is a great player, but he also is a huge pansy .... 2 crappy games in a row, and his lower body cramps up, what a puss . . . he should take a lesson from Findawg and at least pretend to suck it up. Ahh... who cares, that was a bad game, really bad . . . BANGER, thats what we need a freamking Banger, how long will it take? we've needed one for 10 F*ckin years, and still, here we sit, soft, can't rebound, can't play very good D, Bradly once again a non factor ... same ol' same ol' ... at least we can still dominate all the crappy teams that aren't going to the playoffs, to bad we don't play very many of those teams anymore this year. If we don't get tougher down low next year, there really is no point in even going to the playoffs, because we will get our heads handed to us. We are a young, talented, jumpshooting team that is too soft down low to be taken seriously in the playoffs. But hey, at least we should get there this year, and thats been the goal all along.
Old 03-21-2001, 11:52 PM   #3
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

Shawn blew nuts, go ahead try to defend him all you want, he sucked... got lucky with that 3 too, im sure Nelson was yelling "No!!!!! what are you thinking,....oh nice shot" from the bench. Booth is much better than Shawn which isn't saying much.
Old 03-22-2001, 09:53 AM   #4
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

I said it before, if Bradley isn't going to play, we mine as well not even go to the playoffs. Without him we're done. I'll tell you what, Dirk needs to take his almost seven ass down low and start banging himself. It's terrible that our front line is 6'10, 6'11 and 7'6 and we still can't dominate the low post. That's freakin pathetic!!!!! Juwan seems like he's the only one who wants to mix it up. That was the one thing about Laetner, he didn't mind mixing it up. Actually Trent will go in there and bang with someone, they mine as well put him in.
Old 03-22-2001, 10:06 AM   #5
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Cigar- see my posts under the "Stickman" thread about Bradley's game against the Wolves. I think you'll find that they prove he was very effective when he was out on the floor. Its hard to impact the game when you are sitting on the bench. But I guess Nelson wanted to take a look at Booth. He looked pretty good, but it might have cost us the game.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote