Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-22-2001, 05:59 PM   #1
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Mashburn has been playing at a very high level lately, and he always plays his best ball against the Mavs... It would not be fortuitous for us to drop this Charlotte game while having to play Utah/Portland/LA Lakers on the road next week... This is what Paul Silas had to say about our old friend Mashburn recently..."Mash is just on fire...When his jumper's going like that nobody in the league can stop that."

Old 03-22-2001, 09:56 PM   #2
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

... except Shawn B. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

no in all seriousness, your right evilmav, the Hornets game i think will set the tone for the next week and a half after that, and Mashburn is puting together a very scary year.
Old 03-23-2001, 08:34 AM   #3
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

is it too late to bring back the 3 j's?
(for everyone with problems telling when someone is being sarcastic, this would be one of those times)
LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2001, 08:58 AM   #4
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

I still like Mash. His game has changed quite a bit since he was in Dallas though. Remember when he was most effective, before his knee injury? He was a slashing, attack the rim player. Now he's a jump shooter.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2001, 09:01 AM   #5
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Speaking of the thre J's. My buddy who has season tickets along the baseline underneath the basket once yelled out at Jim Jackson during a game "Hey Jackson, you could have been a superstar. Now you're just a scrub player on a scrub team." Jackson's response "Shut the f*** up." Marc Cuban, who sits a few seats away then told my friend "Keep it up man, you're in his head".

Just an amusing anectode.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2001, 09:03 AM   #6
LAM0015
Banned

jackson had a really solid year or two with the mavs..the best year the mavs have had out of a two0guard in a long time
Old 03-23-2001, 09:05 AM   #7
LAM0015
Banned

that is...before his ankle injury ruined his spectacular year
Old 03-23-2001, 11:19 AM   #8
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Madape... I just got your e-mail about those seats of yours... I am pretty damned envious...